PDA

View Full Version : Comiskeys old blue seats

rwcescato
01-19-2005, 08:39 PM
I drove by the old yard today. Over in the parking lot behind right field there were a bunch of old blue seats. I assume its from the section where the new scout seats are being assembled. I don't know if this has been covered yet by anyone. So I thought it would be a good note to say. Left field does look different without the billboard on it. I forgot my camera so no pictures, sorry.
Jimbos had a nice tastey lunch special. My day concluded at the boat show. Some very nice looking ladies by the way. If you go stop by the Johnny Walker booth for some nice tastey samples.
Rich:bandance:

zach074
01-19-2005, 08:44 PM
I drove by the old yard today. Over in the parking lot behind right field there were a bunch of old blue seats. I assume its from the section where the new scout seats are being assembled. I don't know if this has been covered yet by anyone. So I thought it would be a good note to say. Left field does look different without the billboard on it. I forgot my camera so no pictures, sorry.
Jimbos had a nice tastey lunch special. My day concluded at the boat show. Some very nice looking ladies by the way. If you go stop by the Johnny Walker booth for some nice tastey samples.

They are just sitting in the parking lot? I smell a seat raid. :redneck

FedEx227
01-19-2005, 08:51 PM
yeah sounds good to me :)

rwcescato
01-19-2005, 09:01 PM
yeah sounds good to me :)

They are just sitting inside that fenced area by the entrance to the right field side. Easy to get at.

Palehose13
01-20-2005, 07:54 AM
They are just sitting inside that fenced area by the entrance to the right field side. Easy to get at.

Yeah, I saw that when I drove by on Sunday after the Fest. Unfortunately there were 2 Illinois troopers and one of Chicago's finest napping in the lot, otherwise Palehose13 was about to scale the fence (Heck the backseat is out of the Jeep, so I would have been able to fit quite a few in the back) :wink:

ChiFabulous1
01-20-2005, 08:10 AM
I drove by the old yard today. Over in the parking lot behind right field there were a bunch of old blue seats. I assume its from the section where the new scout seats are being assembled. I don't know if this has been covered yet by anyone.

Those seats were there all last season. They are nothing new.

Nick@Nite
01-20-2005, 08:23 AM
Those seats were there all last season. They are nothing new.

:welcome:

Soxaholic
01-20-2005, 03:44 PM
Yeah, the seats that were in RF were the broken leftover pieces from the Upper Deck renovations last year. They may have thrown more onto that pile now, but there was a pile there last season.

FedEx227
01-20-2005, 05:27 PM
Well what are they doing sitting there, donate them to my ROOM!