PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast with Paulie & Ben, Tickets on Sale and SoxFest 2005!

Rocky Soprano
01-06-2005, 03:29 PM
Single game tickets for the 2005 season go on sale at 10a.m. next Friday, January 14, the same day that SoxFest 2005 kicks off at 5 p.m. CT at the Hyatt Regency Chicago. Tickets will be available for purchase online at whitesox.com starting at 10 a.m. In addition, from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m. that day, first baseman Paul Konerko and catcher Ben Davis will be handling out refreshments to fans waiting to purchase tickets at the U.S. Cellular Field ticket windows!

Jerko
01-06-2005, 04:07 PM
I got this email today from my ticket rep. I know most of this is common knowledge but I figured I'd post it just in case.

17 CURRENT WHITE SOX PLAYERS TO ATTEND SOXFEST

CHICAGO – Chicago White Sox manager Ozzie Guillen and 17 current players,
including Jon Adkins, Joe Borchard, Jamie Burke, Neal Cotts, Joe Crede, Ben
Davis, Jermaine Dye, Carl Everett, Freddy Garcia, Jon Garland, Ross Gload,
Willie Harris, Paul Konerko, Cliff Politte, Scott Podsednik, Aaron Rowand and
Juan Uribe, will attend SoxFest 2005. The 17 current players in attendance will be the best current player participation since SoxFest’s inception 13 years ago. Former players and coaches, including Harold Baines, Ed Farmer, Goose Gossage, Ron Kittle, Tony LaRussa, Carlos May, Bill Melton, Minnie Minoso, Tim Raines, Moose Skowron and Greg Walker, also will attend.

MUsoxfan
01-06-2005, 05:01 PM
I was gonna buy some tickets online, but if Paulie's handing out coffee at the Cell, I'll go wait in line there

ewokpelts
01-06-2005, 08:03 PM
I was gonna buy some tickets online, but if Paulie's handing out coffee at the Cell, I'll go wait in line thereyeah..it'll be a fun pre-soxfest activity...
Gene

chisoxmike
01-06-2005, 08:28 PM
Maybe I should go on the 14th and get those 4th of July tickets that the 13-game plan denied me, hell, if Paulie and Davis are going to be walking around in frigid cold temps with us and giving us refreshments...why not, I think thats a great idea, rather than have the ticket reps stand around and try to get us to buy season tickets and tell everyone that hasn't heard that Sox vs Cubs games are not for sale.