PDA

View Full Version : Spring training Question

balke
01-31-2005, 05:26 PM
Will the Sox stay in Arizona all spring? Like away games, they still stay at the same facilities? I was wondering if the Sox would go play someone in Florida perhaps this spring. I don't know how it works, and haven't found a quick link as to what teams play where (like what city/state) for Spring Training.

NSSoxFan
01-31-2005, 05:27 PM
Will the Sox stay in Arizona all spring? Like away games, they still stay at the same facilities? I was wondering if the Sox woul go play someone in Florida perhaps this spring. I don't know how it works, and haven't found a quick link as to what teams play where (like what city/state) for Spring Training.

They just stay in the Cactus League.

Ol' No. 2
01-31-2005, 05:29 PM
Will the Sox stay in Arizona all spring? Like away games, they still stay at the same facilities? I was wondering if the Sox would go play someone in Florida perhaps this spring. I don't know how it works, and haven't found a quick link as to what teams play where (like what city/state) for Spring Training.The Sox spring training schedule is on their website.

chaz171
01-31-2005, 05:29 PM
Arizona teams play arizona teams

Florida teams play florida teams

When everyone breaks camp and heads north, there sometimes is an exhibition between teams that can come from either ST league, but they are playing at home stadiums such as Cubs/brewers in Milwaukee....

DaleJRFan
01-31-2005, 05:35 PM
Arizona teams play arizona teams

Florida teams play florida teams

When everyone breaks camp and heads north, there sometimes is an exhibition between teams that can come from either ST league, but they are playing at home stadiums such as Cubs/brewers in Milwaukee....

You mean Sox/Brewers in Milwaukee??

chaz171
01-31-2005, 05:39 PM
You mean Sox/Brewers in Milwaukee??

Sorry,, I was refering to past tense,,, If i remember correctly, the cub/brewer played last year or the year before at the new Yeast-stench park.