PDA

View Full Version : Teenage Girls Certain to March on NBC Tower...


Viva Magglio
10-17-2001, 08:15 AM
...because Terry Boers is saying their beloved Derek is not yet HOF material. This could be uglier than a Springer show, which tapes in the same building!

Paulwny
10-17-2001, 08:38 AM
Jeter is every young girls heart throb, no doubt about it. You're right it could get ugly.

cheeses_h_rice
10-17-2001, 12:14 PM
Since when did the Score relocate to the NBC building? I thought they used the 'XRT facilities on W. Belmont...

Jerry_Manuel
10-17-2001, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Since when did the Score relocate to the NBC building? I thought they used the 'XRT facilities on W. Belmont...

Friday was their last day on W. Belmont.

Bmr31
10-17-2001, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by ˇViva Mágglio!
...because Terry Boers is saying their beloved Derek is not yet HOF material. This could be uglier than a Springer show, which tapes in the same building!



Jeter is a lock for the HOF, unless injury prevents that. Anyone who would say otherwise, does not know the game of baseball very well.....

Iwritecode
10-17-2001, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Bmr31
Jeter is a lock for the HOF, unless injury prevents that. Anyone who would say otherwise, does not know the game of baseball very well.....

Jeter? What, he's 27 or so and has 4 WS rings?

Pffft. Wake me when he gets 6.


LOL ;)

cheeses_h_rice
10-17-2001, 02:54 PM
Jeter's had 6 very, very solid seasons, no doubt, but I think he would have to do what he's done for at least 4-5 more years before he could be considered a "lock" for the HOF.

Bmr31
10-17-2001, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
Jeter's had 6 very, very solid seasons, no doubt, but I think he would have to do what he's done for at least 4-5 more years before he could be considered a "lock" for the HOF.

yes i think thats what i said too....