PDA

View Full Version : What's up with Bo Hart?

NowBatting19
12-28-2004, 10:52 PM
I don't see anything really special with the guy, but I'm curious as to whether he'll just be a seasoned minor leaguer or if he can make an impact in the majors. I didn't look to deeply as to why he was only up with Cardinals for a short stint in 2004, so if anyone has info on that, I would appreciate it. Anyway, he seems like a possibility if traded for to play as a utility guy. 2003 wasn't too shabby, aside from strikeouts and somewhat avg. obp. Then again I still don't know what's going to happen with Valdez if another utility player is brought in. I guess that depends on how big of a pitching staff Ozzie wants. I'm all for Harris starting and Valdez getting a shot, but with all the talk about bringing in a 2-bagger, this crossed my mind if he could be had for a cheap player or two. We have a couple of pitchers who seem like the might be the odd men out with the new look bullpen. Any thoughts or stories about Hart?

awesomefan
12-28-2004, 11:32 PM
I've been wondering about what is up with Bo Hart these days too.

Bo did a real good job filling in for the Cardinals when Fernando Vina got injured & Bo Hart got bumped outta 2nd base job when the Cards acquired Tony Womack.

But now Womack has gone to the Yankees. Maybe the Cards plan on using Bo more again at 2nd base.

I really like Bo Hart & have suggested getting him for the White Sox before.

Bo is alot of fun to watch play & he is a hustler. :supernana:

NowBatting19
12-28-2004, 11:49 PM
Maybe he could fit the bill, I just wonder how much the Cardinals value him. The deal for Timo seemed to be a slick little deal last year along with the deal for Uribe, who knows.