PDA

View Full Version : Sox fan to Sox fan, I'm in desperate need...!

EMel9281
01-15-2005, 01:09 PM
Guys/Gals,

I need some help! I was at SoxFest on Friday, and bought a black Nike Sox hoodie from the gift shop in the lower level. Unfortunately, I am a moron and got the wrong size. Didn't realize it until I got home.

Let me get to the point, I'm looking for someone to help me get the right one. I won't be able to go back to SoxFest because of my work schedule. So, I would like to work something out with someone to pick the correct one up for me. I have a PayPal account so I can get the cash to you right away or via some other arrangement. I really need this hoodie because it's for my sick girlfriend, who actually couldn't go with me on Friday.

I have a picture of it here:

The price is $35.00. I need a XL. I purchased it from the White Sox Gift Shop set up on the lower level. It's in the middle of the floor. I'm willing to give a little extra to anyone that can help me out. Plus, I would, of course, pay for the shipping costs. If anyone can and is willing to help me out, please reply here or e-mail me at emel9281@hotmail.com

Jjav829
01-15-2005, 06:20 PM
Upload the picture. If everyone can see what it looks like, someone might be able to tell you how you can get one.

JKryl
01-16-2005, 12:17 AM
Guys/Gals,

I need some help! I was at SoxFest on Friday, and bought a black Nike Sox hoodie from the gift shop in the lower level. Unfortunately, I am a moron and got the wrong size. Didn't realize it until I got home.

Let me get to the point, I'm looking for someone to help me get the right one. I won't be able to go back to SoxFest because of my work schedule. So, I would like to work something out with someone to pick the correct one up for me. I have a PayPal account so I can get the cash to you right away or via some other arrangement. I really need this hoodie because it's for my sick girlfriend, who actually couldn't go with me on Friday.

I have a picture of it here:

The price is $35.00. I need a XL. I purchased it from the White Sox Gift Shop set up on the lower level. It's in the middle of the floor. I'm willing to give a little extra to anyone that can help me out. Plus, I would, of course, pay for the shipping costs. If anyone can and is willing to help me out, please reply here or e-mail me at emel9281@hotmail.com

I was there Friday too, but what the heck is a hoodie?

Erik The Red
01-16-2005, 12:24 AM
a hooded sweatshirt

Chrisaway
01-16-2005, 02:39 AM
Email me a pic of it before 8 am and I may be able to help you.

chrishate@sbcglobal.net