PDA

View Full Version : Vladamir

MJK
10-18-2001, 02:28 PM
Would anyone else really like to see guerrero in a sox uniform???

Also what did Chan Ho Park say last week? i read in a message something that he had said about a move to the mid-west, not sure if there is any truth however.

-MJK

KempersRS
10-18-2001, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by MJK
Would anyone else really like to see guerrero in a sox uniform???

I dunno, would you like to see Greg Maddux, Randy Johnson, Curt Schilling, Roger Clemens in a Sox uni?

Vsahajpal
10-18-2001, 02:59 PM
Also what did Chan Ho Park say last week? i read in a message something that he had said about a move to the mid-west, not sure if there is any truth however.

In this weeks Baseball Weekly, Bob Nightengale writes:

"The Cubs plan to let Kevin Tapani go and are hoping to replace him with Dodgers free agent starter Chan Ho Park, who has a mutual interest in them."

Randar68
10-18-2001, 03:03 PM
"The Cubs plan to let Kevin Tapani go and are hoping to replace him with Dodgers free agent starter Chan Ho Park, who has a mutual interest in them."

Yeah, so the Cubs could be paying Sosa's 15+ million, Hundley's 6 million, and add in Park's probable 10-15 million, with Lieber and Wood both hitting free agency in one year and 2 years respectively....Are they planning on putting 7 other guys on the field???

Vsahajpal
10-18-2001, 03:15 PM
I assume their POV is that with Prior and Cruz coming along, they won't have to sign Lieber. Wood will get an arbitration figure for next season, around 4-5 million, and by 2003, McGriff, Bere, Tavarez, Fassero, and Gordon's contract will expire.