PDA

View Full Version : Sox Pride Wristbands Avaliable

SoxFan78
01-19-2005, 04:57 PM
Mod's move or delete if necessary.

Here is some info. I got from my ticket rep about Sox Pride wristbands going on sale to the general public.

SOX PRIDE WRISTBANDS AVAILABLE VIA MAIL AND AT BALLPARK

CHICAGO – Due to high demand for the new "Sox Pride" black wristbands that debuted this weekend at SoxFest, the Chicago White Sox are making the wristbands available via mail, at the U.S. Cellular Field Box Office and online at whitesox.com while quantities last.

Wristbands are available via mail, in increments of five, for $2 each plus $5 shipping/handling per order. Mail orders may be sent to: White Sox Wristband Orders, 333 West 35th Street, Chicago, IL 60616, with a check payable to Chicago White Sox Charities. Fans also may purchase wristbands (cash only) for $2 each at the U.S. Cellular Field Box Office windows with no additional fees. The Box Office is open Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and 10:00 - 4:00 on weekends. Plans for the wristbands to be made available online at whitesox.com are being finalized.

The wristbands feature a classic "S-O-X" logo and the word "Pride," encouraging Sox fans to display their own Sox Pride. Proceeds benefit Chicago White Sox Charities.

White Sox Charities provides annual financial, in-kind and emotional support to hundreds of Chicago-based organizations, including those leading the fight against cancer or dedicated to improving the lives of Chicago’s youth through education and athletics. With the generous support of White Sox fans, friends and sponsors, CWSC has donated millions of dollars since its inception in 1990, striving to improve the quality of life for Chicagoans of all ages, races and genders.

Ol' No. 2
01-19-2005, 05:05 PM
Mod's move or delete if necessary.

Here is some info. I got from my ticket rep about Sox Pride wristbands going on sale to the general public.

SOX PRIDE WRISTBANDS AVAILABLE VIA MAIL AND AT BALLPARK

CHICAGO – Due to high demand for the new "Sox Pride" black wristbands that debuted this weekend at SoxFest, the Chicago White Sox are making the wristbands available via mail, at the U.S. Cellular Field Box Office and online at whitesox.com while quantities last.

Wristbands are available via mail, in increments of five, for $2 each plus $5 shipping/handling per order. Mail orders may be sent to: White Sox Wristband Orders, 333 West 35th Street, Chicago, IL 60616, with a check payable to Chicago White Sox Charities. Fans also may purchase wristbands (cash only) for $2 each at the U.S. Cellular Field Box Office windows with no additional fees. The Box Office is open Monday through Friday from 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. and 10:00 - 4:00 on weekends. Plans for the wristbands to be made available online at whitesox.com are being finalized.

The wristbands feature a classic "S-O-X" logo and the word "Pride," encouraging Sox fans to display their own Sox Pride. Proceeds benefit Chicago White Sox Charities.

White Sox Charities provides annual financial, in-kind and emotional support to hundreds of Chicago-based organizations, including those leading the fight against cancer or dedicated to improving the lives of Chicago’s youth through education and athletics. With the generous support of White Sox fans, friends and sponsors, CWSC has donated millions of dollars since its inception in 1990, striving to improve the quality of life for Chicagoans of all ages, races and genders.

Woo-Hoo! I'm going to order 1000 of them and sell them on ebay for $25 each.

steff
01-19-2005, 05:16 PM
I'm ordering and selling on eBay also.. difference is that I will be setting the price at $4. and ALL the profits after shipping will be given back to the Sox Charities as a donation made by WSI and Sox Talk members. As soon as I get them I'll post the link.

Rocky Soprano
01-19-2005, 05:24 PM
I'm ordering and selling on eBay also.. difference is that I will be setting the price at $4. and ALL the profits after shipping will be given back to the Sox Charities as a donation made by WSI and Sox Talk members. As soon as I get them I'll post the link.

That's awesome Steff, what a great idea.

I will buy some more just to help out.

steff
01-19-2005, 05:26 PM
That's awesome Steff, what a great idea.

I will buy some more just to help out.

The minimum bid will be $4.. anything more than that will just up the donation back to them. One more way to show the sites support to the wonderful charities. I'm thinking I can get away with just a stamp being enough to mail them. I sent myself one today in the mail just to be sure..

Rocky Soprano
01-19-2005, 05:28 PM
The minimum bid will be $4.. anything more than that will just up the donation back to them. One more way to show the sites support to the wonderful charities. I'm thinking I can get away with just a stamp being enough to mail them. I sent myself one today in the mail just to be sure..

Let me know if you get it. I have a couple of extras that I picked up for certain members that asked. I only asked for the $2 that it cost for the wristband. If I can get away with only a stamp that would be really easy to mail.

steff
01-19-2005, 05:29 PM
Let me know if you get it. I have a couple of extras that I picked up for certain members that asked. I only asked for the $2 that it cost for the wristband. If I can get away with only a stamp that would be really easy to mail.

Will do.

AZChiSoxFan
01-19-2005, 05:32 PM
Woo-Hoo! I'm going to order 1000 of them and sell them on ebay for $25 each.

:tealpolice:

mweflen
01-19-2005, 05:39 PM
http://chicagosports.chicagotribune.com/sports/basketball/bulls/cs-blogcurrent,1,5529670.story?coll=cs-home-headlines

Look a few paragraphs down for the picture and description of "Cubs Believe" wristbands.

What's next? Magglio in left at Wrigley, with thousands of drunken slobs chanting "Oooh EEE Ooohh...."?

MUsoxfan
:tealpolice:

Clearly you don't know Ol' No. 2 as well as the rest of us:D:

Ol' No. 2
:tealpolice:Didn't really seem necessary, but I guess you can't take anything for granted.:(:

AZChiSoxFan
01-19-2005, 05:46 PM
Didn't really seem necessary, but I guess you can't take anything for granted.:(:

Yes, I guess you're right. Sorry about that.

steff
01-19-2005, 05:50 PM
Didn't really seem necessary, but I guess you can't take anything for granted.:(:

I knew you were kidding. Otherwise I would have called you a lousy SOB!!! :angry:

:D: :tongue:

Ol' No. 2
01-19-2005, 06:00 PM
Clearly you don't know Ol' No. 2 as well as the rest of us:D:So now I have a reputation to uphold? Like I don't have enough pressure.:tongue: