PDA

View Full Version : PHG is a mind reader

hose
01-17-2005, 10:05 AM
Just yesterday I was thinking about a new section for all the media stories and poof here it is.:o:

PaleHoseGeorge
01-17-2005, 10:11 AM
I'm not sure what you're talking about. This board is for Flubbie obsessive posts and other conspiratorial nonsense.
:?:

hose
01-17-2005, 03:35 PM
I'm not sure what you're talking about. This board is for Flubbie obsessive posts and other conspiratorial nonsense.

I'm losing it George.....how long has What's the Score been around?

It's still a good idea to put all this stuff in it's own section .:cool:

PaleHoseGeorge
01-17-2005, 03:43 PM
I'm losing it George.....how long has What's the Score been around?

It's still a good idea to put all this stuff in it's own section .:cool:

Oh, okay. You lost me with the "media stories" bit. You're not losing it. What's the Score debuted just yesterday. It's for Pale Hose conspiracies, runaway rumors, and Lovable Loser laments.

It wasn't my idea, but the WSI mod staff spent the last several days hashing through the details... and now it's here.
:cool:

hose
01-17-2005, 03:51 PM
Oh, okay. You lost me with the "media stories" bit. You're not losing it. What's the Score debuted just yesterday. It's for Pale Hose conspiracies, runaway rumors, and Lovable Loser laments.

It wasn't my idea, but the WSI mod staff spent the last several days hashing through the details... and now it's here.
:cool:

I must have had some sort of telepathic session with one of the WSI staff . :o:

Whitesox029
01-17-2005, 04:10 PM
Sort of the "roadhouse" for the baseball discussions section, huh? Makes sense.

TommyJohn
01-17-2005, 10:02 PM

maybe a better title for the forum would be "What's the Frequency?"

Kidding.

Daver
01-17-2005, 10:10 PM
maybe a better title for the forum would be "What's the Frequency?"

Kenneth?

TommyJohn
01-17-2005, 10:30 PM
Kenneth?

Yeah, that's the one.