PDA

View Full Version : We have the best food, right?

Takatsufan
01-09-2005, 08:52 PM
We still have the best food in the Majors, right? Is there ANY doubt?

JUribe1989
01-09-2005, 08:58 PM
Our tacos are amazing, our churros are to die for, dippin dots in left field are a great treat, Chicago style pizza can't be beat. Overall I would say yes

The_Floridian
01-09-2005, 08:58 PM
What food I've had is good, but I don't eat meat. All my friends who eat meat say it's the best park in the majors concessions-wise.

That said, any chance of making veggie dogs more readily available?

CubsfansareDRUNK
01-09-2005, 09:04 PM
nachos, hot dogs, pepsi, ice cream, pizza, lemon chill, CHURROS.....hell yeah!!:cool:

veeter
01-09-2005, 09:09 PM
Whenever I go to a game the first thing I notice is the smell of the park. I don't know if it's the grilled onions or what but I turn into a kid again when I smell that. The familiar food smell is a comfort.

FedEx227
01-09-2005, 09:10 PM
I don't eat that much stadium food, but I can tell you..

White Sox > Daytona Cubs

and

White Sox > Devil Rays

but thats about it, I don't go to baseball games to eat.

Chisox003
01-09-2005, 09:13 PM
How about a little love for Cotton Candy (ahem) and what the outstanding vendors who walk all them steps sell? :redface:

:bandance: Dont forget, cotton candy for $2, cheapest thing in the park! (tips are accepted gladly too!):bandance:

BainesHOF
01-09-2005, 09:18 PM
The Cell pales in comparison to old Comiskey. I remember waiting for autographs hours before game time out the park and seeing some Mexicans from the neighborhood wheel in their taco carts. I also remember huge subs being sold down the left-field line for a ridiculously cheap price. I also seem to recall steak sandwhiches. Now, so much of the food is from your basic sports service vendor. While much of the food is tasty, it hardly qualifies as great.

Don't get me wrong. The food at the Cell is still pretty good, and kills any food at Wrigley and any other Chicago stadium. The hot dogs, brats and Italian sausage are the best. That's what makes the food at the Cell special.

FedEx227
01-09-2005, 09:21 PM
The food at the Cell is still pretty good, and kills any food at Wrigley and any other Chicago stadium. The hot dogs, brats and Italian sausage are the best. That's what makes the food at the Cell special.
They sell food at Wrigley? Is it Beer-Flavored Food?

PaleHoseGeorge
01-09-2005, 09:22 PM
They sell food at Wrigley? Is it Beer-Flavored Food?
They sell food with their germs.

darklord23
01-09-2005, 09:39 PM
best funnel cakes around

ChiWhiteSox1337
01-09-2005, 09:41 PM
Yes. Usually when I go I end up spending more on food than anything else. Mmmm....polish sausage with grilled onions. :)

TornLabrum
01-09-2005, 09:47 PM
The Cell pales in comparison to old Comiskey. I remember waiting for autographs hours before game time out the park and seeing some Mexicans from the neighborhood wheel in their taco carts. I also remember huge subs being sold down the left-field line for a ridiculously cheap price. I also seem to recall steak sandwhiches. Now, so much of the food is from your basic sports service vendor. While much of the food is tasty, it hardly qualifies as great.

Don't get me wrong. The food at the Cell is still pretty good, and kills any food at Wrigley and any other Chicago stadium. The hot dogs, brats and Italian sausage are the best. That's what makes the food at the Cell special.
They still sell the steak sandwiches. I get one about half the time when I go to games. What they used to have that I miss over the past few years is the fried chicken. When I first got out of college, I'd drive in from Gary, find a seat in left field, get a box of chicken and a couple of beers, and watch Dick Allen, Carlos May, Bill Melton, et al. That was living!

FedEx227
01-09-2005, 09:49 PM
I'd drive in from Gary
I'm sorry.

Clembasbal
01-09-2005, 09:51 PM
Of all the stadiums I have been to. White Sox have the 2nd best food. I am sorry, Boog Powell's Ribs are out of this world, and so is there pulled pork sandwhich. But White Sox food is great, the polish with onions and nachos are the best I have ever had.

FedEx227
01-09-2005, 09:53 PM
we got some sweet ass spicy curly fries too.

OT: why do all my posts start a new page, I swear this is my 6th new page of the day..

iftypofixit
01-09-2005, 10:34 PM
This thread is making me hungry. I have another couple of months to releave the craving these posts have brought upon me.

:(:

BarbG
01-09-2005, 10:55 PM
How about a little love for Cotton Candy (ahem) and what the outstanding vendors who walk all them steps sell? :redface:

Amen to that cotton candy! (BLUE please, not pink.) My 13-year-old couldn't stand the thought of season over = no more cotton candy so the last game she bought 4 and brought them home...she was eating it almost until Thanksgiving, just a couple mouthfuls a day to tide her over...what is IN that stuff?

And, the cheapest thing in the park, yep - she points that out every time she asks for her third or fourth per game.

Myself, I just can't get enough of those hot dogs.

maristsox
01-09-2005, 10:58 PM
lets not forget about the kosher dogs and i remeber hearing some where that we sell 9 different types of sausage.......love em' alll

MUsoxfan
01-09-2005, 10:58 PM
I like to eat for the sausage cycle. A brat, Italian, Polish, and a dog......then a full day of baseball is complete

Gosox1917
01-09-2005, 11:03 PM
The smell of the food at the cell is the best smell in the world. Brats and onions=White Sox baseball. It is the best food in baseball but I've only been to the cell, wrigley, and the skydome. And as Hawk would say, :hawk "I LOVE COTTON CANDY!"

jabrch
01-10-2005, 12:45 AM
Seattle and SF have very good grub also. I was told the new park in Philly rocks from a food perspective. But I'm happy with the Comiskey food options.

ChiSox14305635
01-10-2005, 01:41 AM
Damn you all!

Damn you all to blazes!

Now I need my churro fix! :whiner:

SOXintheBURGH
01-10-2005, 02:43 AM
Seattle and SF have very good grub also. I was told the new park in Philly rocks from a food perspective. But I'm happy with the Comiskey food options.
Food in Philly is good.. Cheesteaks are awesome.. not as good as the Cell's eats. Their stadium is pretty sweet though. PNC Park has some good stuff, like Primanti Bros. sandwiches (Pittsburgh traditional sandwich, all your meat and veggies, french fries, and cole slaw piled in between your bread, sounds gross at first but its unbelievable)... but the Cell has the best food around, easy.

Whitesoxtom
01-10-2005, 05:16 AM
Don't forget the Dippin Dots!!! Gotta have em every time I go.:gulp:

hsnterprize
01-10-2005, 07:24 AM
What food I've had is good, but I don't eat meat. All my friends who eat meat say it's the best park in the majors concessions-wise.

That said, any chance of making veggie dogs more readily available?Hey...the food is so good at the Cell, even PETA (People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals) rank U.S. Cellular Field as one of the top vegetarian-friendly ballparks in all of baseball.

SOXSINCE'70
01-10-2005, 08:19 AM
Gimme a Kosher Hot Dog,2 Sportschip Oatmeal Raisin cookies,some curly fries
and a vanilla/chocolate ice cream cone and i'm happy.:bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

jake27
01-10-2005, 08:42 AM
hot dogs and a pepsi to wash it down hit the spot. if i remember right, last year at soxfest they sold hot dogs. are the as good or the same as the ones at the cell? and do they churros?

nasox
01-10-2005, 08:44 AM
best funnel cakes around
I ate a funnel cake and it made me feel all sick in my stomach. Someone said that's how it's supposed to be but I disagree. Any food that makes me queazy is a food I don't want to eat!

As for what I eat, I get a pepsi (sometimes a lemmonaide), curly fries and a churros. That's enough for me. Don't they sell something like Tyson's chicken strips. Isn't that like fried chicken?

Realist
01-10-2005, 09:12 AM
We've got great Polish but they really need to work on the burgers or at least name the hamburger stands "Bevington Burgers" so the people know what they're getting.

The fajitas on the centerfield concourse are the best kept secret out there. There's never a long line, they're only $3.50, they're the size of a small burrito and they don't taste too bad either.

MushMouth
01-10-2005, 10:07 AM
Don't forget the freshly cooked Elotes w/ butter, chilies, lemon and cheese... MMMMMM

Decent Italian Beef's, great dogs (do I have to go on my "why no real chicago-style toppings"??), decent pizza, tons of choices. I can't wait til the season just to have one of those blissful 3 beer, hot dog and elotes kind of buzz in the sun.

AND I frankly will be excited to see all of our pitchers, 1-5. Wow.

Randar68
01-10-2005, 10:15 AM
We're in the top 5, IMO. Baltimore has some tasty food. Tough to beat a fresh Crab Cake. That said... Steak Fajitas are mighty tasty in addition to what most have mentioned.

BigEdWalsh
01-10-2005, 10:24 AM
Don't forget the freshly cooked Elotes w/ butter, chilies, lemon and cheese... MMMMMM

Decent Italian Beef's, great dogs (do I have to go on my "why no real chicago-style toppings"??), decent pizza, tons of choices. I can't wait til the season just to have one of those blissful 3 beer, hot dog and elotes kind of buzz in the sun.

AND I frankly will be excited to see all of our pitchers, 1-5. Wow.
What are elotes? Sounds good!

nasox
01-10-2005, 10:32 AM
What are elotes? Sounds good!Aren't they the things with the corn on the cob?

Also, I wish they had tamales. What do you guys think?

Palehose13
01-10-2005, 10:33 AM
The food is great at US Cellular. However, Miller Park has some kick ass nachos...they have a stand all their own and has everything piled on (chicken or beef, nacho cheese, peppers, beans?, sour cream, etc...)! I wouldn't mind if we got one of those stands.

Eddie Gaedel
01-10-2005, 10:48 AM

:bandance: Dont forget, cotton candy for $2, cheapest thing in the park! (tips are accepted gladly too!):bandance:red ropes are a buck!:supernana:

$5 hot corned beef sammich w/ chips & a pickle, mmmmmmmgood!

nlentz88
01-10-2005, 10:56 AM
I haven't been to too many MLB parks other than old Comiskey and the Cell, but of those that I have been to (Wrigley, Miller, PNC, old Cinergy, Busch) there is no comparison. The Cell has the largest selection of food, all of it is of good quality, and some items are particularly tasty.

The sausages are outstanding, the churros are a Cell favorite, and the steak pitas are pretty good too. And let's not even get started on all the options available to those dining in the Bullpen Bar or the Stadium Club restaurant!

On a side note, a buddy of mine works for the food service company that handles food for Wrigley, and he said that the "Shrine" has a real big rat problem. I wouldn't eat food at Wrigley even if someone wanted to pay me to do so.

MushMouth
01-10-2005, 10:57 AM
What are elotes? Sounds good!

Steamed corn, shaved right off the cob at the stand, put in a little bowl and mixed with the toppings of your choice (butter/chili/cheese etc...)!

great little treat, ALMOST healthy too :)

voodoochile
01-10-2005, 11:05 AM
Amen to that cotton candy! (BLUE please, not pink.) My 13-year-old couldn't stand the thought of season over = no more cotton candy so the last game she bought 4 and brought them home...she was eating it almost until Thanksgiving, just a couple mouthfuls a day to tide her over...what is IN that stuff?

And, the cheapest thing in the park, yep - she points that out every time she asks for her third or fourth per game.

Myself, I just can't get enough of those hot dogs.
Cotton Candy is just spun sugar. I don't know how they do it, but that's really all there is in it. Sugar and air...

BigEdWalsh
01-10-2005, 11:07 AM
Steamed corn, shaved right off the cob at the stand, put in a little bowl and mixed with the toppings of your choice (butter/chili/cheese etc...)!

great little treat, ALMOST healthy too :)
Heck, I'm gonna try making that at home, because I don't wanna wait. I think my finicky daughter might even like it.

voodoochile
01-10-2005, 11:16 AM
Heck, I'm gonna try making that at home, because I don't wanna wait. I think my finicky daughter might even like it.
I love to butter the corn and then shake parmesan cheese on it. Yum...

As Randar pointed out, the Steak Pitas are awesome - best food in the park, IMO.

twsoxfan5
01-10-2005, 12:21 PM
We definetly have the best food around. I want to get a Glade plug in for my bedroom that smells like the hot dogs and onions that you smell once you walk into the park. Also on a side note about vendors has anyone encountered the hot dog lady that is super quite. My friends and I love her and call her the librarian because she whispers "hot dogs hot dogs" when walking by.

LVSoxFan
01-10-2005, 12:22 PM
I cannot leave a Sox game without having a polish w/onions, which is unbelievable. Everything else is pretty good (save for the burgers, which are iffy).

And I agree the best part of walking into the Cell is when the smell hits you from all the food--it's like heaven.

BTW I've been to Comerica (food is good there too, huge selection) and of course Wrigley (where the food should be served to Abu Ghraib prisoners). Yuck. How can you ruin a hot dog? They do it at Wrigley...

34 Inch Stick
01-10-2005, 01:21 PM
but I don't eat meat. ?
Go back to Russia!

robiwho
01-10-2005, 01:49 PM

That said, any chance of making veggie dogs more readily available?
They do have veggie dogs, but I think it's only at a couple stands. My brother discovered it at one of the last games of the season and ate about 6 of them before the game was over. He got them at one of the concession stands behind the 120 sections. I think he's secretly looking forward to opening day just so he can get a veggie dog! :D:

Sad
01-10-2005, 02:10 PM
here's to the Steak Pita's :smile:

zach074
01-10-2005, 03:39 PM
The hot dogs at Wrigley taste like something my high school cafeteria would serve.:?:

daveeym
01-10-2005, 04:51 PM
Food in Philly is good.. Cheesteaks are awesome.. not as good as the Cell's eats. Their stadium is pretty sweet though. PNC Park has some good stuff, like Primanti Bros. sandwiches (Pittsburgh traditional sandwich, all your meat and veggies, french fries, and cole slaw piled in between your bread, sounds gross at first but its unbelievable)... but the Cell has the best food around, easy. Yeah i was going to suggest that philly was up there also, unfortunately when i was there they were playing the cubs, but at least the cubs lost and I didn't get around to a cheesesteak at the stadium, but that's alright cuz i sampled many at 3-5 a.m. the rest of the weekend. mhmmm cheese wiz and hot sauce on a cheese steak.

woodenleg
01-10-2005, 05:00 PM
In addition to veggie dogs, they have veggie burgers at every grill. Just ask for the garden burger. They're ok, good enough as far as fast veggie fare goes.

My weakness is the curly fries. I'm not much for fried or junk food, but I always have to get those. I don't even want to know how bad they are for you. I usually end up skipping dinner just to make room for the curly fries.

darklord23
01-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Comiskey Greatest Food In The Midwest

MUsoxfan
01-10-2005, 05:10 PM
In addition to veggie dogs, they have veggie burgers at every grill. Just ask for the garden burger. They're ok, good enough as far as fast veggie fare goes.

I don't think I could eat a veggie dog if it was the only food left in the park. I can't even imagine what that would taste like.

Soxaholic
01-10-2005, 08:58 PM
Im a hot dog and polish vendor at the ballpark. They give each of the food employees a little cheat sheet with the section numbers where you can find some of the more "rare" items at the park and Veggie Dog is on there. I haven't even tried half the stuff on the list!

Takatsufan
01-10-2005, 09:46 PM
Can you show us this cheat sheet, oh Great One?

lths06
01-10-2005, 09:57 PM
Three words: Beltin' Bill's Brots :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: Never had a better brot in my life. By the way, does anyone know if Bill Melton actually owns that stand or do they just use his name?

NSSoxFan2
01-10-2005, 10:01 PM
Three words: Beltin' Bill's Brots :bandance: :bandance: :bandance: Never had a better brot in my life. By the way, does anyone know if Bill Melton actually owns that stand or do they just use his name?
Just use his name.

Norberto7
01-10-2005, 10:03 PM
That grilled onion and polish sausage aroma on the concourse just says "White Sox baseball"...though last time I was at "Dollar Dog" days, I remember 'em being kind of wimpy. So I only ate four.

NSSoxFan2
01-10-2005, 10:19 PM
I think USCF does have the best food. I know that this holds true when comparing our menu to any stadium in Chicago. Also, USCF has been featured on a Food Network segment, highlighting the Stadium Club. They also mention the great food that is available on the concourse.

Does anyone want the same food that is served in the Club level, throughout the stadium. There are a few select differences in the menu, notably the prices.

Norberto7
01-10-2005, 10:32 PM
Yeah, come to think of it, the Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes at the Stadium Club....they can cook a tuber, for sure. Best mashed potatoes I've ever had.

Joel Perez
01-11-2005, 12:59 PM
I haven't been to Chicago since 1998 :whiner: , so I don't remember too much about Comiskey park food since then.

Tell you what though...anyone going to Minute Maid Park in Houston, they have ribs, a HUGE baked potato with brisket on top, fajita plate or fajita tacos, and other usual park food stuff.

The baked potato with brisket and a Shiner Bock....hoooooooooooo boy, talk about MMMMM- MMMMMMMM - GOOOOOOOOOD. :gulp: Glad I'm eating right now at my desk as I'm reading this thread!

Ol' No. 2
01-11-2005, 01:02 PM
Then how come the food at SoxFest is always so crappy?

voodoochile
01-11-2005, 01:07 PM
Then how come the food at SoxFest is always so crappy?
That would be the fault of the hotel it is held at, not the Sox.

As a general rule, Hotel banquet food sucks unless you pay for the top of the line stuff.

Ol' No. 2
01-11-2005, 01:10 PM
That would be the fault of the hotel it is held at, not the Sox.

As a general rule, Hotel banquet food sucks unless you pay for the top of the line stuff.The team isn't paying for anything. They charge you for the food. Tasteless hot dogs and midget bottles of pop. It's like eating at Wrigley, but without the smell.

voodoochile
01-11-2005, 01:12 PM
The team isn't paying for anything. They charge you for the food. Tasteless hot dogs and midget bottles of pop. It's like eating at Wrigley, but without the smell.
Yep, that's the hotel... The mini bottles of pop are a dead giveaway.

Sad
01-11-2005, 01:37 PM
I always get a kosher (or 3 :redneck ) on dollar dog day...

of course... they ain't a dollar, but they are a quality dog for $2.50 I think it was?

Soxforlife
01-11-2005, 01:57 PM
For me it is simple... the Kosier Dogs. I dream about them all winter long and especialy in the summer. I always get at least one with grilled onions and mustard. They are amazing and than a bag of peanuts and I am set.

Soxaholic
01-11-2005, 11:18 PM
Takatsufan, the sheet is just a listing of the sections where the food is at. If anyone would like to know where some of the items are, I'd be happy to tell you.

milrtyme28
01-12-2005, 01:22 AM
2 kosher dogs with lots o mustard and a miller lite and I am in heaven! ( the steak pita isnt bad either)

seriously, at least once a year I get together with some friends ( who are almost all flub fans ) and we do a "day of baseball". cubs play in the afternoon and sox play at night so we take the L from wrigley to the cell.

having wrigley food for lunch and the food at the cell for dinner has actually gone a long way towards making my flubbie fan friends say that our park isnt so bad. the concourse doesnt hurt either - they are so used to getting splashed with beer and bumped into in the bleachers when they want to have a smoke that our concourse in the outfield is like a dream to them. Nobody has switched sides yet but they all admit its more comfortable to watch a game at the cell and the food is much better than the slop they serve at wrigley. ( A few of them even hold out all day to eat on the south side ) :) :bandance: :) :)

The_Cheesiest_Idiot
01-12-2005, 01:39 AM
i gotta trust the grobber. he says we have the best so we gotta have the best. he's a guy that's been to every stadium since the first olympics in greece!!! :tongue:

The_Cheesiest_Idiot
01-12-2005, 01:40 AM
and i'd like to see "the list" of rare items

Church Turtle
01-12-2005, 06:59 AM
All the food I've had at old Comiskey and the Cell has been very good.

Since I'm down here in the Outback I don't get to see many Bears games. In fact, only 2 in my life time. I went to a Bears/Rams game (they were still in LA so that kind of dates how long ago it was) at Soldier Field and had a brat. It was awful with a capitol "AW". Absolutely no flavor at all. Has anyone else experienced bad food there?

Sad
01-12-2005, 08:46 AM
If I eat at Bears games I usually stick to a Bouna Beef sammich, as I'm usually headed for Kitty O'Shea's immediately after for a Shepherd's Pie dinner and a couple 1/2 & 1/2's :D:

they did have some catering in lower end of South end-zone that featured grilled food that looked decent. The sausages there were at least 12" in length :o: , twice as big as need be to fit on the bun... anybody else see these things? They were hilarious...

Soxaholic
01-13-2005, 11:17 AM
Ok, maybe the word rare wasn't the right word. I should have said items that aren't everywhere. Sorry if I got some of your hopes up. This is the cheat sheet from the 2004 season. There are more items, but they could only fit so many items on a card in the back of my ID. I'll only list the items that are available in 5 or less sections.

Item Sections
Chicken Wings Fan Deck
Chimichangas 163
Cheesecake 143
Churros 108,121,149,532
Corn 127
Corned Beef 110,529
Egg Rolls 120,139,524
Fajitas 110,163
Frozen Sodas 104
Gourmet Pretzels 123.156
Gyros 148
Ice Cream 101,143,538
Italian Beef 101,121,542
Margaritas 163
Meatball Sand. 120,139
Quesadillas 110,163
Roast Beef 110,529
Steak Burrito 110
Steak Pita 111
Strip Steak 120,139,524,542
Tacos 110
Tamales 110,163
Turkey Rollups 120,522
Veggie Burgers 121,139, Fan Deck, 524,542
Veggie Dog 121, Fan Deck, 529

Ok, maybe the word rare wasn't the right word. I should have said Items that aren't everywhere. Sorry if I got some of your hopes up.

Sad
01-13-2005, 11:45 AM
cool

last year there was also a 2nd Steak Pita stand near 148...
not sure if it's there for all games?
need one in UD behind home plate area...

Soxaholic
01-13-2005, 02:45 PM
That's the list they gave me before the beginning of the season last year. It changes every year. I probably won't get the new list until Febuary or March.

Cellview22
01-13-2005, 04:15 PM
No, we don't have the best food. According to the Travel Channel, Wrigley has the best ballpark food in the country. They must be right..

EMel9281
01-13-2005, 05:05 PM
I would say beyond a shadow of a doubt, our food is the best. The brats with grilled onions and brown mustard..! Where can you top that? Also, I had a burrito the size of a 7-year-old's head from the Jose Cuervo stand in centerfield. It was amazing! Anyone know if it's still there or of any place I can get a burrito in the park?

TheBull19
01-15-2005, 07:38 AM
Go back to Russia!

Yeah, Russians are really known for their rampant veganism.

Of all the parks I've been to, Comiskey has the best food, but I like Detroit's chili dogs.

Also, anyone who eats their brats with anything other than sauerkraut has serious problems.

nasox
01-15-2005, 09:16 AM
There is a problem with our ballpark, but it is one you might not guess on the first try. Nope, it's not the bathrooms. Nope, it's not the expensive parking. And while it can be the play on the field, that isn't the answer to my question. The answer is stigma, and more importantly, the negative connotations attatched to our park. Nationally we aren't recognized for our food. We aren't even a blip on the radar, and this must be changed. As dodger dogs are completely (and I mean totally) overhyped, we need to raise awareness at the food at the cell.

Some people wrote a travelers guide to all 30 MLB stadia, and ranked the hot dog in our park 18th (wrigley was 19th). I agree that the cheapo hot dog (non Kosher) is pretty crappy by me, but I think the "sox dog" like the dodger dog is to the dodgers is the Kosher. So I think the Kosher should have been ranked. To their defense, they said they ranked us so lowly because of the lack of toppings. We need to serve our dogs dragged through the garden. This would make the experience so much better.

Part of the problem is that we have good food that's based on traditional ballpark food. I like this: We serve mostly traditional stuff and less of the sushi and overpriced yuppy stuff found at other ballparks. We mostly serve good versions of traditional ballpark food: Dogs, burgers, pizza, nachos, etc.

That being said, we have ethnic, different food such as the numerous mexican options (aside from the enchiladas, all are pretty good), gyros, churros, which I haven't seen any where else, and different things that you wouldn't find at other parks. We also have veggie options for the meatless among us.

But the problem is, we have no recognition for the greatness of our food. We should. We need to get our image out as far as ballpark food is concerned. Catering to different people is good. Not using crappy rollers and grilling the dogs is good. Less lines are good. Low prices are good.

For example, as you all know, grilling onions on the grill next to our dogs and Polishes is a south side tradition. But in that book I read, which was well written and funny and extensive, listed good grilled onions on their dog in the text. While they did say that Wrigley's food was pretty crappy, they said Old Style was served at our park. Most people here don't touch that piss. And I'm not sure if we serve Old Style.

And then, as our signature food, when they could've listed the Polish with Onions, they said bland, cardboardy, overpriced and crappy Connie's Pizza was our sig. food. Wrong.

We know we have good food. And for that matter, we know we won't get our ass kicked at 35th st in the summer. We won't get murdered if we wait for the el after all of the crowds have left. We know that are park is severely underrated, but the question is, how can we change this to be the opposite. How can we spread the truth???