PDA

View Full Version : A-Row to be on 94.7 soon

gosox41
01-11-2005, 09:06 AM
For those that are interested. I'm sure it won't be an in depth interview.

Also, I think they're giving away SoxFest tix.

Bob

gosox41
01-11-2005, 09:12 AM
For those that are interested. I'm sure it won't be an in depth interview.

Also, I think they're giving away SoxFest tix.

Bob
He's on right now.

Talked about training...just left the gym. Also talked about living in Vegas and gambling.

Only thing interesting is that he doesn't know if he's playing CF or playing LF with Pods in CF.

Glad he finally knows he's going to be a starter and expects that with pressure off to get off to a fast start.

Bob

Palehose13
01-11-2005, 10:03 AM
anything else said?

Nick@Nite
01-11-2005, 10:22 AM
He's on right now.

Talked about training...just left the gym. Also talked about living in Vegas and gambling.

http://re2.mm-c.yimg.com/image/1026586607
"Say what?"

gosox41
01-11-2005, 10:53 AM
anything else said?
Said Frank is underappreciated and that the steroids made some players power numbers surpass Frank. Said Frank should be recognized for being a great player.

Don't Rowand and Frank train together in Vegas?

Bob

PorkChopExpress
01-11-2005, 11:46 AM
Said Frank is underappreciated and that the steroids made some players power numbers surpass Frank. Said Frank should be recognized for being a great player.

Bob
I love to hear people give Frank the praise he deserves.

Palehose13
01-11-2005, 11:48 AM

Bob
I believe so. Nice to hear good things about Frank. Maybe I'll get a Rowand jersey. :smile:

Iguana775
01-11-2005, 12:41 PM
I believe so. Nice to hear good things about Frank. Maybe I'll get a Rowand jersey. :smile:
I know I better not. If I do, Rowand will have a crappy year. I got a Crede jersey last year for my b-day and he sucked last year. lol.

depy48
01-11-2005, 01:00 PM

Bob
i'm guessing not to much this year, with Frank being "booted" down with this foot problem

DumpJerry
01-11-2005, 01:10 PM
i'm guessing not to much this year, with Frank being "booted" down with this foot problemI'm sure he was working the upper body the whole time.

zach074
01-11-2005, 07:47 PM
I know I better not. If I do, Rowand will have a crappy year. I got a Crede jersey last year for my b-day and he sucked last year. lol.
Well what are you waiting for get a Santana jersey!