PDA

View Full Version : James Baldwin signs

Jjav829
01-11-2005, 06:09 PM
with the Orioles. There's the piece missing they need to defeat the Yankees and Red Sox.

It's really been a nice 2-day stretch for former White Sox pitchers. Koch, Ritchie, Schoeneweis, Baldwin. Who's next?

Orioles signed RHP James Baldwin to a minor league contract and invited him to spring training.
There's no harm in signing him. Well, he could bean one of the Orioles' good young hitters in spring training. But then, he doesn't really throw hard enough to hurt anyone and the Orioles don't actually have any good young hitters. So, no harm

Unregistered
01-11-2005, 06:12 PM
It's really been a nice 2-day stretch for former White Sox pitchers. Koch, Ritchie, Schoeneweis, Baldwin. Who's next?:butter
"What's up, bitches?"

bhayes520
01-11-2005, 06:14 PM
so, now that everyone has decided that the former sox pitchers are all godly, i say we package jon rauch and neal cotts and send them to...anybody

Brian26
01-11-2005, 06:45 PM
:butter
"What's up, bitches?"
LOL. Nice.

Brian26
01-11-2005, 06:45 PM
with the Orioles. There's the piece missing they need to defeat the Yankees and Red Sox.

It's really been a nice 2-day stretch for former White Sox pitchers. Koch, Ritchie, Schoeneweis, Baldwin. Who's next?

[/color]
What's Sirotka up to?

mcfish
01-11-2005, 06:51 PM
so, now that everyone has decided that the former sox pitchers are all godly, i say we package jon rauch and neal cotts and send them to...anybodyI'd love to, but we'd have to make a trade with Montreal/Washington to get Rauch back first.

soltrain21
01-11-2005, 07:00 PM
Rotoworld have some pretty funny entries lately.

chisoxmike
01-11-2005, 07:49 PM
:butter
"What's up, bitches?"
:KW
"We got money to work with. Are you a grinder?"

Unregistered
01-11-2005, 07:50 PM
"We got money to work with. Are you a grinder?":butter
"I've been working at Subway. Does that count?"

bhayes520
01-11-2005, 08:55 PM
i forgot that we dumped that worthless pile of crud to a team full of worthless crud (tremmel sledge?? what kinda name is that???)...too bad, apparently he is worth something these days

Huisj
01-11-2005, 10:42 PM
"We got money to work with. Are you a grinder?"
:bionic :ritchie :wright :butter :sandy :osuna :harold :ralomar: :maggs
"Our joints all creek and grind when we run throw? Is that what you mean?"

Brian26
01-11-2005, 10:52 PM
That must be the first time in 2 years that someone has used an Al Osuna tag.

NonetheLoaiza
01-12-2005, 12:45 AM
I went in to McDonald's yesterday and Scott Ruffcorn said he wanted an invite to Spring Training...

Foulke You
01-12-2005, 12:46 AM
That must be the first time in 2 years that someone has used an Al Osuna tag.
LOL, I was thinking the same thing. I imagine the Cal Eldred one required some dusting off too. Just for the heck of it, Here is the trio of McCay Christianson, Josh Fogg, and Ken Vining. :cool:

:mckay :fogg :vining
"We thought nobody loved us on this site anymore"

BigEdWalsh
01-12-2005, 11:21 AM
LOL, I was thinking the same thing. I imagine the Cal Eldred one required some dusting off too. Just for the heck of it, Here is the trio of McCay Christianson, Josh Fogg, and Ken Vining. :cool:

:mckay :fogg :vining
"We thought nobody loved us on this site anymore"Am I alone in that I don't remember who the heck Vining is/was?:gulp:

"Don't look at me! I don't remember him, either!" :muddy

Flight #24
01-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Am I alone in that I don't remember who the heck Vining is/was?:gulp:

"Don't look at me! I don't remember him, either!" :muddy
Came over in the WFT from the Giants, I think he got a cup o coffee with the ML squad, but not much more than that.

Baby Fisk
01-12-2005, 11:39 AM
Am I alone in that I don't remember who the heck Vining is/was?I'm looking at that picture thinking, "former batboy?" :?: