PDA

View Full Version : Sox and Bekins....

steff
01-18-2005, 05:16 PM
Bekins Agent Berryman Transfer and Storage Co. out of Joliet has become the official movers of the Chicago White Sox!!! This is something that's been in the works for a while now.. and I'm sooooo proud and excited to have been in the mix and that Bekins has landed the deal. This is going to be an awesome partnership.

It's gonna be awesome to see our logo at the park!! http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif

:supernana: :supernana:

Hangar18
01-18-2005, 05:42 PM
Tell Jim I said Congrats Steff .....:gulp:

Say, speaking of which,
did I leave you guys enough $$$$$ on Saturday? let me know if not :smile:

steff
01-18-2005, 05:45 PM
Tell Jim I said Congrats Steff .....:gulp:

Say, speaking of which,
did I leave you guys enough $$$$$ on Saturday? let me know if not :smile:

The agent is the big winner here. They did all the work!!

Either way... it's a huge win, win situation. Awesome to see some local business getting in on the Sox action. :bandance:

hsnterprize
01-18-2005, 05:50 PM
Bekins Agent Berryman Transfer and Storage Co. out of Joliet has become the official movers of the Chicago White Sox!!! This is something that's been in the works for a while now.. and I'm sooooo proud and excited to have been in the mix and that Bekins has landed the deal. This is going to be an awesome partnership.

It's gonna be awesome to see our logo at the park!! http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/style_emoticons/default/cheers.gif

:supernana: :supernana:Congrats, Steff!!!!! It's good to see the Sox get some more corporate exposure. It's also good that your company's benefiting from this deal. I've seen other teams' "official movers", so why not the Sox get a piece of the "moving action"?

[SINGING "THE JEFFERSONS" THEME] We'll be movin' on up (moooovin' on up), to the East Side (moooovin' on up), to a deeeee-luxe apartment in tha' sky...[/SINGING "THE JEFFERSONS" THEME]

Hangar18
01-18-2005, 05:58 PM
???? what happened to my post?

Mohoney
01-18-2005, 06:00 PM

It probably couldn't be saved.

Ol' No. 2
01-18-2005, 06:01 PM
???? what happened to my post?Collateral damage.

Hangar18
01-18-2005, 06:05 PM
Collateral damage.

heheh heheh

steff
01-18-2005, 06:07 PM

It accidentally got whacked... rookie assassins. :cool:

ewokpelts
01-18-2005, 06:08 PM

Steff,
Congrats to your company. I knopw how you feel, since lasaslle bank(my beloved dutch overlords) was named official bank of the sox last year. It's always cool when I see the lasalle logo at the cell or in adverts...
Gene
p.s. how did you speed things up?

steff
01-18-2005, 06:11 PM
Steff,

I don't ask questions.... it's safer that way. :cool:

whitesoxwilkes
01-18-2005, 06:16 PM
Steff,
Congrats to your company. I knopw how you feel, since lasaslle bank(my beloved dutch overlords) was named official bank of the sox last year. It's always cool when I see the lasalle logo at the cell or in adverts...
Gene

My GF works for LaSalle too. Maybe you and her can figure out how to get rid of the stupid pinwheels race.

steff
01-18-2005, 06:18 PM
My GF works for LaSalle too. Maybe you and her can figure out how to get rid of the stupid pinwheels race.

Sally Sox RULES!!!!! :supernana:

But the calculator I won.. broke a week later. :o:

voodoochile
01-18-2005, 06:30 PM
Congrats to you and Jim, Steff. That's fantastic.

ewokpelts
01-18-2005, 06:35 PM
You have to admit, it's better than the ATM race(although I'm sure A.T.Money liked it).
Gene

NSSoxFan
01-18-2005, 06:36 PM
Congrats!:bandance: :bandance: :gulp:

Lip Man 1
01-18-2005, 06:39 PM
Forgive my stupidity Steff but what exactly will the Sox be doing with a moving company?

Do you folks move the spring training gear up North?

Lip

Palehose13
01-18-2005, 07:10 PM
Congrats to you both, Steff!

I'm still waiting on the word if I am the "official biology teacher of the White Sox." :wink:

Over By There
01-18-2005, 07:24 PM
Cool!

When we moved this past summer, the best quote was from Reebie/Allied. I was dismayed when the truck showed up to see that they are the official movers of the Cubs. :(:

Parrothead
01-18-2005, 07:39 PM
Bekins Agent Berryman Transfer and Storage Co. out of Joliet has become the official movers of the Chicago White Sox!!!

Do the Sox really need an official mover? If so, what are they moving? Also, I designate myself the official beer tester of the White Sox.

nccwsfan
01-18-2005, 08:26 PM

Steff you don't know me from Adam, but congratulations on becoming an official business partner with the White Sox. It is obvious that you are a great fan and this must be considered a great opportunity. Good luck and much success!

steff
01-19-2005, 07:59 AM
Forgive my stupidity Steff but what exactly will the Sox be doing with a moving company?

Do you folks move the spring training gear up North?

Lip

Among other things.. yes.

Jerko
01-19-2005, 09:48 AM
Wait till Hangar finds out that they have to put the billboard back up in left field to display Steff's Bekins logo.

Hangar18
01-19-2005, 09:49 AM
Lip

To move all of the World Series Trophies ............

Brian26
01-19-2005, 01:04 PM
Wait till Hangar finds out that they have to put the billboard back up in left field to display Steff's Bekins logo.

LOL.

I'm sure if they put a sign up it will be done tastefully.

Remember the year one of the expressway-sized billboards had a giant picture of Weigel and Sudsberry?

alohafri
01-19-2005, 01:09 PM

Yes, but more importantly, what does that mean for me?!!!!

pinwheels3530
01-19-2005, 01:10 PM

Hey, I like the pinwheel race....:D:

alohafri
01-19-2005, 01:21 PM
Congrats to you both, Steff!

I'm still waiting on the word if I am the "official biology teacher of the White Sox." :wink:

Good thinking! I wonder if they are looking for an "Official Eighth Grade Teacher"?

whitesoxwilkes
01-19-2005, 01:31 PM
Yes, but more importantly, what does that mean for me?!!!!

Darn, I thought for sure I'd see a Jimmy Zooks joke here.

:bandance:

steff
01-19-2005, 01:36 PM

LMAO!!

I'm sure that the Berryman and Bekins logo will be displayed in a place even Hangar will love... and if not.... I'm sure Zooks will take care of him.:o: :wink:

alohafri
01-19-2005, 10:25 PM
Darn, I thought for sure I'd see a Jimmy Zooks joke here.

:bandance:

I don't want to irritate Mr. Zooks. You do realize what happened to the last guy who irritated Mr. Zooks, don't you? I think his last name was Spilatro!