PDA

View Full Version : SoxFest policy

Soxforlife
01-13-2005, 09:48 PM
I hope this belongs here. Does anyone know what the policy is about bringing bags into the Hayatt? For example I have a little duffle bag full of baseballs and hats and stuff to get signed. Will they let me in with it and just check it or should I put it in a backpack?

Ol' No. 2
01-13-2005, 09:51 PM
I hope this belongs here. Does anyone know what the policy is about bringing bags into the Hayatt? For example I have a little duffle bag full of baseballs and hats and stuff to get signed. Will they let me in with it and just check it or should I put it in a backpack?No sweat. We all bring bags full of stuff to get signed. Some people bring suitcases full of stuff.

Hangar18
01-13-2005, 09:52 PM
I hope this belongs here. Does anyone know what the policy is about bringing bags into the Hayatt? For example I have a little duffle bag full of baseballs and hats and stuff to get signed. Will they let me in with it and just check it or should I put it in a backpack?

:reinsy " You will be charged $5 per ball, $10 per bat. Make the check payable to J. Reinsdorf, and have a great time"

Soxforlife
01-13-2005, 09:52 PM
No sweat. We all bring bags full of stuff to get signed. Some people bring suitcases full of stuff.
I figured it wouldn't be a problem but I just wanted to make sure.

Soxforlife
01-13-2005, 09:54 PM
:reinsy " You will be charged $5 per ball, $10 per bat. Make the check payable to J. Reinsdorf, and have a great time"
I'd hope that would be in teal but knowing JR its hard to tell?

Brian26
01-13-2005, 10:24 PM
I figured it wouldn't be a problem but I just wanted to make sure.
It's cool. Security will check it though before you're allowed through the gates, just in case you have something crazy in there.

Over By There
01-14-2005, 11:46 AM
Different question - does anyone know whether you need an extra ticket for an infant? Was contemplated whether my baby boy could be lugged around in the Baby Bjorn. I searched for details at the WS and Ticketmaster sites but couldn't find any policy. That makes me assume everyone needs a ticket regardless of age.

EDIT: Sorry, just found a note that kids under 4 are free. Disregard, thx.