PDA

View Full Version : If you want to watch White Sox baseball...

chisoxmike
01-11-2005, 07:46 PM
...but a lost to the Red Sox

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/video/ibn.jsp

Click on the "baseball channel.TV" logo to watch the game.

Unregistered
01-11-2005, 07:48 PM
What's with all the friggin' Red Sox love on that site?

doublem23
01-11-2005, 08:06 PM
$$$

bhayes520
01-11-2005, 08:52 PM
lolso true, yet so sad:whiner: :whiner: :whiner:

SoxFan76
01-11-2005, 09:05 PM
The BoSox are nothing more than Yankees II to me now.

Foulke You
01-12-2005, 12:48 AM
Well, they did win the World Series for the first time since 1918...methinks that might have something to do with it.:rolleyes:

Unregistered
01-12-2005, 01:21 AM
Well, they did win the World Series for the first time since 1918...methinks that might have something to do with it.:rolleyes: Oh, so that explains why their BATTLE with the D-RAYS for their record-breaking 4TH WIN IN A ROW was featured TWICE on the site, right? :?:

Whitesox029
01-12-2005, 01:30 AM
...but a lost to the Red Sox

http://mlb.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/mlb/video/ibn.jsp

Click on the "baseball channel.TV" logo to watch the game. I clicked the link for the Sox game and it started playing the Boston-KC game.
Prior is scheduled to get shelled by St. Louis tomorrow, and on thursday they're playing catalanotto's 6 hit game ...another sox loss :rolleyes:

Unregistered
01-12-2005, 01:34 AM
I clicked the link for the Sox game and it started playing the Boston-KC game.
Prior is scheduled to get shelled by St. Louis tomorrow, and on thursday they're playing catalanotto's 6 hit game ...another sox loss :rolleyes:...followed by the entire 162 game season of the 2004 Red Sox. :wink:

Jjav829
01-12-2005, 11:58 AM
I clicked the link for the Sox game and it started playing the Boston-KC game.
Prior is scheduled to get shelled by St. Louis tomorrow, and on thursday they're playing catalanotto's 6 hit game ...another sox loss :rolleyes:
Actually, that's a good game that the Sox won. If you remember, it was one of Crede's game winners (and probably his best game of the year). It started off as a Buehrle vs. Halladay showdown. Crede's 2-run blast helped the Sox tie the game. Then in the 10th, Crede hit a sac fly to end the game.

If you can watch the game, check it out. It might be the only good Sox game we get. Hopefully they give us the Chicago feed so we can hear Hawk.

IBN really pisses me off. They like to have theme days for different teams. On Monday they had a Marlins day which featured the game that Pavano shut the Sox out. But they still haven't had a Sox day. They've had a Red Sox and Cardinals day in each of the past two weeks. They've even had a freaking Devil Rays day. But no Sox....