PDA

View Full Version : Private Autograph session, anyone been before?

jkrohn
01-11-2005, 08:06 AM
Well, just got a letter today telling me I get to attend the private autograph session with Crazy Carl and Rock Raines. w00t!

Anyone been to one of these before? What is it like, how many people are there?

Thanks

Iwritecode
01-11-2005, 09:30 AM
Well, just got a letter today telling me I get to attend the private autograph session with Crazy Carl and Rock Raines. w00t!

Anyone been to one of these before? What is it like, how many people are there?

Thanks

The first 250 reservations get a pass for two people.

250*2 = 500 people

BTW, I was at the private session last year and I waited like a half-hour (or so) before I went in and ended up being one of the last ones in line. It made the wait in line really short. :D:

mike squires
01-11-2005, 09:58 AM
They make it sound like it's really special with the word "private." It's not really that special at all. You'll be able to get Raines all weekend. Everett would be a good one...You have to wait about just a long as all the other lines you wait in over the weekend. That being said I attended the two "private" sessions the two years I've gone so I must like it! I'm telling you it's that word special that draws you in...

Iwritecode
01-11-2005, 11:22 AM
They make it sound like it's really special with the word "private." It's not really that special at all. You'll be able to get Raines all weekend. Everett would be a good one...You have to wait about just a long as all the other lines you wait in over the weekend. That being said I attended the two "private" sessions the two years I've gone so I must like it! I'm telling you it's that word special that draws you in...

I like the fact that you are guaranteed a place in line.

The regular lines if you get there too late you are out of luck...

JKryl
01-11-2005, 03:49 PM
I like the fact that you are guaranteed a place in line.

The regular lines if you get there too late you are out of luck...
Exactly, the regular lines take forever. I think they designed Soxfest this way on purpose to make the players look forward to Arizona.