PDA

View Full Version : Jeremy Reed in town Wednesday, what should I...

Medford Bobby
01-25-2005, 09:11 PM
:smile: Ask him?? The Mariners fan caravan is coming to Mount Vernon Wednesday afternoon and Jeremy Reed is among st the copula players tagging along....what should I ask him??? Does he still follow the Sox??? I'll have him sign a 2004 Topps White Sox prospect card.......
I wish I had a big photo or something??!!??.....Hey maybe it will get me into the spring training spirit:bandance:

Don't forget Mariners Fanfest is this weekend.........:?:
(Man I need to get to Chicago this year for REAL baseball.......)

JoseCanseco6969
01-25-2005, 10:04 PM
:smile: Ask him?? The Mariners fan caravan is coming to Mount Vernon Wednesday afternoon and Jeremy Reed is among st the copula players tagging along....what should I ask him??? Does he still follow the Sox??? I'll have him sign a 2004 Topps White Sox prospect card.......
I wish I had a big photo or something??!!??.....Hey maybe it will get me into the spring training spirit:bandance:

Don't forget Mariners Fanfest is this weekend.........:?:
(Man I need to get to Chicago this year for REAL baseball.......)

You just have to make sure you come up with some great questions to ask the future allstar!

samram
01-25-2005, 10:06 PM
You can present him with his bust which will immediately go to the Hall of Fame.

Baby Fisk
01-26-2005, 08:23 AM
Ask him if he'll feel lousy watching his former team participate in a frenzied, delirious World Series parade this fall.

Hangar18
01-26-2005, 02:25 PM
Ask him if he will give the White Sox Organization any Kudos
when he wins the 2005 American League Rookie of the Year award?

ja1022
01-26-2005, 05:27 PM
Ask him, in your best Barbara Walters impersonation, "if you were a twee, what kind of twee would you be?"

Medford Bobby
01-26-2005, 09:23 PM
:smile: He said he was extremely excited being with the Mariner's. He felt the opportunities are more outstanding with Seattle. Hey, there has got to be some magic there with Griffey, A-Rod and Randy going thru Seattle and getting huge money. At least there will be a reason to watch the Mariner's.....I told him you won't see the Sox til August in Chicago and late August in Seattle...He was not even aware of when the Sox where coming to town....I showed him my Sox sked in my (Here it comes) Mariner's hat (ok, I have one because the radio station I worked for was doing the promotion, and I'm such a team player)....:redneck

He auto'ed my Sox prospect baseball card and wished him good luck......I wonder if should have had him auto a Sox logo baseball????????

Well that was my brush with greatness............. :rolleyes:

chaz171
01-28-2005, 01:38 PM
:smile: He said he was extremely excited being with the Mariner's. He felt the opportunities are more outstanding with Seattle. Hey, there has got to be some magic there with Griffey, A-Rod and Randy going thru Seattle and getting huge money. At least there will be a reason to watch the Mariner's.....I told him you won't see the Sox til August in Chicago and late August in Seattle...He was not even aware of when the Sox where coming to town....I showed him my Sox sked in my (Here it comes) Mariner's hat (ok, I have one because the radio station I worked for was doing the promotion, and I'm such a team player)....:redneck

He auto'ed my Sox prospect baseball card and wished him good luck......I wonder if should have had him auto a Sox logo baseball????????

I'm sure when he is enshrined, you can give the intro speech.

SOXintheBURGH
01-28-2005, 02:15 PM

Can I touch you?!

Medford Bobby
01-29-2005, 10:17 PM
:redface: I had to keep it a platonic meeting as my 11 year old daughter might have called "Child Protective Services"........

:bandance: Hey Shammy's going to the O's this weekend!!:bandance:

Be glad I skipped Mariner's Fest this weekend, but it might have been fun to touch :o: Mariner's broadcaster's Rick Rizz and Dave "MY OH MY" Niehaus discretely