PDA

View Full Version : A.J. on Channel 5 tonight!

DumpJerry
01-23-2005, 11:28 PM
A.J. will be on the Sunday night sports wrap up tonight between 10:30 and 11:00. Channel 5

OEO Magglio
01-23-2005, 11:33 PM
Thanks for the heads up.

NSSoxFan
01-23-2005, 11:33 PM
I know I'll be watching. I like how he will be on during the sCrUB convention weekend.

DumpJerry
01-23-2005, 11:37 PM
I know I'll be watching. I like how he will be on during the sCrUB convention weekend.
Yeah, I love that!

JUribe1989
01-23-2005, 11:49 PM
AJ is saying all good things

JUribe1989
01-23-2005, 11:50 PM
He hates polish sausage? I can't believe that!

DumpJerry
01-23-2005, 11:51 PM
I"m more and more convinced he was a victim of the cliquiness of the Giants. After all, this is a team that thinks Barry Bonds is an ok guy.

I'm fired up with him behind the plate!

DumpJerry
01-23-2005, 11:52 PM
We've done well with the "skis" in the past, BTW. Kluzinski and Luzinski.......

JUribe1989
01-23-2005, 11:55 PM
I"m more and more convinced he was a victim of the cliquiness of the Giants. After all, this is a team that thinks Barry Bonds is an ok guy.

I'm fired up with him behind the plate!

Exactly what I think too. He seems like a great guy to me. I got a picture with him at Soxfest and he was very nice to me. It seems like there were one or two guys that he didn't get along with and they turned the team against him. It's like when Mike Tomczak and Jim McMahon turned the Bears against Doug Flutie. We all know how good of a guy Flutie is.

SOXintheBURGH
01-23-2005, 11:58 PM
Can someone give a non-Chicago native a PBP or recap?

DumpJerry
01-24-2005, 12:05 AM
Can someone give a non-Chicago native a PBP or recap?
He said the negative stories are mostly untrue, he has never been asked to give his sided of the story. He also said the Twins respected the Sox because we were/are a good team that always gave them a good game.

He is looking forward to playing for Ozzie because Ozzie does not allow the behind the back sniping to take place like it did in San Fran. He also reiterated what was said here that he turned down better offers from other teams because he felt the Sox were his best chance at a winner.

He sounds motivated to really prove that he can be an effective player. I think he'll get a better airing from the media here than in San Fran......

BTW, Burgh, my condolences on your loss tonight.....

SOXintheBURGH
01-24-2005, 12:11 AM
He said the negative stories are mostly untrue, he has never been asked to give his sided of the story. He also said the Twins respected the Sox because we were/are a good team that always gave them a good game.

He is looking forward to playing for Ozzie because Ozzie does not allow the behind the back sniping to take place like it did in San Fran. He also reiterated what was said here that he turned down better offers from other teams because he felt the Sox were his best chance at a winner.

He sounds motivated to really prove that he can be an effective player. I think he'll get a better airing from the media here than in San Fran......

BTW, Burgh, my condolences on your loss tonight.....

I can't wait to see AJ suit up, that sounds awesome.

Thanks.. I am not nearly as upset as I was in 2001.. but still pretty bummed out. He was a rookie after all..

MUsoxfan
01-24-2005, 12:42 AM
He's one of those guys that's a real prick when he plays against you, but you love him when he's on your team because he's your prick. ie: Belle

monkeypants
01-24-2005, 01:11 AM
Dybzinski?

RedPinStripes
01-24-2005, 02:06 AM
Dybzinski?

Oh, let's not get started on that one. As one of my friends always says. "Luzinski is still standing at home plate accross the street waiting for a fastball. ":(:

The_Cheesiest_Idiot
01-24-2005, 09:55 AM
Radinski

Clembasbal
01-24-2005, 10:53 AM
I hope he performs. When they interviewed him at SoxFest he kept saying, "The White Sox are good," and "The White Sox, bla bla bla" What I am saying is he never said, "we" Jermaine Dye did, S-Pod did, I want him to be a part of this team, not just a guy that thinks he is our savior.

jabrch
01-24-2005, 11:13 AM

Kluzinski?

You talking about Ted Kluszewski, right? Those skis all mesh together! :-)

Medford Bobby
01-24-2005, 11:59 AM
:smile: OK, call me slow but when Peggy was ending her segment on A.J., there was a question if he could talk Japanese? Peggy said he can not speak the language, but he knows the Styx song.....What Styx song was she referring too??

I could only think of the Vapor's "Turning Japanese".....Peggy you are soo hip...:angry:

2005 Bridgeport White Sox of Chicago:supernana:

Unregistered
01-24-2005, 12:05 PM
:smile: OK, call me slow but when Peggy was ending her segment on A.J., there was a question if he could talk Japanese? Peggy said he can not speak the language, but he knows the Styx song.....What Styx song was she referring too??

I could only think of the Vapor's "Turning Japanese".....Peggy you are soo hip...:angry:

2005 Bridgeport White Sox of Chicago:supernana: I assume she was referring to "Mr. Roboto," specifically the "domo irigato"(sp) part...

Medford Bobby
01-24-2005, 01:57 PM
:o: I was thinkin' Mr. Roboto, but did not want to show my stupidity, BUT I was sure it was not "Lady":redneck

santo=dorf
01-24-2005, 02:24 PM
I just hope the host didn't ask A.J what it felt like to get beaned in the family Jewels. :o: