PDA

View Full Version : Merry X-Mas and Happy Holidays to the Sox Fans all over the world

South Sider
12-24-2004, 05:56 AM
best whishes from Berlin/Germany !

Let's hope for a better season in 2005 for our beloved SOX

Peace on Earth

Dominik

pinwheels3530
12-24-2004, 06:13 AM
Merry Christmas!:smile:

Nick@Nite
12-24-2004, 07:41 AM
Merry Christmas South Sider, and to all here at WSI. :smile:

I'd also like to extend a Merry Christmas to all military personnel, especially those currently in harms way. Your service is noble and honorable. Your willingness to serve and sacrifice allows me to enjoy freedom and a way of life that we all cherish. Thank you and may you all come home safe and in good health.

hsnterprize
12-24-2004, 08:04 AM
Yes...Merry Christmas to all, and a blessed holiday season. Also, let's take a moment to wish all the members of our Armed Forces serving overseas our holiday best. Being away from home for Christmas isn't fun, and I've been through it many times as a member of the U.S. Army. Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, Airmen, and Coast Guardsmen need our support this holiday season. If it weren't for them, our country wouldn't be free enough to celebrate this time of the year.

TornLabrum
12-24-2004, 08:48 AM
Let me add my wishes to all for a merry Christmas, especially to those in the armed forces and their parents and families at home.

And for those who would prefer it to be summer, just remember, SoxFest is only three weeks away!

voodoochile
12-24-2004, 09:20 AM
Indeed, have a good one folks. See some family, kiss someone you love, smile a little easier and don't worry about saving the wrapping paper...:smile:

PaleHoseGeorge
12-24-2004, 09:50 AM
Merry Christmas
to all of WSI's
Totally Biased Sox Fans

:bandance:

LongLiveFisk
12-24-2004, 09:54 AM
Merry Christmas everyone! :D:

Enjoy the food, drink, and YES, the Christmas music! You won't hear it much longer, and I find that having it on low in the background creates a very festive atmosphere.

And for those overseas and serving in the armed forces, God bless you and well wishes for a safe holiday and a safe trip home soon, hopefully!!

whitesoxwilkes
12-24-2004, 09:56 AM
Merry Christmas to all Sox fans, and an especially Merry Christmas to all those in harm's way.

:supernana:

TheArmyOfNeems
12-24-2004, 10:22 AM
MERRY (CRIS-MISS)I hope you all had an awsome festivus

34 Inch Stick
12-24-2004, 10:37 AM
Same here. Merry Christmas to all and....

batmanZoSo
12-24-2004, 10:38 AM
http://simpsons.metropoliglobal.com/famosos/BABF07GaryColeman.jpg

"Whathcyou talkin' bout EVERYONE!"

(and a merry etc. to all!)

p.s. I still want my hula hoop. And I'm going to get it. :cool:

Grobber33
12-24-2004, 10:50 AM
Happiest Holidays to all!!! Since I'm not on the Radio to do my annual poem,I have it on my home page at www.grobber.com (http://www.grobber.com)

I'm on Comcast at 5:30 tonite on Chicago Tribune Live,but I'm sure there wont be a chance to read this due to time limits and the fact that 3 other guests are scheduled including one time Sox beat writer Teddy Greenstein.

Here is the preamble:
*Twas the night before Christmas,and all thru the house, not a creature was stirring, not even Jerry Krause.

JGarlandrules20
12-24-2004, 11:01 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone.
Baseball season isn't far away...

rwcescato
12-24-2004, 11:44 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone.
Baseball season isn't far away...
Merry Christmas to all. I am not sure the exact days until pitchers and catchers report but I believe it is near 55. On this below zero morning here in Chicago it sure sounds warm. My 9 year old neice asked me the other day how many days it was before pitchers and catchers report. She catches on in a hurry.

Rich

Baby Fisk
12-24-2004, 12:00 PM
Unlike Thanksgiving, Canadians celebrate Christmas on the same day as Americans. Merry Xmas everybody! :cool:

SouthSideHitman
12-24-2004, 12:07 PM
Everyone have a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Kwazy Kwanza, Tip-Top Tet and a Solemn, Dignified Ramadan.

I hope all you Hosephiles have a great holiday season. Enjoy family, firends and good food. Enjoy the blessings you have and share them with others. I wish nothing but the best for you all and our beloved Sox in the coming year. And to all you men and women in the armed services, thank you and I hope to see you all home alive in 2005.

Baby Fisk
12-24-2004, 12:16 PM
Everyone have a Merry Christmas, Happy Chanukah, Kwazy Kwanza, Tip-Top Tet and a Solemn, Dignified Ramadan.
If that's a Stephen Colbert reference, you are awesome! :cool:

Magglios_Girl
12-24-2004, 12:39 PM
Merry Christmas everyone!
Feliz Navidad!!!
:)

soltrain21
12-24-2004, 01:04 PM
Have a happy and safe holiday, everyone. I hope it is spent with family and friends.

batmanZoSo
12-24-2004, 01:08 PM
If that's a Stephen Colbert reference, you are awesome! :cool:
It's Simpsons. Krusty line.

Lip Man 1
12-24-2004, 01:35 PM
To all Sox fans at WSI Happy Holidays to you and your family if you have one. Don't forget over the next few days to remember all those Americans who are missing from Holiday festivities because of military service.

Lip

TheArmyOfNeems
12-24-2004, 01:49 PM
It's Simpsons. Krusty line.
:rolling: :rolling:

12-24-2004, 02:07 PM
To all of you and your familes a very Merry Christmas. And to the White Sox, give us that one present that won't fit under the tree...A WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!

Hangar18
12-24-2004, 02:24 PM
To a lot of us, WSI is our Digital home, a Virtual-Reality meeting place
for moaning, groaning and celebrating our favorite team. Dont listen
to the Media, or to anyone else for that matter .......... White Sox fans
are truly the most Die-Hard, the most Intelligent, and the most Rabid
Fans ive ever known or met, and posting here amongst all of you is truly
a Priviledge and an Honor.

There are Many out there Who Choose to Mock, Denigrate and Ignore SOX
fans (the Media) for who we are, and there are even Those who Purposely try to make the team worse (the Owners) ....... to them I say Humbug.

Merry Xmas .......

JUribe1989
12-24-2004, 02:31 PM
Merry Christmas and thank you very much to all the WSI members and staff. I just received an excellent hoody for Christmas from WSI that read Sox Win Cubs Lose A Perfect Day. Thank you very much for the respect that all the members and staff have treated me with. I was accepted very warmly when I joined this year. Here's to a Division Crown in 2005!!

OEO Magglio
12-24-2004, 02:32 PM
Happy Holidays everyone.

tebman
12-24-2004, 03:11 PM
"The White Sox had long ago tested the loyalty of their rooters; the weak and faint of heart had fallen by the wayside and only the strong, the dedicated and the masochistic remained. If there is any justice in this world, to be a White Sox fan freed a man from any other form of penance."
-Bill Veeck from Veeck- As in Wreck

Merry Christmas, Everyone! May our stove be hot, may our bullpen be deep, may our hands be soft, may our rotation be strong, and may our championship dreams come true!

- tebman

Daver
12-24-2004, 03:18 PM
Hope all here have a happy, and safe holiday.

SoxBoy14
12-24-2004, 04:29 PM
I found this haven for my second biggest passion just about the time the Lakeview Cubs took a 3 games to 1 lead in the NLCS. My son and I visit at least two times a day. It's great. Merry Christmas, Happy Chanuka and whatever else anyone is celebrating. Do say a prayer for our men and women overseas. From Carlos May losing half his thumb, to Dibber overrunning second base [I had 20 tickets for Game 5], to personally thanking Jim Thompson in the Loop after keeping the Sox in Chicago, to many other episodes, I love the Sox, always will, and retain an ever diminshing hope that I will one day see the Sox win the WS. God bless all of you.

MUsoxfan
12-24-2004, 04:42 PM
To quote Peter Griffin of Family Guy: "As we all know, Christmas is that mystical time of year when the ghost of Jesus rises from the grave to feast on the flesh of the living! So we all sing Christmas Carols to lull him back to sleep."

Merry Christmas to all!

WinningUgly!
12-24-2004, 04:57 PM
http://www.boardmod.org/yabb/YaBBImages/santa3.gifHappy Holidays to all!http://www.boardmod.org/yabb/YaBBImages/santa3.gif
http://www.kissdominion.com/SANTA.JPG
:tongue:http://www.whitesoxinteractive.com/winningugly/kismas.gif:tongue:

white sox bill
12-24-2004, 05:14 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my fellow Sox fans and fellow bretheren here @ WSI! Thanks George for a providing a sounding board for all of us! God bless everyone and esp. those in Iraq!
Bill

MarkyBear
12-24-2004, 05:31 PM
Merry Christmas to all, may Santa deliver many a coal to the Flub fans and many a nice gifts to us!!!

Have a SAFE & Happy New Year as well!!!

~Peace

StillMissOzzie
12-24-2004, 05:33 PM

And a Feliz Navidad!

And a happy, prosperous New Year and 2005 post-season play on the South Side!

SMO
:gulp:

flo-B-flo
12-24-2004, 06:02 PM
To a lot of us, WSI is our Digital home, a Virtual-Reality meeting place
for moaning, groaning and celebrating our favorite team. Dont listen
to the Media, or to anyone else for that matter .......... White Sox fans
are truly the most Die-Hard, the most Intelligent, and the most Rabid
Fans ive ever known or met, and posting here amongst all of you is truly
a Priviledge and an Honor.

There are Many out there Who Choose to Mock, Denigrate and Ignore SOX
fans (the Media) for who we are, and there are even Those who Purposely try to make the team worse (the Owners) ....... to them I say Humbug.

Merry Xmas ....... Yes indeed I agree here. The few, the biased, the loyal SOX FAN!!

FarWestChicago
12-24-2004, 06:12 PM
Happy Holidays, everybody. We have a white Christmas going here. And it's not even as cold as Chicago. http://www.flyingsock.com/vbulletin/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

LineShot
12-24-2004, 06:30 PM
Merry Christmas to you all! Today is also my birthday and as a newly turned 21 year old, I shall drink in everybody's honor! Go Sox!:supernana: :gulp: :supernana:

MikeW
12-24-2004, 10:54 PM
From New England, to all my Sox fan friends, A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!! May we see peace on earth someday and a White Sox championship.

BigEdWalsh
12-24-2004, 11:09 PM
:D:
Merry Christmas fellow Sox fans!
Special hello to my Sox fan son in Utah!!! :bandance:

SOXSINCE'70
12-25-2004, 10:00 AM
Yes...Merry Christmas to all, and a blessed holiday season. Also, let's take a moment to wish all the members of our Armed Forces serving overseas our holiday best. Being away from home for Christmas isn't fun, and I've been through it many times as a member of the U.S. Army. Soldiers, Marines, Sailors, Airmen, and Coast Guardsmen need our support this holiday season. If it weren't for them, our country wouldn't be free enough to celebrate this time of the year.
Amen.

SOXSINCE'70
12-25-2004, 10:04 AM
Also,on a humorous note,I would like to quote Frank Costanza
(aka Jerry Stiller) on "Seinfeld":

Happy "Festivus for the rest of us".

Fly your Festivus poles high and always remember
to read from "the feats of strength".:D: :cool: :D: :D:

Jerome
12-25-2004, 11:07 AM
Merry Christmas everyone.

I got a Sox Jersey! :smile: :D:

:happybday Jesus!

Jjav829
12-25-2004, 02:34 PM
Merry Christmas to all! Happy Holidays as well if you don't celebrate Christmas. I hope Santa was good to everyone. After everything we went through watching this team in 2004, we were deserve everything we get. :D:

Hope everyone has a good day.

oeo
12-25-2004, 02:42 PM
Also,on a humorous note,I would like to quote Frank Costanza
(aka Jerry Stiller) on "Seinfeld":

Happy "Festivus for the rest of us".

Fly your Festivus poles high and always remember
to read from "the feats of strength".:D: :cool: :D: :D:
Merry Christmas to everyone, but Festivus is over. It's held on the 23rd. :D: