PDA

View Full Version : Cell Question

rhill72
01-23-2005, 07:56 PM
I am finishing my basement this summer, and am wanting to do a complete White Sox theme. I am trying to find a way to get my hands on the wallpaper (murals) that is on the walls at the cell. How awesome would it be to have players such as Shoeless Joe to Fisk to Thomas all over your bar in the basement. If anyone could lead me in the right direction, I would appreciate it. Thanks again. GO SOX!!!

GiveMeSox
01-23-2005, 09:47 PM
I am finishing my basement this summer, and am wanting to do a complete White Sox theme. I am trying to find a way to get my hands on the wallpaper (murals) that is on the walls at the cell. How awesome would it be to have players such as Shoeless Joe to Fisk to Thomas all over your bar in the basement. If anyone could lead me in the right direction, I would appreciate it. Thanks again. GO SOX!!!

Most likely a custom job. My advise contact the whitesox about this. Or get in touch with the supplies of wallpaper at stores like home depot and such and try and get a custom job.

ewokpelts
01-24-2005, 11:50 AM
call the sox directly....as for blinds...go to www.3dayblinds.com (http://www.3dayblinds.com/) they have sox blinds.....i saw a set yesterday and they rock...
Gene

p.s. they also have retrosox log blinds...look under thier cooperstown collection...

NSSoxFan
01-24-2005, 02:21 PM
call the sox directly....as for blinds...go to www.3dayblinds.com (http://www.3dayblinds.com/) they have sox blinds.....i saw a set yesterday and they rock...
Gene

p.s. they also have retrosox log blinds...look under thier cooperstown collection...

That is an awesome concept.

rhill72
01-24-2005, 07:01 PM
Hey thanks for your help guys. I am getting ready to email the Sox to see if they can help me out. If I get an answer i will post it in case someone else is wanting to do the same thing.

Daver
01-24-2005, 07:04 PM
The graphics at Comiskey Park are made by the same company that makes the vinyl graphics that you see on busses and CTA railcars.

It is rather expensive.