PDA

View Full Version : Perez resigns with Dodgers

Tavarin
01-04-2005, 05:33 PM
ESPNEWS is reporting that Odalis Perez will resign with the Dodgers at 3 years/$24 mil

I would have liked to see him in a Sox uniform

ChiWhiteSox1337
01-04-2005, 05:35 PM
3 years, $24 million per ESPNEWS.

got it from www.rotoworld.com (http://www.rotoworld.com)

edit: a mod can delete this thread now since someone posted it already!

Ol' No. 2
01-04-2005, 05:42 PM
ESPNEWS is reporting that Odalis Perez will resign with the Dodgers at 3 years/$24 mil

I would have liked to see him in a Sox uniformKenny was hot after this guy last winter, but seemed pretty uninterested this year. But it's not just Kenny. The rest of MLB seemed totally uninterested in this guy, too. Does anyone else find that odd? Think teams are afraid of getting "Chan Ho'ed"?

santo=dorf
01-04-2005, 10:16 PM

I would have liked to see him in a Sox uniformYeah but he's a flyball pitcher!!! :rolleyes:

I don't think it would be wise of us to give him a deal like that, and I'm surprised LA did.

ChiWhiteSox1337
01-04-2005, 10:31 PM
I wonder if this deal will kill off the rumors of Lowe to the Dodgers. I heard the dodgers were going to give him a multi-year, $8-10 mil per year contract, but that talk has died down. That is a ton of cash for a pitcher who had a terrible ERA the past 2 seasons, sinkerballer or not.