PDA

View Full Version : More classless ideas for demonstrating your ignorance towards Magglio

PorkChopExpress
01-07-2005, 09:07 AM
Maggs wants to stay in Chicago. ESPN 1000 mentione din one of their updates that the White Sox even took away all of the deferments in their contract offer to Maggs, $12-14 million up front for five years, and he still turned it down. I like Maggs, but come on. The only reason I don't dislike Maggs at this point is because I'm sure a lot of this has to do with Boras whispering in his ear, "Hold out, this is going to be a lucrative market this offseason for someone of your caliber," which would have been true had he not been hurt.

I_Liked_Manuel
01-07-2005, 09:09 AM
boras wasn't his agent at the time we were negotiating with him, at least i dont think he was

kittle42
01-07-2005, 09:27 AM
After hearing Shaer on ESPN1000 this morning (reagrding the non-deferred contract), my mindset immediately went from "people who hate Maggs need to get a life and understand the business of baseball" to "screw Magglio Ordonez."

RKMeibalane
01-07-2005, 09:49 AM
I like Maggs, but he deserves to be smacked for this.

Rocky Soprano
01-07-2005, 09:51 AM
Maggs really wants to be come #1 hated player by Sox Fans.

Palehose13
01-07-2005, 10:13 AM
Pffft...let him. I'm willing to bet Frank Thomas plays in 2005 before Magglio does.

JoseCanseco6969
01-07-2005, 10:16 AM
Maggs really wants to be come #1 hated player by Sox Fans.
Maybe Jagglio realizes that its not as fun for us with hating Sosa anymore since most flub fans hate him.
He knows how sox fans need a new #1 guy to boo in a Cubs uniform.

Jagglio, you are so thoughtful! Thanks!

in advance, if and when he signs with the flubs, we need to change the oo ee oo to something witty, any ideas???

DaveIsHere
01-07-2005, 10:30 AM
in advance, if and when he signs with the flubs, we need to change the oo ee oo to something witty, any ideas???

OO EE OO you're a money HO!!!

nccwsfan
01-07-2005, 10:31 AM
Pffft...let him. I'm willing to be Frank thomas plays in 2005 before Magglio does.

Hit the nail on the head. Magglio is damaged goods- for all I care let him waste away on the Scrubs.

34 Inch Stick
01-07-2005, 10:32 AM
O-E-O could've signed for mo!

RKMeibalane
01-07-2005, 10:37 AM
Pffft...let him. I'm willing to be Frank thomas plays in 2005 before Magglio does.
I second that. Frank has more fans than Magglio, too.

Rocky Soprano
01-07-2005, 10:43 AM
O-E-O *** HOLE!

MUsoxfan
01-07-2005, 11:41 AM
OO EE OO you're a money HO!!!
I like that one alot. Alot better than O-E-O a-hole

JKryl
01-07-2005, 11:49 AM
I always liked mags before, but if he turns Cub, NO MERCY!

DumpJerry
01-07-2005, 11:52 AM
Maggs can say all he wants about who he would like to play for. Personally, I would love to play for the White Sox, but my skills are about on par with Billy Koch.

Maggs will never pass a team physical. Period. End of story. He switched to Borass because he needed someone with no ethics whatsoever to lie and manipulate interested teams into thinking that he is fine. The White Sox know better since they have the initial medical reports on him from when he first got injured. This is why he cannot sign with the Sox, they know better.

If I were Maggs, I'd fire Borass, hire a PR agency to remake my image so I can pursue a career in broadcasting on Spanish stations.

eshunn2001
01-07-2005, 12:36 PM
I like that one alot. Alot better than O-E-O a-hole[moderator edit]

Circumvent the language filters again and you'll be given a forced vacation. Complain about it and you'll be forced into retirement, too.

PorkChopExpress
01-07-2005, 01:59 PM
An idea occurred to me sitting here looking at my Magglio Bobblehead, that if Magglio signs with the Cubs, when the Cubs come to the Cell, we should throw Magglio's bobble heads (heads only) onto the field (not at anyone, just onto the field). I realize this is a very Cub fan thing to do, and it would not improve the poor perception people already have of White Sox fans, but it would still be funny.

kittle42
01-07-2005, 02:36 PM
An idea occurred to me sitting here looking at my Magglio Bobblehead, that if Magglio signs with the Cubs, when the Cubs come to the Cell, we should throw Magglio's bobble heads (heads only) onto the field (not at anyone, just onto the field). I realize this is a very Cub fan thing to do, and it would not improve the poor perception people already have of White Sox fans, but it would still be funny.This is the worst idea that has ever come out of a non-proposed-trade-idea thread.

MUsoxfan
01-07-2005, 02:40 PM
An idea occurred to me sitting here looking at my Magglio Bobblehead, that if Magglio signs with the Cubs, when the Cubs come to the Cell, we should throw Magglio's bobble heads (heads only) onto the field (not at anyone, just onto the field). I realize this is a very Cub fan thing to do, and it would not improve the poor perception people already have of White Sox fans, but it would still be funny.

Awful....awful idea. If you do it, I hope you're arrested.

Baby Fisk
01-07-2005, 02:41 PM
An idea occurred to me sitting here looking at my Magglio Bobblehead, that if Magglio signs with the Cubs, when the Cubs come to the Cell, we should throw Magglio's bobble heads (heads only) onto the field (not at anyone, just onto the field). I realize this is a very Cub fan thing to do, and it would not improve the poor perception people already have of White Sox fans, but it would still be funny.Please, just whip it around your backyard instead.

Flight #24
01-07-2005, 02:44 PM
Now you've gone and turned a perfectly good "venting at Maggs in the Roadhouse" thread into a "closed in the Roadhouse because of illegal & idiotic behavior" thread......

At least that's my prediction....

PaleHoseGeorge
01-07-2005, 02:46 PM
Now you've gone and turned a perfectly good "venting at Maggs in the Roadhouse" thread into a "closed in the Roadhouse because of illegal & idiotic behavior" thread......

At least that's my prediction....
Good prediction.
:cool:

doublem23
01-07-2005, 02:50 PM
I think you're better of traveling to Miami, burning down Magglio's home and then pissing on the ashes. At least you wouldn't have to deal with the CPD.

RKMeibalane
01-07-2005, 03:23 PM
Another good thread gone bad. Damn it!

Risk
01-07-2005, 03:38 PM
I'm more along the lines of when his name is announced, rather than incessently booing and calling Magg's derogatroy names and the like, everyone just be silent and turn their back on him, much like it seems he did to us fans.:angry:

Make a statement without saying a word.

Risk

RKMeibalane
01-07-2005, 03:41 PM
I'm more along the lines of when his name is announced, rather than incessently booing and calling Magg's derogatroy names and the like, everyone just be silent and turn their back on him, much like it seems he did to us fans.:angry:

Make a statement without saying a word.

Risk
That's not a bad idea. What better way to show contempt for a player than to completely disregard his presence? I like it.

PorkChopExpress
01-07-2005, 05:14 PM
bad idea, sorry. sounded funny at the time.