PDA

View Full Version : LF bleachers?

lths06
01-17-2005, 08:44 PM
I'm sure this has been said, but I havn't seen it. What are they going to do with the blue bleachers in left? Paint them? Replace them? They are blue, arn't they?

ewokpelts
01-17-2005, 08:46 PM
I'm sure this has been said, but I havn't seen it. What are they going to do with the blue bleachers in left? Paint them? Replace them? They are blue, arn't they?
Replace them. I've been told as such by my rep. The benches are LONG overdue for replacement.
Gene

SouthBendSox
They are now "scout bleachers" and availible for 100 dollars a game.

ANything to be more like the Flubs

C-Dawg
Aren't they kind of a bare aluminum color?

lths06
01-17-2005, 08:54 PM
Replace them. I've been told as such by my rep. The benches are LONG overdue for replacement.
Gene

Do you know if they are going to be green or grey, and when do they plan on replacing them?

Gosox1917
01-17-2005, 10:14 PM
According to the Sox website, the "New green seats first will be installed in the Club Level, Scout Seats and bleachers before Opening Day 2005. The remaining seats, beginning with the upper deck, will be replaced as weather allows during the 2005 season and 2005-2006 offseason. Full installation is scheduled to be completed by Opening Day 2006. Aisle seats in each row will feature one of the club's historical logos."

Rush20
01-19-2005, 08:20 PM
I wonder if they will be actual bleachers or whether they will be replaced with standard seats. I always found it funny that the right field outfield seats were actually "seats" and that some of the left field seats were bleachers.

dickallen15
01-19-2005, 09:12 PM
I wonder if they will be actual bleachers or whether they will be replaced with standard seats. I always found it funny that the right field outfield seats were actually "seats" and that some of the left field seats were bleachers.

They used to have benches in right center, but put seats in there and made them lower reserved instead of bleachers.

Gosox1917
01-19-2005, 09:58 PM
I hope they keep the bleachers only because they are cheaper. Anytime I have to sit in the outfield I make sure its the bleachers since it's less expensive. Wouldn't surprise me if they put actual seats in there though to make more of a profit. Oh well, it's the world we live in.

I want Mags back
01-19-2005, 10:23 PM

Yes, but there is a Blue strip of metal about half way up, where the no.s are

I want Mags back
01-19-2005, 10:24 PM

The ones in Right center arent Bleachers, they are Lower Reserve. You pay Lower Reserve price

HomeFish
01-19-2005, 11:11 PM
Please get rid of them and put in normal seats.

We're not a historic ballpark, we're a modern ballpark. Bleachers have no place in the Cell.

batmanZoSo
01-19-2005, 11:39 PM

Yeah they are. And they weren't originally...

It'll look ten times better with fresh bleachers. They should go with a better paint this time :cool:

BainesHOF
01-20-2005, 02:03 AM
Please get rid of them and put in normal seats.

We're not a historic ballpark, we're a modern ballpark. Bleachers have no place in the Cell.

You've got to be kidding me! The bleachers are so much more comfortable than the seats. Usually you have a lot of room to spread out too.

fed ex 4 pasqua
01-20-2005, 11:34 PM
cofortability+affordability=best place to watch a game and the best fans to watch it with

DMarte708
01-20-2005, 11:51 PM
cofortability+affordability=best place to watch a game and the best fans to watch it with

I've never inquired about this before, and it seems sort of childish to ask, but are there designated rows for tickets when you buy bleacher seats? Such as you pay X amount to sit in Row 15, compared to Row 1.

I always thought the idea of bleachers were you pay one price to sit wherever you want, but you don't know these days with price gouging and policy shifts.

FightingBillini
01-21-2005, 12:02 AM
I've never inquired about this before, and it seems sort of childish to ask, but are there designated rows for tickets when you buy bleacher seats? Such as you pay X amount to sit in Row 15, compared to Row 1.

I always thought the idea of bleachers were you pay one price to sit wherever you want, but you don't know these days with price gouging and policy shifts.

Its the same price for the entire bleacher section, but there are assigned seats, if thats what you are asking. Its better that way, because you dont lose your seat everytime you go to the bathroom.

StockdaleForVeep
01-21-2005, 03:46 AM
Gene

lonlinest seat in stadium

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/misawa4life/lonliness_seat.jpg

ewokpelts
01-21-2005, 12:46 PM
lonlinest seat in stadium

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v165/misawa4life/lonliness_seat.jpg
lonely, but right by the concourse/fan deck...easy acess to beer and bathrooms! I'm in row 4 of that section...i always wanted to buy an st package for that seat...
Gene