PDA

View Full Version : MNF or ALCS???

danman31
10-22-2001, 10:15 PM
Which game are you/would you rather watch?

WinningUgly!
10-22-2001, 10:22 PM
Even though this week's MNF game is nearly as ugly as the Washington/Dallas thing last week, I'm watching it. The friggin' Yankees really don't interest me at all. If they were playing the game in my backyard, I wouldn't even bother opening my blinds.

doublem23
10-22-2001, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by WinningUgly!
Even though this week's MNF game is nearly as ugly as the Washington/Dallas thing last week, I'm watching it. The friggin' Yankees really don't interest me at all. If they were playing the game in my backyard, I wouldn't even bother opening my blinds.

If the Yankees were in my backyard, I'd probably throw crap at them out the window.

Jerry_Manuel
10-22-2001, 10:35 PM
I'm sure I'll get flamed for this but I'll say it anyway.
I'm watching wrestling.

WinningUgly!
10-22-2001, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel
I'm watching wrestling.

R-V-D!

Jerry_Manuel
10-22-2001, 10:39 PM
R-V-D!

Hell Yeah!

WinningUgly!
10-22-2001, 10:43 PM
Hall & Nash will be showing up some time soon......hey yo!

Viva Magglio
10-22-2001, 10:46 PM
I am loyal to our sport and watching the ALCS. Who the hell cares if it's the Yankees winning! Now I understand the dislike for the Yankees here perfectly, but does that mean we have to subject ourselves to Al Michaels?

Jerry_Manuel
10-22-2001, 10:48 PM
Hall & Nash will be showing up some time soon......hey yo!

Some time in January I would expect.

*moves to parking lot*

GASHWOUND
10-22-2001, 10:48 PM
I'm watching wrestling.

Oh crap, my mind has gone on vacation. I didn't even know the spanks were even on and I completely forgot raw was on.

WinningUgly!
10-22-2001, 10:56 PM

Some time in January I would expect.

*moves to parking lot*

No I was taking baseball, I swear! I meant Toe Nash what ever happened to that guy?

KempersRS
10-22-2001, 10:58 PM
I tried to watch all 3, then the Yankees games got sickening. So I flipped between football and RAW, and now its just RAW for the obvious reasons of such an ugly Eagles game.

Bmr31
10-24-2001, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
I am loyal to our sport and watching the ALCS. Who the hell cares if it's the Yankees winning! Now I understand the dislike for the Yankees here perfectly, but does that mean we have to subject ourselves to Al Michaels?

hey i dont like the yankees, but i love to watch them play. They have a great team. Their players are winners.