PDA

View Full Version : A fine Whine: 13 game plan gets me uppder deck seats for Cubs/Sox

Cat Thief
01-19-2005, 01:50 PM
Not very happy today........:angry:

:whiner:

Sad
01-19-2005, 01:53 PM
the UD ain't all that bad...

and there are many better games than Cubs-SOX IMO

Cat Thief
01-19-2005, 01:57 PM
I know the upper deck isn't bad but the outfiled is much nicer........:whiner:

Iwritecode
01-19-2005, 02:03 PM
I know the upper deck isn't bad but the outfiled is much nicer........:whiner:

It's better than not going at all...

Tekijawa
01-19-2005, 02:04 PM
Did you get the Extra cubs came in the UD? or your regular Cubs game in the UD with that package?

Cat Thief
01-19-2005, 02:07 PM
For 1200.00 bucks I figured on better seats for ALL games. My mistake for not doing it over the phone.

My regular game is in the UD.

Palehose13
01-19-2005, 02:21 PM
Could be worse. I ordered the 13 game plan over the weekend and today I asked for the extra Sox-Cub game. I was told that the offer expired on Friday at 5pm. :(:

I will get my tickets tomorrow or Friday. I ordered Lower Box...I wonder where I will be.

Cat Thief
01-19-2005, 02:22 PM
So now I call there and check to see if there are any lower deck tickets still available for 13 games plans with the Sun Sox game and they said "plenty." I questioned why was I put in the uppder deck and the response was that the bleachers were sold out. Here is the agreement from the Sox Ozzie plan:

The Ozzie Plan is a 13-game, flexible-date plan that requires the purchase of the same number of seats within the same Seating Category for all 13 games in a single order. If a Seating Category is sold out for any selected games, your order for that game will be filled with the next-best-available Seating Category.

Then I was told since the order was already processed that there was nothing that could be done.

Now my blood pressure is sky high.:angry:

MUsoxfan
01-19-2005, 02:28 PM
The Ozzie Plan is a 13-game, flexible-date plan that requires the purchase of the same number of seats within the same Seating Category for all 13 games in a single order. If a Seating Category is sold out for any selected games, your order for that game will be filled with the next-best-available Seating Category.

That's exactly what they did. You ordered "bleachers", right? Bleacher tickets are $38/ticket for that game. The next lowest priced ticket is "Premium Upper Box" at $34. They don't automatically bump you up a pricing category because people would get pissed (well except you and a few others). You should have asked for "lower reserved" for only $2/ticket more because chances are you would have been in the outfield on either side

Cat Thief
01-19-2005, 02:34 PM
Yep you are right.....They were next best available.....:thud:

Tekijawa
01-19-2005, 02:39 PM
I think it also said that Bleachers weren't available for the Cubs Sox series in this plan. That's why I went with lower deck reserved instead.

Cat Thief
01-19-2005, 02:42 PM
Man i blew that...They were supposed to a Fathers Day gift.....and thanks for making it into a joke. It is amazing how many perfectionists there are on this board.

NSSoxFan
01-19-2005, 03:39 PM
Man i blew that...They were supposed to a Fathers Day gift.....and thanks for making it into a joke. It is amazing how many perfectionists there are on this board.

Calm down man. It's not the end of the world. Don't make it a big deal.

Cat Thief
01-19-2005, 03:58 PM
yeah you're right...... It has been taken care of.....

Blue Demons :thumbsup:

ewokpelts
01-19-2005, 04:20 PM
Could be worse. I ordered the 13 game plan over the weekend and today I asked for the extra Sox-Cub game. I was told that the offer expired on Friday at 5pm. :(:

I will get my tickets tomorrow or Friday. I ordered Lower Box...I wonder where I will be.
Pale hose,
That's what brian told you? Or did you deal with another rep?
Gene

Palehose13
01-19-2005, 04:30 PM
Pale hose,
That's what brian told you? Or did you deal with another rep?
Gene

I gave my info (order form) to Brian and he said that he would call me Monday. He didn't and I e-mailed him today. He told me that he gave my info to another rep and that is what the other rep told me. :(:

steff
01-19-2005, 04:53 PM
Yep you are right.....They were next best available.....:thud:

LMAO! I LOVE that smiley!!

DumpJerry
01-19-2005, 05:06 PM
I bought a Minnie plan over the phone on Weds, 1-12 for Lower Box. Got all Lower Box seats except Opening Day which were Lower Res. I guess they sold out those already when I called.

Did anyone get Lower Box at the box office on the 14th?
Next year, I'll call in sooner or get scout seats.

ewokpelts
01-19-2005, 05:53 PM
I gave my info (order form) to Brian and he said that he would call me Monday. He didn't and I e-mailed him today. He told me that he gave my info to another rep and that is what the other rep told me. :(:
Did you mention that I referred you?
Gene

Palehose13
01-19-2005, 05:55 PM
Did you mention that I referred you?
Gene

Sure did.

ewokpelts
01-19-2005, 05:59 PM
Sure did.
Oh well.
If you're really perturbed, let me know. I'll ruffle some feathers.
Gene

Palehose13
01-19-2005, 06:15 PM
Oh well.
If you're really perturbed, let me know. I'll ruffle some feathers.
Gene

LOL...thanks, Gene. I'll let you know when I get my tix. :wink:

pearso66
01-19-2005, 06:51 PM
I dont know why you'd complain about upper deck tickets, I love the upper deck, to me it seems like you can see better than the lower deck

Cat Thief
01-20-2005, 02:56 PM
I dont know why you'd complain about upper deck tickets, I love the upper deck, to me it seems like you can see better than the lower deck

You enjoy the uppder deck, I'll wave to you from the first row of the fan deck which I consider one of the best seats in the house.

ewokpelts
01-20-2005, 03:05 PM
You enjoy the uppder deck, I'll wave to you from the first row of the fan deck which I consider one of the best seats in the house.
so....you buy lower deck tickets so you can go to the fan deck? interesting...
Gene

Cat Thief
01-20-2005, 03:24 PM
so....you buy lower deck tickets so you can go to the fan deck? interesting...
Gene

Yep usually bleachers......I believe the wife and I had that first row about 10 games last year (1st 2 seats on the left field side).Hopefully its not rented out too many times this year.....

Palehose13
01-20-2005, 06:08 PM
I just got my tickets today. I have lower deck box seats, except for the cub game on Friday. I have lower reserved for that one.

ewokpelts
01-21-2005, 12:17 AM
Yep usually bleachers......I believe the wife and I had that first row about 10 games last year (1st 2 seats on the left field side).Hopefully its not rented out too many times this year.....
ok....you'll pay to NOT sit in your seats? odd....
Gene

Cat Thief
01-21-2005, 08:41 AM
ok....you'll pay to NOT sit in your seats? odd....
Gene

Odd? Maybe. Have you ever sat in that first row of the fan deck? Very nice. Check it out sometime. Also, the beer vendor is about 15 feet away. :gulp:

Palehose13
01-21-2005, 09:02 AM
Odd? Maybe. Have you ever sat in that first row of the fan deck? Very nice. Check it out sometime. Also, the beer vendor is about 15 feet away. :gulp:

I don't like watching the game with the players back to me. Hmmm...what day is your cub game? I have Friday Lower Reserved (Left Field, which I don't care for) If you have Friday in the UD, I may be willing to make a swap with you (depending on your seats).

Cat Thief
01-21-2005, 09:13 AM
The ticket office has taken care of my mistake and they are exchanging my UD seats for me.

Palehose13
01-21-2005, 09:16 AM
The ticket office has taken care of my mistake and they are exchanging my UD seats for me.

Ok.

The offer does stand for anyone else with UD seats (as long as they aren't nosebleeds) and would rather be in lower reserved (LF) for the Friday cub game. PM me if you are interested in a swap.

ewokpelts
01-21-2005, 11:50 AM
so you spend all that money to NOT sit in your seat...think about that for a while...
Gene

Tekijawa
01-21-2005, 01:13 PM
Ok.

The offer does stand for anyone else with UD seats (as long as they aren't nosebleeds) and would rather be in lower reserved (LF) for the Friday cub game. PM me if you are interested in a swap.

I PM'd you, I went through my ticket guy Greg to get the tickets and asked for LF reserved for all my tickets, but I could only get the UD for Fridays game. I don't have my tickets yet btu I am interested.

Palehose13
01-21-2005, 01:22 PM
I PM'd you, I went through my ticket guy Greg to get the tickets and asked for LF reserved for all my tickets, but I could only get the UD for Fridays game. I don't have my tickets yet btu I am interested.

I wrote back. I think we have the same ticket rep. (unless there is more than one Greg).

Cat Thief
01-21-2005, 02:22 PM
so you spend all that money to NOT sit in your seat...think about that for a while...
Gene

Think about why I like to sit sit in the fan deck and not the bleachers?

hmmmmm.....ok

Maybe I can also figure out a way to get in for free and sit in the fan deck so I don't have to spend all that money.....

:kukoo:

ewokpelts
01-21-2005, 04:42 PM
Think about why I like to sit sit in the fan deck and not the bleachers?

hmmmmm.....ok

Maybe I can also figure out a way to get in for free and sit in the fan deck so I don't have to spend all that money.....

:kukoo:
You have great seats, yet you want to sit in the fan deck? that's odd....now, if you were a ud ticket holder, and there were no restriction/barricades, then i can see your point...
Gene