PDA

View Full Version : No Soxfest Tickets at Hyatt Front Desk?

HITMEN OF 77
01-13-2005, 05:11 PM
Just got off the plane and got to the Hyatt for Soxfest and come to find out, they don't have the tickets at the front desk!! :angry: The guy I talked to had no idea where to get the tickets and yes I had reservations and already received my VIP auto session in the mail. Anyone know whats up?

anewman35
01-13-2005, 06:05 PM
Just got off the plane and got to the Hyatt for Soxfest and come to find out, they don't have the tickets at the front desk!! :angry: The guy I talked to had no idea where to get the tickets and yes I had reservations and already received my VIP auto session in the mail. Anyone know whats up?
They have ticket booths at the entrance to Soxfest, maybe they'll be will call there?

OEO Magglio
01-13-2005, 06:07 PM
Are you staying at the hyatt right now or are you staying there starting tomorrow??

Hangar18
01-13-2005, 06:10 PM
They have ticket booths at the entrance to Soxfest, maybe they'll be will call there?
Good Call Anewman35, Thats EXACTLY where your tickets will be if you
ORDER thru TicketJerkmaster, OR if your staying at the hotel. Seems
someone at the desk shouldve told you that at the desk. im checking in
at the hotel around 1500 tomorrow

HITMEN OF 77
01-13-2005, 07:21 PM
Found out from an employee at the Hyatt that you "register" at 2 pm tomorrow (Friday) to get your tickets. Something new this year. I'm at the hotel tonight (Thrusday-Monday), going to the atrium bar in a few if anyone is around.

Viva Medias B's
01-13-2005, 11:20 PM
If you are checked in under the SoxFest package, you should receive your SoxFest tickets when you check in. That is what they have done in the past.

HITMEN OF 77
01-14-2005, 09:00 AM
If you are checked in under the SoxFest package, you should receive your SoxFest tickets when you check in. That is what they have done in the past.
That's what I did this year and last year, but there doing it different this year. Registration is at 2pm today (Friday) in the ballroom. The front desk DOES NOT have tickets, so you might want to try and get here early for this "registration" thing.