PDA

View Full Version : SoxFest bats

Soxforlife
01-16-2005, 02:45 PM
I am not sure where this would belong but if it doesn't belong here will someone let me know where it does belong? After attending SoxFest on Friday night I have started to accumulate a number of bats. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place where I could get a bat display case. It doesn't have to be really expensive with galss and everything... it could simply be a wall mounted bar that the bats hang down from. Also does anyone know what the retail value on a autographed Maggs jersey would be?

cbrownson13
01-16-2005, 03:06 PM
I went to SoxFest when I was young kid, like 10-12 and that was about 10 years ago, so I don't know if they still have them. But for a couple years in a row I would get the bat and the display case from a booth at SoxFest. I can't remember if they were the same booth or what the booth was, but I got it there. It was a cylindrical hard plastic tubing with black caps on each end. It fit perfectly.

jabrch
01-16-2005, 03:15 PM
The Container Store sells bat racks I think...As long as you aren't looking to go too high end, that would be a decent option to look at.

whitesoxwilkes
01-16-2005, 03:22 PM
Check this link out:

http://www.wagnerbats.com/otherproducts.htm

I've bought racks and tubes (as well as bats) from this guy, great service and great quality.

Soxforlife
01-17-2005, 11:07 PM
bump

whitesoxwilkes
01-17-2005, 11:22 PM
Read my post and jabrch's...there's answers right there. No reason to bump.

Brian26
01-18-2005, 01:29 PM
Also does anyone know what the retail value on a autographed Maggs jersey would be?

There is no set value. Like everything else, the true worth of something is generally apparent through a completed items search on Ebay.

HITMEN OF 77
01-18-2005, 02:13 PM
Also does anyone know what the retail value on a autographed Maggs jersey would be?

Well, there is going to be a HUGE difference in sprice depending on the jersey. Is is a regular Maggs jersey you can buy at Comiskey, Grandstand and so on or is it a game used jersey? If its a game used jersey then what style is it, road, home, alt, 1917 "Sunday", 1983 TBC or what. Then what is the tagging? Year and Set # speciafically.