PDA

View Full Version : Minnie/Ozzie plans - how long does it take?

jenmcm76
01-14-2005, 03:10 PM
I signed up for my Minnie plan online yesterday morning, naively thinking that I could beat the ticket rush today, but when I submitted my order, it said that I'd be contacted soon by e-mail to confirm my order. I got the e-mail just now, but it was very vague, and sounded like my tickets still hadn't been assigned yet, and that I'd have to wait another 10-14 days to be contacted again. Anyone know how long it takes for the tickets to actually be assigned? It sounds like I'm worse off now than if I'd just bought each game individually today, so I'm kinda PO'd.

jabrch
01-14-2005, 03:11 PM
I signed up for my Minnie plan online yesterday morning, naively thinking that I could beat the ticket rush today, but when I submitted my order, it said that I'd be contacted soon by e-mail to confirm my order. I got the e-mail just now, but it was very vague, and sounded like my tickets still hadn't been assigned yet, and that I'd have to wait another 10-14 days to be contacted again. Anyone know how long it takes for the tickets to actually be assigned? It sounds like I'm worse off now than if I'd just bought each game individually today, so I'm kinda PO'd.
I bought mine on a Monday - and they shipped them Tuesday. I got them two days later.

Because of SoxFest and tickets going on sale, you might have a little delay. However, you are still better off with the Minnie plan - cuz if you bought them separately, you'd get no Cubs tickets at all.

IlliniSox
01-14-2005, 03:12 PM
I faxed mine in last year the day before the individual onsale and didn't hear anything, but I ended up with everything I asked for a few weeks later. They're still holding plenty of seats aside for the plans.

ChicagoHoosier
01-14-2005, 03:18 PM
Mine took one day. I called instead of emailing or faxing. I actually received the tickets a few days later, but had my seat assignments the next day as far as I know. I only wish I did in mid-December as I was originally thinking instead of debating for a month and maybe losing out on better seats.

HITMEN OF 77
01-14-2005, 03:18 PM
Took about a week for mine to come.

Sad
01-14-2005, 03:21 PM
about 7-10 days for mine to arrive after initially ordering online...

jenmcm76
01-14-2005, 05:41 PM
Thanks for the feedback - I'll be looking for the tickets in the mail probably next week, then. And true, at least I'm getting the Cubs tix. Come on, good seats!