PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody...

Cowhead418
01-30-2005, 08:41 PM
I'm new to this board. I'm a regular poster on the MLB.COM White Sox message boards but that board is becoming too overrun with :dtroll: for my liking. :angry: I noticed that there are absolutely no trolls from other teams on this site so I registered.

JUribe1989
01-30-2005, 08:43 PM
Great choice, you will love it here

SOXintheBURGH
01-30-2005, 08:47 PM
:welcome:

Hope you aren't easily addicted to things!

NSSoxFan
01-30-2005, 09:04 PM
Welcome aboard!

ChiWhiteSox1337
01-30-2005, 09:08 PM
Welcome aboard! If anyone is foolish enough to come here and attempt to troll the board, they're exterminated within minutes. Check out The Roadhouse forum to see examples of people who try to troll the board!!!

:deadtrolls

Kogs35
01-30-2005, 09:32 PM
welcome.:gulp: enjoy thats on me :D:

HomeFish
01-30-2005, 09:32 PM
I too used to post at the MLB.com forums. You'll find these far superior.

hsnterprize
01-31-2005, 06:22 AM
I don't know when was the last time I posted on the MLB.com boards. The trolls were just too much. Welcome to the jungle.

Hokiesox
01-31-2005, 08:00 AM
Yeah, we got fun and games. No bright lights here though.

davenicholson
01-31-2005, 08:17 AM
Yeah, we got fun and games. No bright lights here though.
Hiya, Hokie! Long time, no spar! Good to see your handle again! :gulp:

SSN721
01-31-2005, 08:43 AM
Welcome, hope you have a lot a free time, once the season starts (and actually pretty much all year) this site can get rather addictive. I think you will enjoy your stay. Welcome aboard. :smile:

Hokiesox
01-31-2005, 09:40 AM
Hiya, Hokie! Long time, no spar! Good to see your handle again! :gulp:

I've been posting sporadically for a while again. Where the heck have you been? No spar since WSI=no politics...which makes us far more agreeable people! Heck, I was even in Naperville in October, where were you? haha.

davenicholson
01-31-2005, 09:51 AM
I've been posting sporadically for a while again. Where the heck have you been? No spar since WSI=no politics...which makes us far more agreeable people! Heck, I was even in Naperville in October, where were you? haha.
Dude!
You were out here in the Cultural Wasteland that the Western Suburbs of Chicago are and you didn't let me know? Heck, I'm sure we could have found *some place* that serves beer, and I would have been honored to buy you one. You on my left, me, on your right! :gulp:

Cowhead418
01-31-2005, 07:35 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome. There are actually quite a few quality posters on the MLB.COM boards but unfortunately they are overshadowed by the whiners and Cub/Twin/Indian trolls. Here's to a great season! (Hopefully). Go Sox!!!

:supernana: :supernana: :supernana: :supernana:

These smilies are awesome!

zach074
01-31-2005, 07:52 PM
Welcome, hope you have a lot a free time, once the season starts (and actually pretty much all year) this site can get rather addictive. I think you will enjoy your stay. Welcome aboard. :smile:

We need to have a new forum for WSI addicts anonymous.

Whitesox029
01-31-2005, 08:34 PM
We need to have a new forum for WSI addicts anonymous.
What would be the point? We're all addicted anyway...just make a thread in the parking lot! :D:

I want Mags back
01-31-2005, 08:48 PM
I don't know when was the last time I posted on the MLB.com boards. The trolls were just too much. Welcome to the jungle.

Wow. I was thinking of posting "Welcome to the Jungle" before reading it from u"

Good Call

cwsfannick
01-31-2005, 08:51 PM
Welcome CowHead418 from one rookie WSI member to another.

Regarding this addictiion therapy program it starts April 4th and hopefully ends in October with a World Series Championship. :smile:

PAPChiSox729
02-01-2005, 09:17 PM
I too just switched from the whitesox.com forum to WSI. Within two days, I've realized how much better these boards are. You'll really enjoy it here.
Oh by the way, :welcome:

LongLiveFisk
02-01-2005, 10:01 PM
Welcome aboard! If anyone is foolish enough to come here and attempt to troll the board, they're exterminated within minutes. Check out The Roadhouse forum to see examples of people who try to troll the board!!!

Yes, in fact one of the funniest things I remember was just last year when a trolling Cub fan registered and put up a thread that said "Cubs--a team to be reckoned with" and when I returned later it said "Scrubs--farts to be reckoned with" or something to that effect, and the original post was all doctored up to make the guy appear as though he hated the Cubs. Classic! :roflmao:

Church Turtle
02-03-2005, 08:56 AM
Cowhead - I actually registered last year, but found myself away from the computer so much that my post total was 3 up until a week before SOXfest 05. They're right. It's addicting. Welcome from a semi-newb.