PDA

View Full Version : Brooks' email response

RedHeadPaleHoser
02-01-2005, 07:17 AM
I sent an email to Brooks, simple and stupid about the immigration paperwork ad. Basically, I told him that I liked what he'd done and continues to do, and he has gotten alot of kudos from WSI. I also told him to tell Kenny I(and many other Sox fans) are curious to see how "big spending" teams fare this season. This was his response, verbatim.

John,
Thanks for the note. I have forwarded your note to our retail guy in hopes that the posters make it to the team shop by opening day. Sorry you missed SoxFest and I hope everyone is healthy.

I will pass along your thoughts to Kenny. We are all pretty excited to get this thing going.

Tell everyone at WSI I said thanks for the continued support. Hopefully, we have a special season for all of our fans.

All the best,

Brooks

Tell me why we don't just surpass the Cubs this year in attendance. This guy is a class act.

The Big Squirt
02-01-2005, 09:03 AM
John,
Thanks for the note. I have forwarded your note to our retail guy in hopes that the posters make it to the team shop by opening day. Sorry you missed SoxFest and I hope everyone is healthy.

I will pass along your thoughts to Kenny. We are all pretty excited to get this thing going.

Tell everyone at WSI I said thanks for the continued support. Hopefully, we have a special season for all of our fans.

All the best,

Brooks

And people cheer a guy like Mark Cuban...here is an organization where the guy who is supposed to be in touch with the fan base is. This was a great hire be the Sox.

ewokpelts
02-01-2005, 03:13 PM
I sent an email to Brooks, simple and stupid about the immigration paperwork ad. Basically, I told him that I liked what he'd done and continues to do, and he has gotten alot of kudos from WSI. I also told him to tell Kenny I(and many other Sox fans) are curious to see how "big spending" teams fare this season. This was his response, verbatim.

John,

All the best,

Brooks

Tell me why we don't just surpass the Cubs this year in attendance. This guy is a class act.
what posters?
Gene