PDA

View Full Version : Now the playoffs are on Fox Sports Net!

Jerry_Manuel
10-20-2001, 10:06 PM
The Braves/D-backs game on Sunday will be on FSN while the Yanks game is on FOX. So now they can put the games on FSN but not the Division series games? That seems a little odd if you ask me.

WinningUgly!
10-20-2001, 10:10 PM
What the hell is Fox doing, drawing form a hat to see which one of their channels they'll air games on? If I still cared enough to try and follow the post season I'd really be p!ssed!

Dadawg_77
10-20-2001, 11:15 PM
Well thank god (sorry Vodo) :) they didn't put in on Fox Fam, about half the people I know don't even get Fox fam.

Soxheads
10-20-2001, 11:21 PM
Here, in Iowa, we get every type of FOX you want.

PaleHoseGeorge
10-20-2001, 11:50 PM
If we're to believe Fox Family was their best choice for the ALDS games, why would Fox change their tune for the ALCS? That excuse about FF reaching more homes than FSN is starting to sound really weak, isn't it?

MLB is nothing but a *****house to prostitute their best product, the post-season playoffs, on some obscure cable television channel nobody ever watches. They cheapened their own product for a few extra dollars.

These guys never cease to amaze me.

"And you know they turned around and spent those extra $ to pay me! What idiots!!!"
:payrod

Soxheads
10-21-2001, 12:02 AM
Everything today is money,money,money.

duke of dorwood
10-21-2001, 12:05 AM
Fox also put big NASCAR attractions on FX. They are unbelievable.

danman31
10-21-2001, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by PaleHoseGeorge
"And you know they turned around and spent those extra $ to pay me! What idiots!!!"
:payrod

Well, A-Rod's numbers were very impressive. I don't think he, or anyone this year, deserved $25 million, but he played his ass off and put up the numbers. He held up his part of the bargain as much as possible.

Soxheads
10-21-2001, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by danman31

Well, A-Rod's numbers were very impressive. I don't think he, or anyone this year, deserved $25 million, but he played his ass off and put up the numbers. He held up his part of the bargain as much as possible. Very true.

SOXSINCE'70
10-21-2001, 02:29 AM
:winner

So now Fox can decide which game is more important,huh??How much you want to bet that the D-backs game is on FSN because Fox feels the Yankees are the baseball equivelent of "America's team"??

Sickening.Truly Sickening.

And to think I remember when it was NBC or nothing.

GASHWOUND
10-21-2001, 03:57 AM
Originally posted by SOXSINCE'70
:winner

So now Fox can decide which game is more important,huh??How much you want to bet that the D-backs game is on FSN because Fox feels the Yankees are the baseball equivelent of "America's team"??

Sickening.Truly Sickening.

And to think I remember when it was NBC or nothing.

Why exactly are both games on AT THE SAME TIME??? Jeez, their's only 2 games left in baseball and Fox can't find it in their "packed quality programming" to give each game their own timeslot? I bet if it was up to them they would put one game on FSN and the other Foxfamily so it wouldn't interupt Stargate or whatever crappy syndicated show they have on.