PDA

View Full Version : Saturday tickets

ozzman
01-14-2005, 05:39 PM
I have 6 tickets for saturday. I am using one and my friend "might" be using 2 others. So anyways, I have at least 3 tickets with possibly 5 available. Got them for free, so I'm not asking anything for them. Send me a pm or reply to this thread
Eric

BainesHOF
01-14-2005, 09:53 PM
I have a free one for Saturday and I will not be there. I'm in northwest Naperville in case anyone wants to swing by and pick it up.

SleepySox
01-14-2005, 10:02 PM
So tempting...Poor DePaul student living on the South Side here...I really wasn't thinking about going until reading all of the posts about how much of a great time it is, but Saturday is obviously sold out...I've never been to SoxFest...Lemme know if any of those offers are still on the table...

BainesHOF
01-14-2005, 10:42 PM
Yes, mine is still open, but you'll have to come to my place to pick up the ticket by 1 a.m.

chisoxcardsbabe
01-14-2005, 11:14 PM
So tempting...Poor DePaul student living on the South Side here...I really wasn't thinking about going until reading all of the posts about how much of a great time it is, but Saturday is obviously sold out...I've never been to SoxFest...Lemme know if any of those offers are still on the table...
Hey, I'm a poor DePaul student on the South Side, too. :D

SleepySox
01-14-2005, 11:15 PM
Hey, I'm a poor DePaul student on the South Side, too. :D
It's great that I have company. :smile: I think I just scored a ticket for tomorrow! You going?

chisoxcardsbabe
01-14-2005, 11:25 PM
It's great that I have company. :smile: I think I just scored a ticket for tomorrow! You going?
You betcha. Every university (DePaul especially) needs a Sox fan quota to drown out the suede-boot-totin'-iPod-carryin'-Cubs-hat-wearing crowd.

SleepySox
01-14-2005, 11:33 PM
You betcha. Every university (DePaul especially) needs a Sox fan quota to drown out the suede-boot-totin'-iPod-carryin'-Cubs-hat-wearing crowd.
I couldn't agree with you more. I shudder as I walk through Lincoln Park and see the North Face jackets and faded cubs hats. :tongue:

I didn't know more South Siders/Sox fans existed at DePaul!

chisoxcardsbabe
01-14-2005, 11:35 PM
I couldn't agree with you more. I shudder as I walk through Lincoln Park and see the North Face jackets and faded cubs hats. :tongue:

I didn't know more South Siders/Sox fans existed at DePaul!
There are quite a lot of us! I'm kind of irked that there was a Discover Chicago class on the Cubs and not one on the White Sox. I could whip out a syllabus for the White Sox course in a jiffy if they'd let me teach it.....

SleepySox
01-14-2005, 11:37 PM
There are quite a lot of us! I'm kind of irked that there was a Discover Chicago class on the Cubs and not one on the White Sox. I could whip out a syllabus for the White Sox course in a jiffy if they'd let me teach it.....
That doesn't surpise me one bit. I recently transferred to DePaul from Florida State (long story), so I didn't get to "discover Chicago"...Oh well...I'll be on the look-out for Sox shirts and hats. I know I wear mine proudly...