PDA

View Full Version : The Moron's on the Bears bandwagon

cheeses_h_rice
10-22-2001, 09:56 AM
http://www.suntimes.com/output/mariotti/cst-spt-jay22.html

This is hilarious. It sounds exactly like what he wrote about the Flubbies earlier this year.

I guess that means the Bears will now finish 4-12. Having the Moron on your side is the kiss of death.

:moron

I picked the Indians to win it all in the postseason!

FarWestChicago
10-22-2001, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
I guess that means the Bears will now finish 4-12. Having the Moron on your side is the kiss of death.Hey, this is not cool. He better get his smarmy ass away from any team I like.

Haha! And you thought it sucked when I hated your team.
This is my true revenge!!

GASHWOUND
10-22-2001, 05:32 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
http://www.suntimes.com/output/mariotti/cst-spt-jay22.html

This is hilarious. It sounds exactly like what he wrote about the Flubbies earlier this year.

I guess that means the Bears will now finish 4-12. Having the Moron on your side is the kiss of death.

I picked the Indians to win it all in the postseason!

Oh NO! Now I feel a little weird being a Bears' fan. Damn you Moronotti!!

Daver
10-22-2001, 05:38 PM
I have to wonder if this twerp actually reads the crap he calls a column.

I think Fluffy just puked.

FarWestChicago
10-22-2001, 05:40 PM
Originally posted by GASHWOUND

Oh NO! Now I feel a little weird being a Bears' fan. Damn you Moronotti!! I was very comfortable with him hating the Sox and NU. I forgot about the other teams. This sucks. He must start hating the Bears, Bulls and Hawks. This is intolerable!

Soxheads
10-22-2001, 07:54 PM
Not being from Chicago, I don't read a lot of these columns, but I sure hopes he starts additionally hating the Colts and Cyclones.

CLR01
10-23-2001, 09:14 PM
And gashwound wanted me to jump on this bandwagon. I think i should purchase some exlosives from Daver to blow it up.

FarWestChicago
10-23-2001, 09:18 PM
Originally posted by CLR01
And gashwound wanted me to jump on this bandwagon. I think i should purchase some exlosives from Daver to blow it up. Hey, it's not like any of us are happy about the Moron jumping on our bandwagon. Why can't he hate the Bears?

Hahaha! My ultimate revenge on Smut Sox fans!

Jerry_Manuel
10-23-2001, 09:23 PM
This is off topic, but I am on the Dbacks bandwagon as my sig clearly shows.

Jerry_Manuel
10-23-2001, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by FarWestChicago
Hey, it's not like any of us are happy about the Moron jumping on our bandwagon. Why can't he hate the Bears?

I can't wait till he writes the "I told ya so!" column if/when the Bears blow this.

GASHWOUND
10-23-2001, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by CLR01
And gashwound wanted me to jump on this bandwagon. I think i should purchase some exlosives from Daver to blow it up.

Blow that bandwagon up, I'm on the newly created bandwagon for Sox fans only. It comes FULLY equipt with all the amenities any Sox fan could want. (and Moronotti isn't on it) Which makes it more appealing. CLR, you can hop on over but you have to do it now, or its back to the "old" bandwagon where you and Moron can hang out together, drink some beverages and just talk about whatever you want. You guys can be the "Odd Couple" 2001. :)