Here is my only issue, the word "kills". Unfortunately, there are some
misconceptions in the marketplace about our neighborhood. Anyone that
comes to the park knows better. I do not want to give the media a easy
way to take a cheap shot at us.

On the positive side, it is exactly what we are about. A team that is
fearless, plays hard, plays the right way and will compete to win every
night. The word "kills" just scares me. I hope you do not mind
shooting you straight on this.

All the best and keep up the good work at WSI.

Brooks

What a great hire by Reinsdorf. It's rare for someone in a high position to respond to anyone's e-mails. Very impressive.

SOXintheBURGH
01-31-2005, 07:14 PM
Classy guy.. Brooks is awesome.

Palehose13
01-31-2005, 07:16 PM
Yeah. He's awesome. I've written to him a couple times with questions and he usually responds by the next day. I also appreciate his candidness. With Brooks, I feel like I'm just talking to one of you guys and not a "stuffy" marketing exec. Not that I'm saying all marketing execs are stuffy...

Whitesox029
01-31-2005, 07:23 PM
What a great hire by Reinsdorf. It's rare for someone in a high position to respond to anyone's e-mails. Very impressive.
I sent him an e-mail once too and he also responded directly to me. It was from November... here's an excerpt:
I wrote
....I don't know if this is within your realm, but I would like to see Dave Wills of ESPN Radio 1000 continuing to work with the White Sox organization no matter what station Sox radio broadcasts are on next year. If we have to switch stations, I urge you to make Dave an offer to work in some capacity for the Sox. He is someone we fans can identify with, and he always knows what to say after a tough loss to make the ride home bearable....
Brooks wrote
Thanks for the note and for your ideas. I agree that Dave and Hawk are great guys and very good at their jobs. We will be with ESPN Radio all of next season and we will determine our home for 2006 and beyond sometime between now and the end of next season. I know Dave has a bright future in broadcasting and we will collectively determine what he wants to do when that time comes. Dave is so passionate about the Sox and I think this is what makes him so enjoyable to listen to after the game, even if we lose.

Jabroni
01-31-2005, 07:23 PM
I like the slogan, "Power thrills; speed kills!" but Brooks is right. "Kills" is too strong of a word, unfortunately.

SoxxoS
01-31-2005, 07:34 PM
cubspeak/Yeah, speed isn't the only thing getting killed at the Cell...A huh, a huh huh.\cubspeak

zach074
01-31-2005, 07:56 PM
I write:

Hey Brooks-
I love the work you have been doing...you have been
putting together a solid marketing campaign that is
really going to pay dividends this year with almost a
year under your belt. I am one of the older members
at WhiteSoxInteractive.com and everyone loves what you
are doing. That being said, here is a slogan that you
could consider for this year-

Power thrills. Speed kills.

I think that is the perfect slogan to sum up what this
season is going to be about. It kind of says we are
going away from the power, but we still have it. Tell
me what you think if you have time.

Thanks!

Brooks writes:

Joe,

Thanks for the note and idea.

Brooks

He tells what hes honestly thinks of it without beating around the bush. What a great guy.:bandance:

DrCrawdad
01-31-2005, 08:01 PM
I write:

Hey Brooks-

Thanks!

Brooks writes:

Joe,

Brooks

I got a chuckle out of his response to "speed kills" after acknowledging the potential neighborhood slams he comments on "shooting you straight." Intentional or not, I like that play on words.

Brian26
01-31-2005, 08:05 PM
Brooks is awesome. I told this story before- but one night last summer I was sitting in the upper deck watching the game, and he just happened to come walking by, a couple a rows from the top. He stopped and said hi for a moment. He was just checking out what the crowd and the game were like from the upper deck. What a down to earth guy.

jabrch
01-31-2005, 08:14 PM

Nope - can't be...he's cheap and stupid.

SoxBoy14
01-31-2005, 08:20 PM
Brooks is a cool guy who really cares about this team and their fans. He's smart to be checking out this website to know how the majority of the fans are feeling. Keep up the good work Brooks:D:

eastchicagosoxfan
01-31-2005, 08:27 PM
Mine is too long. If the thunder don't get you then the lightning will.

mantis1212
01-31-2005, 08:32 PM
That's great that he got back to you, he seems thoughtful.

Speaking of stereotypes, let's tell him to drop the Mullet Night idea. Yes, I know it was a big hit for a minor league team. For a MINOR league team.

PaleHoseGeorge
01-31-2005, 08:41 PM
Nope - can't be...he's cheap and stupid.

You know something jabrch, it would be a real shame if we had to start splitting your posts out of the Clubhouse because your futile stabs at sarcasm are neither funny nor on-topic.

You're becoming the very person you claim to hate, the broken record playing the same negative note over and over again.

Give it a rest.

beckett21
01-31-2005, 08:46 PM

You could shorten it to simply *thunder and lightning,* but that's pretty cliche' come to think of it. :smile:

kingpin_rcs
01-31-2005, 08:54 PM

How about shortening it to "Thunder and Lightning". It certianly could make for a cool TV spot.

Whitesox029
01-31-2005, 08:54 PM
You know something jabrch, it would be a real shame if we had to start splitting your posts out of the Clubhouse because your futile stabs at sarcasm are neither funny nor on-topic.

You're becoming the very person you claim to hate, the broken record playing the same negative note over and over again.

Give it a rest.
Sorry PHG but I got a chuckle out of it...it's not like jabrch is hurting anyone. He's satirizing the people who constantly say that JR is cheap...who have been proven wrong by KW's great offseason...sorry I just didn't see the problem.....

Then again, I might have missed something since, as a non-mod, I don't patrol the boards as much as you...your call I guess....

PaleHoseGeorge
01-31-2005, 08:56 PM
Sorry PHG but I got a chuckle out of it...it's not like jabrch is hurting anyone. He's satirizing the people who constantly say that JR is cheap...who have been proven wrong by KW's great offseason...sorry I just didn't see the problem.....

You should visit his archive of posts. You wouldn't be chuckling. And neither will he if he keeps it up.

Frank the Tank
01-31-2005, 08:57 PM
I think this WSI is one of the best MLB fan sites on the internet. This might be a little off the point, but does anybody know why management doesn't try to promote the website with their marketing efforts? I know this site is an open forum that might not be 100% positive to JR and the organization, but negative views expressed here are nothing that isn't already heard on the radio or read in the newspapers.

Two By Four
01-31-2005, 09:00 PM
Hey since we're on slogans, what does everyone think of the following:

Full Throttle Baseball

Only in this town. Only on this team.

We play harball.

I should clarify...these are three different slogans. Which do you like best or hate most.

Whitesox029
01-31-2005, 09:04 PM
I think this WSI is one of the best MLB fan sites on the internet. This might be a little off the point, but does anybody know why management doesn't try to promote the website with their marketing efforts? I know this site is an open forum that might not be 100% positive to JR and the organization, but negative views expressed here are nothing that isn't already heard on the radio or read in the newspapers.
We rail on other MLB teams. As a part of MLB, the Sox aren't allowed to talk down other teams directly. We obviously all hate the Cubs. That's just my guess.

You should visit his archive of posts. You wouldn't be chuckling. And neither will he if he keeps it up.
Well I guess I won't question your judgment...all I know is that everyone has their little obsession. Mine is how people are (were, to be more accurate) determined to trade PK. If there's a thread down on PK, you'll find me there speaking on his behalf.

Daver
01-31-2005, 09:05 PM

This site has no affiliation with the Chicago White Sox, in any way. This is an independant fan based site, and I doubt it will ever be given notice by the White Sox, I have inquired about getting a press credential, and was ignored, I also asked to be sent a media guide, and my request was ignored again.

Palehose13
01-31-2005, 09:09 PM

Full Throttle Baseball

We play harball.

I think it definitely captures the essence of the 2005 White Sox. As I keep repeating it in my head, I think of some 80's rock song with an engine at the start...can't quite think of the title of the song, though.

I sure hope you aren't thinking of showing Crede, Konerko, or AJ running "full throttle". :wink:

Two By Four
01-31-2005, 09:12 PM
I think it definitely captures the essence of the 2005 White Sox. As I keep repeating it in my head, I think of some 80's rock song with an engine at the start...can't quite think of the title of the song, though.:

I should clarify...these are three different slogans. Which do you like best or hate most.

Two By Four
01-31-2005, 09:14 PM
As I keep repeating it in my head, I think of some 80's rock song with an engine at the start...can't quite think of the title of the song, though.:

I think you're talking about a song by the band Asia. I don't know the name either.

Palehose13
01-31-2005, 09:15 PM

LOL...sorry about that. Well then, I like them in the same order they were written. "Full throttle", then "Only", and lastly "Hardball" ( a little too generic, IMO)

Kogs35
01-31-2005, 09:16 PM
I write:

Hey Brooks-

Thanks!

Brooks writes:

Joe,

Brooks

what about powerdrills speed thrills

HomeFish
01-31-2005, 09:20 PM
This site has no affiliation with the Chicago White Sox, in any way. This is an independant fan based site, and I doubt it will ever be given notice by the White Sox, I have inquired about getting a press credential, and was ignored, I also asked to be sent a media guide, and my request was ignored again.

Wow. I was at least officially rejected when I tried to get a press credential.

Anyway, about the slogan. Let's remember the embarassment of "It's Time" and "Bring Your A Game". If Podsednik hits only .217, Iguchi is a bust, and Uribe and Rowand return to their pre-2004 selves, we're going to look awfully foolish parading around with a "Thunder and Lightening" sign.

Two By Four
01-31-2005, 09:28 PM
IMO

Opinions is EXACTLY what I need...I have no feelings to hurt (well, at least in the area of marketing concepts). Thanks. :rolleyes:

WinningUgly!
01-31-2005, 09:39 PM

Full Throttle Baseball

We play harball.

From this list, I like "Only in this town Only on this team" the best.

I'd add something like this to it...
http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/winningugly/Fireworks_red.gifThe nighttime is the right time!http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/winningugly/Fireworks-blue.gif

chisox2005
01-31-2005, 09:48 PM
[QUOTE=SoxxoS]I write:

Brooks writes:

Joe,

Speaking of misconceptions about the neighborhood, does anyone know if they have broken ground on the mixed-income housing where the project complexes used to be. I remember hearing the city's plans but haven't heard if construction has started.

RichFitztightly
01-31-2005, 09:49 PM

Full Throttle Baseball

We play harball.

My preferences are in the order in which you posted them.

How about adding "High Impact" as in:
Full Throttle, High Impact Baseball

Just a thought

hose
01-31-2005, 09:49 PM

Daver may be you try asking for a press credential without the bow slung over your back.:redneck

Dadawg_77
01-31-2005, 09:52 PM
While I disagree with it, instead of kills try something like Power was fun but speed gets tha job done.

Ol' No. 2
01-31-2005, 09:56 PM
I think it definitely captures the essence of the 2005 White Sox. As I keep repeating it in my head, I think of some 80's rock song with an engine at the start...can't quite think of the title of the song, though.

I sure hope you aren't thinking of showing Crede, Konerko, or AJ running "full throttle". :wink:Great idea. I like the Full Throttle Baseball the best, too. Maybe you can work in a shot of Bo Jackson on the motorcycle they bought him.

popilius
01-31-2005, 09:56 PM

Full Throttle Baseball

We play harball.

I really like "We Play Hardball." It's a short, dynamic statement. In my mind I see a brief string of clips of players diving for balls, sliding into bases, etc. I remember some plays by Rowand, Crede, Harris, and Timo just last year that can be used. Even Takatsu made a few nice plays, if I rememer correctly, one hit right at his face that he caught.

Hopefully, the slogan will be a self-fulfilling prophecy. Unfortunately, I don't think the Sox have been playing hardball over the past few years. . . maybe some of our new guys will change that. . .

:gulp:

SABRSox
01-31-2005, 10:11 PM
I don't care for "Only in this town. Only on this team." And here's why:

A lot of people, myself included, aren't happy about the lack of national media attention for the White Sox. That's been especially true since I've moved to Los Angeles last year. Granted, White Sox commercials will only run in Chicago, and that slogan would probably work well there, but if you're trying to draw in fans from other parts of the country, or, especially with the addition of Iguchi and Takatsu, other countries, why not try and find something more universal?

I myself don't have any suggestions to offer right now, but if I think of any, I'll be sure to send them your way.

Two By Four
01-31-2005, 10:22 PM
...but if you're trying to draw in fans from other parts of the country, or, especially with the addition of Iguchi and Takatsu, other countries, why not try and find something more universal?

GREAT POINT...hadn't thought about that. As for only running the spots in Chicago, they WILL run on games you'll see in LA. Just depends on which game you see and who is airing it.

Chisox003
01-31-2005, 10:42 PM
I liked the White Sox commercials/ads on TV last year with a sentence, then showing like a few highlights, then it would say some more etc...Kind of like the "Them Vs. Us" one

Thinking along those lines, I think it would be great if we came up with something like...

The beginning it just says: White Sox Baseball, 2005

That would be followed by something like "Everybody" , showing a few highlights of fans, the park, and the atmosphere (Like last year)...After the clips, the word "Yes" would come up...

Next, it would say something like "From Anywhere" , followed by a few clips of Shingo, Iguchi, Contreras, Freddie (Maybe Ozzie), and then the word "Yes"

Finally, the word "Excitement?" would pop up, and followed by some great catches, clutch hits, crowd going nuts etc., and finishing with a big "YES!!!" by Hawk and DJ, with the words "What they said" ending the commercial...

Add some music that would reach its climax right at the "Excitement" highlights, and thats a commercial...Just a thought

Two By Four
01-31-2005, 11:36 PM
I liked the White Sox commercials/ads on TV last year with a sentence, then showing like a few highlights, then it would say some more etc...Kind of like the "Them Vs. Us" one

Thinking along those lines, I think it would be great if we came up with something like...

The beginning it just says: White Sox Baseball, 2005

That would be followed by something like "Everybody" , showing a few highlights of fans, the park, and the atmosphere (Like last year)...After the clips, the word "Yes" would come up...

Next, it would say something like "From Anywhere" , followed by a few clips of Shingo, Iguchi, Contreras, Freddie (Maybe Ozzie), and then the word "Yes"

Finally, the word "Excitement?" would pop up, and followed by some great catches, clutch hits, crowd going nuts etc., and finishing with a big "YES!!!" by Hawk and DJ, with the words "What they said" ending the commercial...

Add some music that would reach its climax right at the "Excitement" highlights, and thats a commercial...Just a thought
Thanks for the input. Because you seem interested (as do many of the members here), actually our goal in this year's advertising campaign is to position the team as the hard-nosed, team focused, do anything to win, play the way it ought to be played, fundamental baseball team it is.

To do that, I believe the fans and the organization deserve the best sports advertising available. The kind of work that rivals Nike commercials. The kind of stuff that makes you proud to be a fan and makes people who are not fans ask themselves why they aren't.

To do that, the campaign has to be like nothing seen before. It has to pay homage to the hard core fans and tradition of Sox baseball, but also tap into the bravado of just plain "grinder" type of play. Our team does way more than just show up, they play the game the way it ought to be played.

In the end, I think fans will like the work. But it will definitely be something they haven't seen before. Again, thanks for the input, keep it coming.

chisox06
01-31-2005, 11:55 PM

Not only that but the fact that Brooks responded too you and took some thought into your idea, looked at it logically and gave you a thoughtful and rational response just goes to show that this guy really is looking our for the fans. Instead of giving you some generic answer like "great idea! I'll consider it" he gives you a logical response and doesnt blow you off there is a lot of guys in Brooks' position that would have saw your comment and handled it as more of an inconvience than a thoughtful idea, I like this guy.

SABRSox
02-01-2005, 02:11 AM
Thanks for the input. Because you seem interested (as do many of the members here), actually our goal in this year's advertising campaign is to position the team as the hard-nosed, team focused, do anything to win, play the way it ought to be played, fundamental baseball team it is.

To do that, I believe the fans and the organization deserve the best sports advertising available. The kind of work that rivals Nike commercials. The kind of stuff that makes you proud to be a fan and makes people who are not fans ask themselves why they aren't.

To do that, the campaign has to be like nothing seen before. It has to pay homage to the hard core fans and tradition of Sox baseball, but also tap into the bravado of just plain "grinder" type of play. Our team does way more than just show up, they play the game the way it ought to be played.

In the end, I think fans will like the work. But it will definitely be something they haven't seen before. Again, thanks for the input, keep it coming.

Have you seen this new Nike ad, called "Warriors" or something like that? It's basically various sports players in front of a wall, getting ready to do whatever it is they do (hit, pitch, run, tackle). Then, as they're about to get to the apex of their motion, they don these fantastic masks (Mariano Rivera wears a flame thrower on his head, another guy wears a Venus Fly Trap like mask, Urlachers wears a cage of barbed wire, etc.) It's an incredibly visual commercial, and is fantastic advertising.

I've been working for a commercial director out here in LA and have been studying commercials as I try to direct some of my own. I've been thinking about White Sox ads, and they've always seemed cheaply shot, and put together out of old clips. I understand the budgets on these commercials are nowhere near what Nike can afford, but Sox commercials definetly need more production value. It's really good to hear that's the direction you guys are going in.

Parrothead
02-01-2005, 06:32 AM
Have you seen this new Nike ad, called "Warriors" or something like that? It's basically various sports players in front of a wall, getting ready to do whatever it is they do (hit, pitch, run, tackle). Then, as they're about to get to the apex of their motion, they don these fantastic masks (Mariano Rivera wears a flame thrower on his head, another guy wears a Venus Fly Trap like mask, Urlachers wears a cage of barbed wire, etc.) It's an incredibly visual commercial, and is fantastic advertising.

I've been working for a commercial director out here in LA and have been studying commercials as I try to direct some of my own. I've been thinking about White Sox ads, and they've always seemed cheaply shot, and put together out of old clips. I understand the budgets on these commercials are nowhere near what Nike can afford, but Sox commercials definetly need more production value. It's really good to hear that's the direction you guys are going in.

I thought the ad is really stupid and I don't like it. One person's opinion.

eastchicagosoxfan
02-01-2005, 06:41 AM
You could shorten it to simply *thunder and lightning,* but that's pretty cliche' come to think of it. :smile:
It's actually pulled from an old ( all of them are, I guess ) Grateful Dead song, The Wheel. It's cliched, to say the least, and shortening it removes from the original context, which cheapens the lyrical value of the phrase, in my opinion. Brevity was never one of the Grateful Dead's strong points. Anyway, here it is:
The Wheel is turning
And you can't slow down
Can't let go
And you can't hold
Can't go back
And you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you
Then the lightning will

OzzieBall
02-01-2005, 08:41 AM
It's actually pulled from an old ( all of them are, I guess ) Grateful Dead song, The Wheel. It's cliched, to say the least, and shortening it removes from the original context, which cheapens the lyrical value of the phrase, in my opinion. Brevity was never one of the Grateful Dead's strong points. Anyway, here it is:
The Wheel is turning
And you can't slow down
Can't let go
And you can't hold
Can't go back
And you can't stand still
If the thunder don't get you
Then the lightning will

I loved the Dead reference, but thought the same exact thing about its length. Is two by four somehow involved with the Sox advertising at the creative level?

Palehose13
02-01-2005, 08:44 AM
I loved the Dead reference, but thought the same exact thing about its length. Is two by four somehow involved with the Sox advertising at the creative level?

This was his first post:

Hey thanks for the compliments. My name is David Stevenson and I am President and owner of the ad agency that does the Sox ads. I also wrote the immigration ad you all are referencing.

I've attached a clean copy for everyone.

Also, we are working on the new TV campaign for the Sox and from time to time, would love to be able to bounce ideas off anyone that's interested.

Anyway, thanks again.

http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=44665&page=2

mjharrison72
02-01-2005, 08:57 AM

If that's the theme for the whole campaign, I think the "We Play Hardball" slogan is best. I initially didn't like it... I thought, like Palehose13, it was a little generic. The word "hard" is good to have in the slogan, I think... a lot of things you can do with that word:
Hardball
Hard-nose
Hard-working
hardcore
hard-headed (or is that not complimentary?)
I initially liked the "Full Throttle" one best, but I can also see how that opens to many interpretations by the media should the throttle "get stuck in neutral." We Play Hardball, on the other hand, only offers one possible negative connotation, should the team ever be perceived as "soft." And I have enough faith in Ozzie that's something they won't have to worry about this season.
Thanks for your hard work, and I look forward to seeing what you put together for the season!

Soxzilla
02-01-2005, 09:52 AM
Personally I like the slogan...

"GO-GOing back to our Roots"

And if you can elaborate with something sarcastic, be like "Well, it got us there once before" or something along those lines.

Flight #24
02-01-2005, 10:08 AM

Based on the various responses from Brooks, I'd bet if you contacted him, he'd be a lot more receptive than previous administrations. I'd guess at the very least he'd toss a media guide in the mail and might even go as far as to help get press creds - he seems to be fairly positive on WSI and reaching out more to the fans. Just my impression from his responses & comments.

Frater Perdurabo
02-01-2005, 10:54 AM

I thought so too!!!

Linky (http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=42923&highlight=thunder+lightning)

It sure beats a hot bear on a cold winter's night... :redneck

Seriously, I'm ready to see an improved pitching staff made even better by an improved defense. As for the offense, I'm psyched about seeing a multidimensional attack of speed and power, or what I'm going to call...

:supernana: THUNDER AND LIGHTNING :supernana:

Lip Man 1
02-01-2005, 11:33 AM
Two by Four:

I like the reference to Full Throttle Baseball myself.

Daver is correct in his comments as PHG knows well. Scott Reifert apparently wasn't to happy when he was asked for help in procuring contact information about past players for potential interviews for WSI.

That's OK...we get them anyway even without his help. Spoke with the next one last Thursday for two and a half hours.

Lip

Church Turtle
02-01-2005, 11:51 AM
"Hardball" one doesn't work for me. All I can picture is a very out of breath Chris Mathews trying to beat out a grounder to first.:(:

SOXintheBURGH
02-01-2005, 11:54 AM
"Hardball" one doesn't work for me. All I can picture is a very out of breath Chris Mathews trying to beat out a grounder to first.:(:

:roflmao:

Two By Four
02-01-2005, 12:53 PM

Okay, now that would be a funny spot.

cburns
02-01-2005, 01:14 PM
I think a good commercial would be portraying the Sox as a hard working team, maybe have some stock footage from the early part of the 1900's as a bunch of blue collar workers going to work or something to that effect. Then intermixed with some clips of the team. Maybe have one of those whistles that places used to signify work starting.

JKryl
02-01-2005, 01:55 PM
I like the slogan, "Power thrills; speed kills!" but Brooks is right. "Kills" is too strong of a word, unfortunately.

Unless it refers to the Cubs! :wink:

NonetheLoaiza
02-01-2005, 01:59 PM
I would love to see commercials with any kind of highlights or pictures from the Go-Go Sox era. Nellie, etc. I mean, this team was obviously made for speed and base hits, and in essence is trying to become Go-Go Part Deux. So, some kind of marketing campaign drawing on the past would be pretty cool. Plus, it lets people who may not know much about White Sox history some insight into the past...

WhiteSoxFan84
02-01-2005, 02:00 PM
How about this slogan...

"WE GOT RID OF 2 HISPANICS, AND ADDED AN ASIAN, A CUBAN, AND A PODSEDNIK!"

lol, no seriously though, I like...

"News Faces Lead To New (1st) Places"

It's kinda stretching it but I like it!

WhiteSoxFan84
02-01-2005, 02:03 PM
Unless it refers to the Cubs! :wink:

:tealpolice:
"Pull Over! I'm just going to give you a warning son, next time, I won't be so easy on you."

TornLabrum
02-01-2005, 02:05 PM

If you want hard-nosed, back to our roots, use the footage of Carlton Fisk chewing out Deion Sanders during an at bat (and Deion's reaction) after Deion failed to run out a ground ball. That's one of my favorite baseball moments.

NonetheLoaiza
02-01-2005, 02:08 PM
If you want hard-nosed, back to our roots, use the footage of Carlton Fisk chewing out Deion Sanders during an at bat (and Deion's reaction) after Deion failed to run out a ground ball. That's one of my favorite baseball moments.

That was one of my favorite moments too. Fisk did what alot of people wanted to do to that obnoxious punk. The guy signed his name with a dollar sign. That footage is great.

Rocky Soprano
02-01-2005, 02:23 PM
"News Faces Lead To New (1st) Places"

It's kinda stretching it but I like it!

I like that too!

Cellview22
02-01-2005, 03:07 PM
How about:

Final Pieces are in Place
For a Spectacular Pennant Race

Or

Come and Experience FUNdamentals: Accessible From all Levels :D:
(This would get more people/families to buy UD tickets)

Rocky Soprano
02-01-2005, 03:49 PM
How about:

White Sox Baseball: Hit & Run

Maybe show Frank, Konerko making some big clutch hits and then show Rowand, Willie, (Podsednik and Iguchi, will provide footage pretty soon) swiping some bags, laying down some bunts, stretching a single into a double, etc.

I e-mail it to Brooks and he responded amazingly quickly. He said he would forward it to the agency and see if it could be developed.

So what do you guys think? It's not flashy, but just plain and simple.

Jjav829
02-01-2005, 04:03 PM
How about....

White Sox Baseball: Our marketing guy can kick your marketing guy's ass!

What does everyone think? :wink:

OEO Magglio
02-01-2005, 04:04 PM
How about....

White Sox Baseball: Our marketing guy can kick your marketing guy's ass!

What does everyone think? :wink:
I like it. :cool:

southsideirish71
02-01-2005, 04:10 PM
I like it. :cool:

How about this one.

It starts off with a civil defense alarm sound going(just like Daley). You see a print of the Penant Champs(the go go white sox), then it breaks out to Pods swiping a base. You see another print of another 83 and Winning Ugly. Then you have a bunt moving the runner over. Then you have a print of 2000. Then show the big hurt/konerko/aarow jacking the ball out of the park. Then the civil defense alarm ends....and it fades out to SOX PRIDE!!!!.