PDA

View Full Version : To those who bought ticket packages on the internet:

C-Dawg
01-24-2005, 10:26 PM
How long before you've received the confirmation? I ordered a Minnie Package right before Soxfest and still haven't heard anything, either by phone or email. Maybe they are really backlogged due to Soxfest? I'm not even sure who to call to ask; I suppose 1-800-SOX-GAME would be it.

dspete
01-24-2005, 10:50 PM
Last year I ordered a 9 game package over the internet. It did take a while to get the tickets. I called once because it had been a while and I was still waiting. They just said they were behind in processing the packages. I did eventually get them.

I did not order this year as being out of state I can't spread out the tickets as required over the entire season.

dave in vegas

TornLabrum
01-24-2005, 10:56 PM
How long before you've received the confirmation? I ordered a Minnie Package right before Soxfest and still haven't heard anything, either by phone or email. Maybe they are really backlogged due to Soxfest? I'm not even sure who to call to ask; I suppose 1-800-SOX-GAME would be it.

I ordered mine in November. It took a couple of weeks.

NSSoxFan
01-24-2005, 11:08 PM
I ordered mine a week before Christmas, and I got them on Christmas Eve.

TommyJohn
01-24-2005, 11:15 PM
I ordered mine about 10 days ago. I got the e-mail confirm two days ago, it
said that the CC charge confirm would take another 10 to 14 business days.
I'm mad, because I realize I could've made life a lot easier by ordering over
the phone. ARGH! Live and learn. As long as I get them, that's what matters.

C-Dawg
01-24-2005, 11:19 PM
Thanks for the replies guys! I'll just continue being patient; I bet they call tomorrow.

I bet they're busy with the "Smart fans don't wait 'til April" commercials running now...

jenmcm76
01-24-2005, 11:59 PM
I ordered my Minnie package online the Thursday morning before SoxFest, and got the tickets in the mail last week - Tuesday, I think. So they're probably in the mail as we speak.

ewokpelts
01-25-2005, 10:01 AM
Call 1-312-674-5330. That's the ticket office number.

As for your order, I'd call them. I emailed my rep my order(9 and 13) on the 14th. I got my tickets on the 21st.
Gene