PDA

View Full Version : Question about seats at US Cellular

naprvllesoxfan
01-16-2005, 04:47 PM
I was going to purchase seats for the July series with the Bo Sox. They offered row A section 120. As I recall this is not actually the front row. How many rows back is this actually from the field? Thanks.

Parrothead
01-16-2005, 04:49 PM
I was going to purchase seats for the July series with the Bo Sox. They offered row A section 120. As I recall this is not actually the front row. How many rows back is this actually from the field? Thanks.

I believe it is the first row.

naprvllesoxfan
01-16-2005, 04:53 PM
I thought there was an AA, BB etc. Does anyone have a more detailed seating chart than is offered on chisox.com? If it actually is front rowm, WOW!!:bandance:

jabrch
01-16-2005, 04:53 PM
120 is the first section past 1B. Row A I think would be the first row in that section. Either Row A or row AA, I'm not sure. Further down the line, in the corner, I know Row AA is the first row.

Either way - that's gonna be a good seat. I'd take it.

FightingBillini
01-16-2005, 04:57 PM
Umm, arent all the rows numbered? I dont remember ever sitting in a row that was lettered.

DVsoxfan
01-16-2005, 05:01 PM
I thought there was an AA, BB etc. Does anyone have a more detailed seating chart than is offered on chisox.com? If it actually is front rowm, WOW!!:bandance:
AA is the last row

jabrch
01-16-2005, 05:11 PM
Umm, arent all the rows numbered? I dont remember ever sitting in a row that was lettered.

There are a few lettered rows in the corner, in the front. Row AA in the RF corner is the first row. I'm not sure about the single lettered rows.

FightingBillini
01-16-2005, 05:15 PM
There are a few lettered rows in the corner, in the front. Row AA in the RF corner is the first row. I'm not sure about the single lettered rows.

OK, those must be the rows that were added during the renovations.

jake27
01-16-2005, 05:17 PM
i got tickets for row AA last year in section 149 last year. your row A i think is 4th row. there is row AA, BB, CC, then row A... if i remember correctly.