PDA

View Full Version : MLB All Access

Whitesox029
01-25-2005, 06:59 PM
I know we had a thread on this a while back, but I just got it and the video is choppy. Is it supposed to be like that or is there some way I can fix it? Anyone else have it?

Jjav829
01-25-2005, 07:44 PM
Sorry, forgot about your PM. :redface:

It isn't choppy for me. What type of connection do you have?

Whitesox029
01-25-2005, 07:50 PM
Sorry, forgot about your PM. :redface:

It isn't choppy for me. What type of connection do you have?
Wireless Network connection on this computer--DSL on the base computer.

mjharrison72
01-26-2005, 10:48 AM
I had it last year and it was choppy at first, too. I had a buddy come take a look, and he just downloaded the newest version of Windows Media Player and it was fine. He said there may have been a configuration problem with the version I had installed. So try that and see if it works.

MLB.com is key for those of us who live outside the Chicago area.

chisoxmike
01-26-2005, 01:36 PM
I hear of some of you being able to watch the 2003 games. NONE of them that I choose I am able to watch. :whiner:

I even chose the July 2nd game when the Sox swept the Twins and it doesn't work, and I heard that someone here was watching it.

Jjav829
01-26-2005, 02:08 PM
I hear of some of you being able to watch the 2003 games. NONE of them that I choose I am able to watch. :whiner:

I even chose the July 2nd game when the Sox swept the Twins and it doesn't work, and I heard that someone here was watching it.

I can get the 2003 games. I checked on the Twins game on July 2nd and that comes up fine. The Cubs games in 2003 (Valentin walkoff vs. Alfonseca, etc.) come in fine. Do you have Realplayer? You have to have Realplayer for the 2003 games. If you do have it, you might want to get the latest version or uninstall it and try re-installing. Just out of curiosity, what happens when you click on the link for a 2003 game?

chisoxmike
01-26-2005, 02:12 PM
I can get the 2003 games. I checked on the Twins game on July 2nd and that comes up fine. The Cubs games in 2003 (Valentin walkoff vs. Alfonseca, etc.) come in fine. Do you have Realplayer? You have to have Realplayer for the 2003 games. If you do have it, you might want to get the latest version or uninstall it and try re-installing. Just out of curiosity, what happens when you click on the link for a 2003 game?

That makes sense. I dont have REALplayer. When I would click on a 2003 game it would say "can not open page." I'll download realplayer and try again. Thanks!

Jjav829
01-26-2005, 02:26 PM
That makes sense. I dont have REALplayer. When I would click on a 2003 game it would say "can not open page." I'll download realplayer and try again. Thanks!

That should do it. All 2003 games seem to be .rm's. Let me know if that works.

Whitesox029
01-26-2005, 11:27 PM
I had it last year and it was choppy at first, too. I had a buddy come take a look, and he just downloaded the newest version of Windows Media Player and it was fine. He said there may have been a configuration problem with the version I had installed. So try that and see if it works.

MLB.com is key for those of us who live outside the Chicago area.
I would, but as this computer is less than 3 months old, it came with what is currently the latest version of WMP. Any other ideas?