PDA

View Full Version : have we resigned rowand?

konerko1413
01-02-2005, 12:01 AM
we were supposed to be tryin to resign rowand to a 5 year deal, and he didnt want to sign for that long, then i never heard if they reached an agreement, anyone know if hes been signed?

zach074
01-02-2005, 12:04 AM
I'm not sure but i hope so. Wow i was no help.:gulp:

:welcome:

k3baseball
01-02-2005, 01:46 AM
It is nice to see Rowand is appreciated on this board after his fine 2004 season. I can't help but recall the many posters here ripping Rowand to death last year.

I seem to recall there were quite a few posts dedicated to the Aaron sucks!, Aaron is a POS! Aaron is only a 4th outfielder, Aaron plays bad defense, etc. etc. topics. You could say that he was really one of the favorite targets of many WSI posters.

But at the same time there were alot of reports about how hard he was working in the off-season and I have not heard any such reports this year.

That concerns me!! I hope that Aaron is working just as hard as last year. I know I would if I finally had a breakout year after 4+ seasons. He should be determined to duplicate or improve on the past season.

But at the same time there are a couple of current Sox players that have taken over as the most bashed Sox player in Joe Crede and Willie Harris. We can only hope that they are both as motivated as Aaron was last year and are putting in the same type of effort this off-season.

If one or both of those guys can have half of the breakout year that Aaron had last year, it could be a special year to be a Sox fan.

:gulp: :gulp:

StillMissOzzie
01-02-2005, 01:48 AM
Welcome to WSI, konerko1413 and k3baseball!
SMO
:gulp:

RedPinStripes
01-02-2005, 03:25 AM
Holy ****.