PDA

View Full Version : What about barry larkin

WhiteSoxAaron
12-25-2004, 12:46 AM
I think barry larkin would be a good 2 year deal player you could get him for cheap.

GiveMeSox
12-25-2004, 01:17 AM
I think barry larkin would be a good 2 year deal player you could get him for cheap.
I year max incentive laden. I wouldn't guarentee him more than 2 mil. Id rather have cora or grudz for the same 2 mil however.

DaleJRFan
12-25-2004, 02:20 AM
I'd much rather see Larkin retire as a Cinci Red. I am a big fan of his... I'd rather he went out on top like he should instead of bouncing team to team for the last 3 miserable, unproductive years of his career.

If the Sox would not resign Sandy Alomar, why would they sign Larkin... Not to be a player/coach type. I don't see why, when we have Willie, already... and with a rockin' SS in Uribe.

jordan23ventura
12-25-2004, 04:23 AM
I'd much rather see Larkin retire as a Cinci Red. I am a big fan of his... I'd rather he went out on top like he should instead of bouncing team to team for the last 3 miserable, unproductive years of his career.

If the Sox would not resign Sandy Alomar, why would they sign Larkin... Not to be a player/coach type. I don't see why, when we have Willie, already... and with a rockin' SS in Uribe.
I wouldn't mind him as a backup. He has remained fairly consistent, not a huge decline like Robbie.

On the other hand I agree though. I would like to see him retire with the team that will one day retire his number.