PDA

View Full Version : Ticket Question

konerko1413
01-08-2005, 11:38 PM
Last year the sox had an offer for a "Two for One Ticket Package"- it gave u 20 small buy one get one free ticket coupons. It worked out great for me and i would like to get it again, did any of u have this package or do any of u know if the sox will be offering it again and how to get it? Thanks

ChiWhiteSox1337
01-08-2005, 11:47 PM
They've had the coupon package the past 2 seasons through the Granton marketing firm. There hasn't been any mention of it for 2005 but I wouldn't be surprised since it was pretty successful judging off of this board. Does anyone remember if they sold the 2004 coupons before the start of the season? Or did they begin to sell it around the middle of the season like they did in 2003?

konerko1413
01-08-2005, 11:50 PM
They've had the coupon package the past 2 seasons through the Granton marketing firm. There hasn't been any mention of it for 2005 but I wouldn't be surprised since it was pretty successful judging off of this board. Does anyone remember if they sold the 2004 coupons before the start of the season? Or did they begin to sell it around the middle of the season like they did in 2003?
they were going door to door, thats how i found out about it, it cost $40, u got the 20 coupons and 4 coupons for $1 tickets, u had to sit in the upper deck though, are we talkin about the same package?

if so, i got mine in about may, but i dont know when they started

jabrch
01-09-2005, 12:56 AM
Granton Marketing, out of Toronto, sells the packages by phone. 800 - 775 - 1975

They didn't start selling them until after memorial day last year. By phone, with shipping, the package was under $30. You got 4 free upper deck ticks, and then 20 buy one - get one frees. It was a tremendous value - as long as you don't mind the UD. There were restrictions - No Cubs, Yanks or Red Sox games. But other than that, it was a good deal. The year before it was even better - they were good in the lower deck, and there no restrictions except for that they didn't sell them until later in the summer.

I did it two years in a row. This year, I bout the 13 game package already, so I might not do it. But it's the best bang for your buck in terms of getting Sox tickets.