PDA

View Full Version : You're a sox fan?

CubsfansareDRUNK
01-04-2005, 09:28 PM
How many of you hear this phrase. Today i wore my sox tie and at least five of my friends or at least thought were my friends said "You're a sox fan?" Its like racism or something! Man even this girl i like alot and thought was awsome said those 4 words to me. How many times have you heard this phrase? There are alot of my commrades at school plus a teacher who bashes the cubs like crazy..but im sick of hearing it! Its like im from another world! My response is usually "You're not?" or "Damn right!"

Palehose13
01-04-2005, 09:44 PM
How many of you hear this phrase. Today i wore my sox tie and at least five of my friends or at least thought were my friends said "You're a sox fan?" Its like racism or something! Man even this girl i like alot and thought was awsome said those 4 words to me. How many times have you heard this phrase? There are alot of my commrades at school plus a teacher who bashes the cubs like crazy..but im sick of hearing it! Its like im from another world! My response is usually "You're not?" or "Damn right!"
Yes. Try living out of town and when you say that you are from Chicago, most people automatically assume that you are a cub fan...then when you tell them that you hate the cubs and are a Sox fan, they look at you like you just ate a baby.

SoxFan76
01-04-2005, 09:45 PM
I just say "Of course I am. Is there another team in town?"

Or "Oh, sorry. I should of clarified. I actually like baseball."

zach074
01-04-2005, 09:48 PM
"Oh, sorry. I should of clarified. I actually like baseball."
:redneck hahah I should try that some time.

LongLiveFisk
01-04-2005, 09:55 PM
Yes I've heard that and I always respond with, "Yes, I'm a Sox fan. I'm intelligent, remember?" :wink:

SoxFan76
01-04-2005, 09:58 PM
Something else that never fails. Just talk about baseball. I'm dead serious. I know we stereotype Cub fans a lot, but it's so true. Very few of them know anything about baseball. Don't talk about the Sox though. Talk about the rest of the league. Even the Cubs. It leaves them (Cub fans) speechless since they know nothing about baseball or sports in general.

CubsfansareDRUNK
01-04-2005, 10:33 PM
Thanks for the ideas guys! Mwhahahah:D:

JGarlandrules20
01-04-2005, 10:39 PM
How many of you hear this phrase. Today i wore my sox tie and at least five of my friends or at least thought were my friends said "You're a sox fan?" Its like racism or something!Ah, I can definitely relate. I. hate. that. People act like you're some kind of traitor.

DVsoxfan
01-04-2005, 10:47 PM
I know how you feel, everywhere I go I see people with Cubs hats on. For craps sake, I went to Washington DC and there were people walking around with Cub hats...it made me very angry, you just can't get rid of them. However, I do have a friend whos a Cub fan. He actually knows about basball though, and acknowledges the Sox as a legit team...at least some of the time anyway.

ChiWhiteSox1337
01-04-2005, 10:48 PM
I don't even know if people out here in Rockford, Illinois know that the white sox actually exist. I know there's a few people on the board here from Rockford but that's it. The only person I've met in person here is my drivers ed teacher who's a big sox fan. Even back when I lived in Schaumburg, Sox fans were few and far between. The only time I heard Sox in public was when some dumb idiot would comment on my awesome sox hat or jacket.

HomeFish
01-04-2005, 11:08 PM
Where could such a Sox tie be purchased?

SoxFan76
01-04-2005, 11:23 PM
Where could such a Sox tie be purchased?
:rolling: Out of the whole thread you are worried about the tie. I love it. :D:

Hokiesox
01-04-2005, 11:27 PM
I could wear my Sox tie out on the Senate floor! Seriously, where can I get one?!?

The response I always get when I say I'm a Sox fan is, "Do they even still exist? I thought 1919 was last year!"

Rocklive99
01-04-2005, 11:29 PM
I get that question (Sox credit card and checks :redneck ) but most of the time it's in a good way, as in asked by other Sox fans

SoxFan76
01-04-2005, 11:41 PM
I have White Sox checks. They are sweet. :cool:

whitesoxwilkes
01-04-2005, 11:48 PM
I could wear my Sox tie out on the Senate floor! Seriously, where can I get one?!?

The response I always get when I say I'm a Sox fan is, "Do they even still exist? I thought 1919 was last year!"
Make sure you show it to Richard Lugar or Barack Obama. Both are Sox fans.

Daver
01-04-2005, 11:50 PM
I usually just point to my "Hell Yea! I'm a Sox Fan" t-shirt.

ewokpelts
01-05-2005, 12:12 AM
Yes. Try living out of town and when you say that you are from Chicago, most people automatically assume that you are a cub fan...then when you tell them that you hate the cubs and are a Sox fan, they look at you like you just ate a baby.:barney&sham
Hmmm....babies

manuelsucks
01-05-2005, 12:41 AM
Make sure you show it to Richard Lugar or Barack Obama. Both are Sox fans.
Barack Obama just keeps getting better and better in my eyes.

But yeah, anytime someone questions me about being a Sox fan I give a big "of course I'm a white sox fan!" to them. Something like that, I'm just tired.

SpartanSoxFan
01-05-2005, 12:43 AM
I have heard the expression far too often around here. My usual response is something like "Damn Right" or "The Few and The Proud!" :cool:

Nellie_Fox
01-05-2005, 12:47 AM
Yes. Try living out of town and when you say that you are from Chicago, most people automatically assume that you are a cub fan...then when you tell them that you hate the cubs and are a Sox fan, they look at you like you just ate a baby.Even in Minnesota. You'd think that Twins fans would first think of the Sox, but no. The usual conversation:

Them: Oh, you're from Chicago? You must be a big Cubs fan.

Me: No, White Sox. I can't stand the Cubs.

Them: Ooohh, how can anyone hate the Cubbies?

FarWestChicago
01-05-2005, 12:50 AM
Even in Minnesota. You'd think that Twins fans would first think of the Sox, but no. The usual conversation:

Them: Oh, you're from Chicago? You must be a big Cubs fan.

Me: No, White Sox. I can't stand the Cubs.

Them: Ooohh, how can anyone hate the Cubbies?Yeah, I've gotten the same thing plenty of times. I always reply the Flubs are for lemmings and the Sox are for people with character. http://www.flyingsock.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

BigEdWalsh
01-05-2005, 01:44 AM
Yes. Try living out of town and when you say that you are from Chicago, most people automatically assume that you are a cub fan...then when you tell them that you hate the cubs and are a Sox fan, they look at you like you just ate a baby.
Wow. You couldn't have said it any better. It's so true. I get that look a lot. :o:

Chrisaway
01-05-2005, 01:51 AM
When I started my new job one of the bosses told me "If you wanna get ahead in this place root for this team" (he pointed at a guys Cubs hat). I looked at him like he just killed my mother and said "Oh dear god NO!!!". I've worn a sox hat to work ever since. It makes for some funny one sided arguments during lunch.

Nellie_Fox
01-05-2005, 02:25 AM
You know, they even played that commercial up here where the young guy orders Sammy one of his "special tacos" and then when Sammy starts gasping from the peppers, the guy pulls his Sox hat out of his pocket and pulls it on, giving Sammy a little salute and walking away. I don't think most people here got it.

Foulke You
01-05-2005, 02:34 AM
You know, they even played that commercial up here where the young guy orders Sammy one of his "special tacos" and then when Sammy starts gasping from the peppers, the guy pulls his Sox hat out of his pocket and pulls it on, giving Sammy a little salute and walking away. I don't think most people here got it.
It always surprises me how few people outside of Chicago don't know of this great baseball rivalry. In St. Louis, at Busch Stadium, I had to explain to the fans around me that I hated the Cubs just like they did when the topic was brought up. They thought I was nuts. "They're both from Chicago, why don't you cheer for both?" was the response I got down in Misouri.

In Boston, I had to explain to the knowledgable albeit East Coast biased fans, that Cubs/Sox was as bitter as Yanks/Red Sox except that we live in the same city with them! They started to understand when I explained in a way they could understand. Then they felt for me as they pictured what life in Beantown would be like if more than half the city were Yankee fans.:cool:

Nick@Nite
01-05-2005, 08:15 AM
Where could such a Sox tie be purchased?I could wear my Sox tie out on the Senate floor! Seriously, where can I get one?!?Try here --->>> Chicago White Sox ties (http://absoluteties.com/chicwhitsox.html)

:)

Nick@Nite
01-05-2005, 08:20 AM
Oh yeah, I almost forgot... being from Iowa, I get my share of "and your not a Cubs fan?" I guess it's because of the AAA Iowa Cubs in Des Moines. :rolleyes:

Frater Perdurabo
01-05-2005, 08:44 AM

I typically get the same thing. Funny thing is, I actually have gotten a few compliments on my Sox hat or jacket here in Texas. Invariably, and I am not making this up, those who have complimented me on my taste in Chicago baseball are among the most intelligent people I know (I thought this before I knew they appreciated the Sox.)

Palehose13
01-05-2005, 10:20 AM
For those of you that are out-of-towners that understand...thanks for the support, man. We need each other. Ok, enough drivel. Seriously though, living outside of teh Chicago area has given me more pride in my Chicago teams. I rarely wore Sox or Bears stuff when I lived in Chicago...it was like preaching to the choir (I lived on the south side of Chicago until 1988...not many cub fans there then). But now, I wear my sox hat almost all the time when I wear a hat. I get a lot of compliments on the 1983 one. I'm working on converting some people and now that the Sox have Podsednik, I have quite a few Brewer fan friends that will now be paying a lot of attention to the Sox.

Paulwny
01-05-2005, 10:29 AM
I'm sure Wilkes has experienced something similar to this when he revisits Western NY (yankmee country), I always hear, " You're a white sox fan?, You've got to be kidding ?" :angry:

bennyw41
01-05-2005, 11:39 AM
I hear that comment more than anything. I once got into a conversation with a girl about baseball. Here is how the conversation went.

Her:You're a sox fan?????
Me: Yea, a huge one.
Her: Eww, where did you grow up?
Me: Deerfield, Its a north burb, I live in Bucktown now.
Her: Why are you a Sox fan then?? You are a northsider
Me: My parents are southsiders and I just love the Sox. I guess I was just lucky. Where did you grow up?
Her: Bridgeport.
Me: ARE YOU FRICKING KIDDING ME????

At this point I had to walk away. The audacity.

Palehose13
01-05-2005, 11:42 AM
I hear that comment more than anything. I once got into a conversation with a girl about baseball. Here is how the conversation went.

Her:You're a sox fan?????
Me: Yea, a huge one.
Her: Eww, where did you grow up?
Me: Deerfield, Its a north burb, I live in Bucktown now.
Her: Why are you a Sox fan then?? You are a northsider
Me: My parents are southsiders and I just love the Sox. I guess I was just lucky. Where did you grow up?
Her: Bridgeport.
Me: ARE YOU FRICKING KIDDING ME????

At this point I had to walk away. The audacity.
:noevil:

I'm gonna pretend that I didn't just read that. Benny, you did the right thing.

whitesoxwilkes
01-05-2005, 11:52 AM
I'm sure Wilkes has experienced something similar to this when he revisits Western NY (yankmee country), I always hear, " You're a white sox fan?, You've got to be kidding ?" :angry:
Oh yeah.

Surprisingly though, there's a ton of Blue Jay fans in Rochester...probably more than there are in Toronto. I actually pulled for the Yankees as a kid...this was back when they Yankees were pretty wretched and the O's and Jays were good.

Risk
01-05-2005, 12:00 PM
I can relate to this. It was especially shocking to most of the people that I lived around in the NW burbs to find out that my family were Sox fans. It was kind of good thought that when I went to highschool there were more Sox fans there than I had expected, so I felt like less of a loner.:D:

Risk

Iwritecode
01-05-2005, 12:15 PM
I don't even know if people out here in Rockford, Illinois know that the white sox actually exist. I know there's a few people on the board here from Rockford but that's it. The only person I've met in person here is my drivers ed teacher who's a big sox fan. Even back when I lived in Schaumburg, Sox fans were few and far between. The only time I heard Sox in public was when some dumb idiot would comment on my awesome sox hat or jacket.

There are more of us than you think. I know a handful of them personally and they don't even post on here.

On the other hand I know just as many Cub fans and way too many Packer fans. :angry:

I usually get the "You're a Sox fan" comment when people see the gold charm I wear on a gold necklace. Of course I always forget that I'm wearing it and it takes me a second to figure out how they knew I'm a Sox fan. :redface:

My favorite response is "Well I'm not very lovable and I'm sure not a loser" :D:

Clarkdog
01-05-2005, 12:27 PM
I have to say that Sox fans a far better at recognizing each other and establishing an immediate kinship of sorts than possibly any other fans I know. Two stories from last year:

- After the heartbreaking series loss in Oakland where the Sox could have just as easily swept the series as lose it 2-1, I had to run over to the Home Depot to buy paint for an upcoming home improvement project. I had on an old Sox hat that I use exclusively for yardwork, painting, etc. It's awesome because it is so worn down. Anyway, as I'm in the paint aisle looking a bit glazed over as I survey the multitude of choices available to me, one of the employees blows past me and says, "Sox Fan? Don't sweat it my friend. They're gonna come back and sweep Seattle". That was all he said. Didn't bother to help me with my paint selection - but it was okay, the advice he game me was ultimately more helpful. The Sox did sweep Seattle the next three games.

- Right before Thanksgiving, I was at Jewel finishing up some last minunte grocery shopping for my wife. As I was in the checkout line, the clerk struck up a conversation with me about the '83 Sox hat I had on. We started talking about the '83 team as he was ringing up my groceries. As I'm finishing up my transaction, diredctly behind me in line, this guy pipes in and says, "You guys are Sox fans?, Me too. Although I pull for the Cubs too." As the clerk and I are looking back at this guy, we spoke in unison, "Then you're not really a Sox fan." After speaking we turned and started laughing that we had been thinking the exact same thing at that moment.

SoxFan76
01-05-2005, 12:35 PM
I noticed that too Clarkdog. I always make a point to talk to fellow Sox fans. It means a lot more to be a Sox fan. It's like a club, lol.

JKryl
01-05-2005, 12:59 PM
Didn't JR try to move the team near Rockford once upon a time when he was busy extorting money from the State of Illinois? He threatened to move them every where else. Ah, how soon they forget.

JKryl
01-05-2005, 01:02 PM
Oops, I forgot the original question. If you think Rockford is bad, try living on the north side of Chicago. Every time I wear my Sox jacket to Church, the usher looks at me like I cooked his baby.

On the other hand, whenever we travel on the "El" past Wrigley, I like to point out the ivy covered burial ground to my kids.

maurice
01-05-2005, 01:35 PM
Typical exchange . . .
cub fan: How about those cubbies?
maurice: Who cares?
cub fan: How can you not care about the CUBBIES?
maurice: Why would anybody care about those losers?

OTOH, I walking in St. Thomas with my Sox hat on last year, when a hot girl came up to me and said "Go White Sox!"

:gulp:

Max Power
01-05-2005, 03:52 PM
Good topic. People around Evanston are always shocked when I say I'm a Sox fan. Even my relatives out of state are surprised. I'll have to remember some of the responses I saw on here because I usually just apologize for being a Sox fan and change the subject.

I wonder what response I would get from people around town if I said I were a Rangers (or some other random team) fan?

"I'm a Rangers fan."
"That's cool."

"I'm a White Sox fan."
"huh???"

PaleHoseGeorge
01-05-2005, 04:28 PM
When I lived in Ohio this conversation must have happened to me 100 times.

Buckeye: So you're from Chicago. I guess you're a big Cubs fan?
Me: Nah. I hate 'em. I'm a Sox Fan.
Buckeye: Boston? I thought you were from Chicago?

It became such a joke I deliberately began using the term "Sox Fan" just to see how many of them I could confuse. It's not my problem they have no clue.
:wink:

I'm still obstinate. Good luck finding any reference to "White Sox Fans" around the WSI website.
:cool:

And for a real laugh, the natives in Columbus just assumed I was a Northwestern fan, too. Those people really need to get out more often.
:gulp:

CubsfansareDRUNK
01-05-2005, 05:08 PM
My thread..She thrives! :D: Well thanks for sharing your stories everyone. i sure enjoyed reading them. nothing like chatting with my fellow SFs

DumpJerry
01-05-2005, 05:21 PM
When I get hit with the "you're a Sox fan???" stuff, I say apologetically, "my IQ is over 100, I have no choice."

When I was in Minnesota from 1980-1987, my friends saw me become VERY obnoxious in 1983 when we rocked the league (until Tito Landrum did his thing...). In 1984, I was quiet as a mouse during the playoffs, even when the Evil Empire was up 2 games to none in a best of five. My friends were puzzled why I was not cheering for the Evil Ones. I explained that I was a Sox fan. I was given the "but they are both Chicago teams and they don't play each other" line all the time. My response was that the Flubs play on the northside, the Sox play in Chicago. I also told them that to cheer for the Flubs was psychologically impossible since I was oriented towards the Sox' way of looking at things. When they still did not get it, I would say to someone who lives in St. Paul "so, you live in Minneapolis, huh?" or vice versa. Then they got it. St. Paul and Minneapolis claim to be miles and worlds apart from each other.......

Nellie_Fox
01-06-2005, 01:32 AM
Typical exchange . . .
cub fan: How about those cubbies?
maurice: Who cares?
cub fan: How can you not care about the CUBBIES?
maurice: Why would anybody care about those losers?I usually point out that the fact that people call them the Cubbies is just one of the reasons that I hate them. Ask them: does any other team use a cutesy diminutive? The Metsies? The Cardsies? I don't think so.

SuperSteve
01-06-2005, 02:20 AM
I usually point out that the fact that people call them the Cubbies is just one of the reasons that I hate them. Ask them: does any other team use a cutesy diminutive? The Metsies? The Cardsies? I don't think so. Guess who...the Twinkees (not "ies," but along the same lines). And how about the Rockies and Phillies. Poor guys just happen to end in "ies."

BigEdWalsh
01-06-2005, 03:36 AM
Guess who...the Twinkees (not "ies," but along the same lines). And how about the Rockies and Phillies. Poor guys just happen to end in "ies."

I'm not too sure Twins fans call them the Twinkies.Sure, we do. Cub fans actually call their team the Cubbies.

C-Dawg
01-06-2005, 06:56 AM
I usually point out that the fact that people call them the Cubbies is just one of the reasons that I hate them. Ask them: does any other team use a cutesy diminutive? The Metsies? The Cardsies? I don't think so.

LOL My mom calls them the "Cubbie-poos" !! Makes it sound like it'll be a team full of cute puppies. Yes, she's a Cub fan.

PaleHoseGeorge
01-06-2005, 09:13 AM
Guess who...the Twinkees (not "ies," but along the same lines). And how about the Rockies and Phillies. Poor guys just happen to end in "ies."
Hey Steve, how many "Twinkie", "Rockies", or "Phillie" fans call their team LOVABLE LOSERS, too???

:cool:

bestkosher
01-06-2005, 09:32 AM
When I was a freshamn at Loyola University, I was living on campus, and my mom recieved a phone call from the mother of my room mate, who was from Buffalo NY. This was before the school year started. She told my my Mom, guess what he is a cubs fan too. Like it was a good thing. My Mom's response I will never forget. Do not tell my son that. You may as well tell him, that he is an axe murderer. Needless to say, by mid year I had no more roomate.

Risk
01-06-2005, 10:26 AM
When I was a freshamn at Loyola University, I was living on campus, and my mom recieved a phone call from the mother of my room mate, who was from Buffalo NY. This was before the school year started. She told my my Mom, guess what he is a cubs fan too. Like it was a good thing. My Mom's response I will never forget. Do not tell my son that. You may as well tell him, that he is an axe murderer. Needless to say, by mid year I had no more roomate.
I can sort of relate to this story. Back when I was a junior at Drake, my room mate and I pretty much banned from our room in the fraternity house any Cub fan from wearing either: 1) a hat with the unlovable losers logo or symbol on it; 2) a shirt with the unlovable losers logo or symbol on it; 3) anything relating to the Urinal; 4) any talk relating to the unlovable losers and there decrepit, piss smelling "stadium"; and 5) if anyone wore a jersey with Soso the Clown on it, we threatened the wearer that we would burn the jersey with them in it, if necessary.

Parking for Sox fans only.:D: :gulp:

Risk

eriqjaffe
01-06-2005, 11:04 AM
I have to say that Sox fans a far better at recognizing each other and establishing an immediate kinship of sorts than possibly any other fans I know.Yesterday, my wife took our 3-year-old to his first tumbling class, through the Park District here. He was wearing a Paul Konerko souvenir shirt. The instructor, whom I only know as "Mr. Bob" told my son, "At least you're wearing the right shirt. You're a White Sox fan?"

My son replied, "I love the White Sox!"

Even though I have not met Mr. Bob, I still feel a connection.

Hangar18
01-06-2005, 11:28 AM
Whenever I get the "Are you a SOX Fan" question from unknowing flub fans,
I simply Respond Quickly and Directly:
"I dont let the Media tell me Who to Root For"

Here are some Quick and Clever Retorts Next Time a Media-Inspired "fan"
asks you if your a SOX fan:

"So Your Going to Let the MEDIA tell YOU who to root for?"
"Ignore The Media, Cheer for the SOX"
"So You Cheer for Tribune Corporation huh?"
"Im not a Robot"
"I Can Think for Myself"

Hangar18
01-06-2005, 11:42 AM
I have a story that goes along with Risks, im sure Ive told it before.
Back in the 2001 season, we planned a Road Trip to Cleveland to see
the SOX, and among our group was a bone-head flub fan cousin of mine.
Well, for whatever reason, He was talking about how superior the flubby
lineups were, how the Pitching was excellent, how the park was better,
blah blah blah. By the time we got to Toledo, Id had enough of this
bozo, who dared to wear a cub jersey in my car. I told little Cubby that
the Following Sanctions were being immediately Imposed:

1. He would be Silent til we arrived in Cleveland
2. Was being relegated to the backseat
3. Would remove Flubby jersey and put in trunk til we arrived in Cleveland

After a 40 minute Stand-Off at gas station in Toledo, little cubby realize
SOX fan meant business and accepted Sanctions.

Clement's beard
01-06-2005, 11:45 AM

Tony Soprano sought help, so should you:o: :redneck

bennyw41
01-06-2005, 12:15 PM

You sir, fall victim to a self fufilling prophecy of epic proportions.

robiwho
01-07-2005, 02:10 PM
I have White Sox checks. They are sweet. :cool:

Can I ask where you got your Sox checks? We had them for about 10 years and the last time we tried to re-order we were told they weren't carried anymore. I spent a day trying to track some down online, to no avail.

Thanks! :smile:

mjharrison72
01-07-2005, 02:48 PM
Oh yeah, I almost forgot... being from Iowa, I get my share of "and your not a Cubs fan?" I guess it's because of the AAA Iowa Cubs in Des Moines. :rolleyes:Yeah... my fiancee is from Des Moines, and I have to wear my Sox hat everywhere I go when I'm there, just so I don't puke every time I see a Kubs hat. They do love their I-Cubs out there, though, so I guess they come by it somewhat honestly.
-M

Nick@Nite
01-07-2005, 03:39 PM
Yeah... my fiancee is from Des Moines, and I have to wear my Sox hat everywhere I go when I'm there, just so I don't puke every time I see a Kubs hat. They do love their I-Cubs out there, though, so I guess they come by it somewhat honestly.
-MIt'll be quite sometime before I go back to Iowa now that I've moved out here. However, when I do eventually go back to visit friends, I'll have my Sox cap on, for sure. Keep the faith bro :cool: .

TommyJohn
01-07-2005, 03:59 PM
It rarely happens to me, even when I wear my Sox hat in my neighborhood
(Diversey and Sheridan.) I did have it happen a few days ago; at work a
co-worker saw me on this website and said "White Sox fan" with a tone
dripping with disdain. My reply was "YEAH??" I said it in a tone of "...and
your point is?..." He laughed at that. He offered me four tickets to the
Sox-Cubs Friday game at Wrigley, face value. I said yes.

SoxRulecubsdrool
01-07-2005, 06:52 PM
Try here --->>> Chicago White Sox ties (http://absoluteties.com/chicwhitsox.html)

I sell them on eBay!!

zach074
01-07-2005, 06:55 PM
Try living in NW Indiana where when the Cubs made the playoffs everyone became one of there fans. When i wore my Cubs stink shirt( its a good one if you never saw any) everyone thaught i was a cubs fan untill they actually read it i sure enjoyed that.

MeanFish
01-07-2005, 06:57 PM
I'd complain about the number of Cubs fans where I am at, but I'm pretty sure that the southwest suburbs are one of the most White Sox friendly areas in the land.

SoxRulecubsdrool
01-07-2005, 06:57 PM
Try living in NW Indiana where when the Cubs made the playoffs everyone became one of there fans. When i wore my Cubs stink shirt( its a good one if you never saw any) everyone thaught i was a cubs fan untill they actually read it i sure enjoyed that.
That's the problem with the CORK shirts. From a distance, you look like a cubs fan.

zach074
01-07-2005, 06:59 PM
That's the problem with the CORK shirts. From a distance, you look like a cubs fan.
Its not a cork shirt i think there pretty rare what i have, and thats the best part when they read the shirt you should see there faces.