PDA

View Full Version : Tigers Trying For Magglio

MarkZ35
01-24-2005, 10:31 PM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/news/mlb_news.jsp?ymd=20050124&content_id=933892&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp

I would love to see him get stuck on the tigers and finish in 4th place. I just wouldnt wanna have to face him 20 times a year. But at least we wouldn't have to listen to the drunk bleacher bums chanting o-e-o magglio on the northside.

OurBitchinMinny
01-24-2005, 10:50 PM
Well I want to see him on the sox again, but as long as he doesnt go to the cubs Ill be ok and wish him the best, as long as he doesnt beat us too much

Whitesox029
01-24-2005, 11:06 PM
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/news/mlb_news.jsp?ymd=20050124&content_id=933892&vkey=news_mlb&fext=.jsp

I would love to see him get stuck on the tigers and finish in 4th place. I just wouldnt wanna have to face him 20 times a year. But at least we wouldn't have to listen to the drunk bleacher bums chanting o-e-o magglio on the northside.
We wouldn't be facing him 20 times a year. We'd be facing him however many times we play the Tigers after May, which is when he'll first play.
That said, I don't give a damn where he goes as long as it isn't the Cubs.

MUsoxfan
01-24-2005, 11:08 PM
We wouldn't be facing him 20 times a year. We'd be facing him however many times we play the Tigers after May, which is when he'll first play.

For one game and then he'll get hurt again....

voodoochile
01-24-2005, 11:26 PM
Must not be trying very hard then...

Tigers GM: We'll give you 1 year at $2M and a team option for the following year for 5...

:borass:
"We'll take it...(chuckles evilly). Hey Maggs, I completely smoked that incentive laden piece of **** contract the Sox offered you last season and get this, you get paid for rehabbing..."

:maggs:
"Is it with the flubbies, Scott? I really want to play for the flubbies. Me and ShamME* could be great friends."

"Better yet. It's with the Tigers. Just think of the playoff possibilities. Heck by the time they make the playoffs, you might be healthy enough to play."

:maggs:
"So it's a three year deal?"

"Better even..."