PDA

View Full Version : Cubs Tix at Soxfest

LVSoxFan
01-07-2005, 01:43 PM
Forgive me, as I've never been before--this is my first year.

I understand we can buy some single-game tix at Soxfest for '05.

Can we get tix to Cubs/Sox at the Cell? How about opening day?

LOL, you know: I'm going to this thing (the fest) and I literally have no idea what you do there. Any summaries would be appreciated as well.

Cheers.

Rocky Soprano
01-07-2005, 01:45 PM
Nope you wont be able to buy Sox-Cubs tix.

And yes you should be able to buy the season opener game.

Tekijawa
01-07-2005, 02:00 PM
Forgive me, as I've never been before--this is my first year.

I understand we can buy some single-game tix at Soxfest for '05.

Can we get tix to Cubs/Sox at the Cell? How about opening day?

LOL, you know: I'm going to this thing (the fest) and I literally have no idea what you do there. Any summaries would be appreciated as well.

Cheers.
First year, I was there I just went for autographs... Bad Idea... Although it was fun and I got many of them I missed out on the "conference sessions" They talk to a collection of Players and fron offices about the past present and future... I even saw Steff get up and yell at Kenny in one of them. So I would suggest you go for the autographs if you like, I do, but definately his some of the conferences while you're there!

P.S. the garage sale is pretty cool too!

Iwritecode
01-07-2005, 02:01 PM

Cheers.

Stand in long lines for hours to get autographs from the players.

Go to Q&A sessions where you get to speak directly to guys like Ozzie, KW, Hawk, etc...

Sit and watch a player give a "how-to" session on fielding, pitching, hitting, etc...

Walk around the different booths to look at and buy just about anything Sox-related that you can think of.

Sit in the bar until the wee hours of the morning meeting fellow WSI posters and Sox players and taking pictures with both.

:D: