PDA

View Full Version : Baby manipulation

bennyw41
01-06-2005, 01:00 PM
My sister is pregnant and is expecting to give birth at one of these hospitals. If they put a cubs cap on my Neice or Nephew, I will urge them to stiff the bill. My Dad says he'll burn the hospital down.

My mom sent a letter to Brooks, and has yet to receive a response.

http://www.nbc5.com/sports/4036909/detail.html

Baby Fisk
01-06-2005, 01:10 PM
This must be their counterattack against the Fundamentals at USCF.

DrCrawdad
01-06-2005, 01:17 PM
My sister is pregnant and is expecting to give birth at one of these hospitals. If they put a cubs cap on my Neice or Nephew, I will urge them to stiff the bill. My Dad says he'll burn the hospital down.

THAT'S CHILD ABUSE! CALL DCFS!!!

bennyw41
01-06-2005, 02:58 PM
THAT'S CHILD ABUSE! CALL DCFS!!!
If my kid entered the world with that hat on, I'd have to send it down the river. It, being the kid.

Rocky Soprano
01-06-2005, 02:58 PM
If my kid entered the world with that hat on, I'd have to send it down the river. It, being the kid.
POST OF THE WEEK! :redneck

Hokiesox
01-06-2005, 03:05 PM

Sounds dangerous. Every historical figure sent down a river turned out to found a new religion or become the most powerful/respected person in some religion somewhere. Since Cubs fans consider their allegiance to be a quasi-religion, I would think twice.

DumpJerry
01-06-2005, 03:14 PM
I would sue each and every doctor, nurse and hospital administrator responsible for putting that s*** on my kid's head. I will then give them an option: submit to a deposition or have bamboo shoots driven behind their fingernails. The smart ones will opt for bamboo. Less painful.

I_Liked_Manuel
01-06-2005, 03:17 PM
i'd probably just leave the kid at the hospital

DumpJerry
01-06-2005, 03:21 PM
i'd probably just leave the kid at the hospital:rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

Ol' No. 2
01-06-2005, 04:07 PM

They're putting the same hat on babies in southside hospitals, too. But they're putting in on the other end.:D:

Rocky Soprano
01-06-2005, 04:22 PM
They're putting the same hat on babies in southside hospitals, too. But they're putting in on the other end.:D:
ROFLMAO!

:roflmao:

DumpJerry
01-06-2005, 04:31 PM
They're putting the same hat on babies in southside hospitals, too. But they're putting in on the other end.:D::o: Won't that cause a life-long incurable ugly skin condition? I mean new born babies, they have verrry sensitive skin. Unlike Scammy's ego.

RKMeibalane
01-06-2005, 08:19 PM
:o: Won't that cause a life-long incurable ugly skin condition? I mean new born babies, they have verrry sensitive skin. Unlike Scammy's ego.
I believe the term you're looking for is "Cubbie rash." It's similar to diaper rash, only this rash is blue in color.

SOXSINCE'70
01-06-2005, 08:26 PM
I have 3 nieces who are sCrUBS fans,just like their dad.His whole family
is filled with sCrUBS fans.I have tried to influence my nieces over to
"the correct side",but my pleas are falling on deaf ears.:(: :(:

SOXSINCE'70
01-06-2005, 08:33 PM
I believe the term you're looking for is "Cubbie rash." It's similar to diaper rash, only this rash is blue in color.
It also leads to severe bouts of
:chunks :D: :D:

TornLabrum
01-06-2005, 08:41 PM
It also leads to severe bouts of
:chunks :D: :D:
I've always thought of this picture as a typical male Cubs fan trying to pick up a typical female Cubs fan.

Palehose13
01-06-2005, 08:44 PM
I've always thought of this picture as a typical male Cubs fan trying to pick up a typical female Cubs fan.
You're on fire tonight! Fire!!!! :D:

Personally, I can't stand the picture and it really wasn't so good for me this particular time with my cottage cheese snack in front of me. :(: