PDA

View Full Version : SoxFest!

bafiarocks03
12-23-2004, 05:18 PM
Does anyone have any idea on what day Willie Harris is going to be at SoxFest!? Cuz i need to buy my tickets!.....

Parrothead
12-23-2004, 05:19 PM
Does anyone have any idea on what day Willie Harris is going to be at SoxFest!? Cuz i need to buy my tickets!.....
I think you meant to put that in teal.

TheArmyOfNeems
12-23-2004, 05:44 PM
i think she's serious....:?:

bafiarocks03
12-23-2004, 05:52 PM
i think she's serious....:?:

yea i am serious!!

jabrch
12-23-2004, 05:55 PM
Not only do we know she is dead serious, but we also know she's waiting to see where D'Angelo Jimenez surfaces to go see him at his fan convention too! :-)

Bafia, you scare me sometimes - you really really do. You got STALKER written all over you! :D:

bafiarocks03
12-23-2004, 05:59 PM
Not only do we know she is dead serious, but we also know she's waiting to see where D'Angelo Jimenez surfaces to go see him at his fan convention too! :-)

Bafia, you scare me sometimes - you really really do. You got STALKER written all over you! :D:

umm...well sadly the reds aren't haveing their annual convention this year! and..i do get called a stalker a lot! hehe!!

soltrain21
12-23-2004, 06:00 PM
You were the worlds biggest Sox fan, correct?

I got to you hand it to you...you love the Sox, but why you love Willie is beyond me.

DVsoxfan
12-23-2004, 06:01 PM
Hey guys, lay off Bafiarocks03. What has she done to you...were all friends here right? Shes nice so lay off her...stop makin fun of her.

jabrch
12-23-2004, 06:04 PM
Hey guys, lay off Bafiarocks03. What has she done to you...were all friends here right? Shes nice so lay off her...stop makin fun of her.

I'm actually making fun of Harris and Jimenez. Bafia knows I'm not making fun of her! (right?) So she likes slappy middle IFs? We all have a weakness for something...mine is old scotch and smelly cigars. Her's is batboys and smelly IFs... :tongue:

Magglios_Girl
12-23-2004, 06:04 PM
Hey guys, lay off Bafiarocks03. What has she done to you...were all friends here right? Shes nice so lay off her...stop makin fun of her.True.

And plus...she was a finalist in the WGN Super fan contest. She even mentioned WSI in her speech. :D:

I bet you still hate that cheerleader, huh :tongue:

Jjav829
12-23-2004, 06:27 PM
I don't think the Charlotte Knights have a "Soxfest"...

ChiWhiteSox1337
12-23-2004, 06:29 PM
I don't think the Charlotte Knights have a "Soxfest"... :roflmao::rolling:
:thumbsup: Jjav

Rocklive99
12-23-2004, 06:58 PM
No info about Willie (but I think I heard he was there all 3 days last year), but this was on the White Sox website

The most expansive roster of current players will be in attendance from Friday, Jan. 14 through Sunday, Jan. 16, along with somewhere between 10,000 to 12,000 ardent White Sox supporters, during the course of the weekend at the Hyatt Regency Hotel on 151 E. Wacker in Chicago. The list of players who have committed include all but two starters and two of the top pitchers from the starting rotation.

Players scheduled to attend are Jon Adkins, Joe Borchard, Jamie Burke, Neal Cotts, Joe Crede, Ben Davis, Carl Everett, Jon Garland, Ross Gload, Willie Harris, Cliff Politte, Aaron Rowand, Freddy Garcia, Juan Uribe and Scott Podsednik. Paul Konerko, who missed last year's SoxFest because he was getting married, returns for 2005. Both Jermaine Dye and Mark Buehrle have personal responsibilities and family commitments that won't allow them to make the trip to Chicago. Frank Thomas, possibly the most well-known player in White Sox history, also will not be in attendance as he continues rehabilitation following October surgery on the fractured navicular in his left ankle.

HITMEN OF 77
12-23-2004, 07:06 PM
He will probably be`there all 3 days. He was last year. I got to met him at the atrium bar on Friday night.

soxwon
12-23-2004, 07:56 PM
He will probably be`there all 3 days. He was last year. I got to met him at the atrium bar on Friday night.

will TWIST N SHOUT be playing friday night like last year?
since gallas got canned im doubting it!!!

Viva Medias B's
12-23-2004, 10:47 PM
will TWIST N SHOUT be playing friday night like last year?
since gallas got canned im doubting it!!!
I think you are referring to the Saturday night family party in which everyone gets drinky. I wonder what the entertainment will be now that Gallas and his Beatle band won't be there.

Magglios_Girl
12-24-2004, 12:26 PM
Just thought I'd let everyone know...
Buehrle wont be at Soxfest this year.
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/news/cws_news.jsp?ymd=20041218&content_id=924010&vkey=news_cws&fext=.jsp

Viva Medias B's
12-24-2004, 06:58 PM
Just thought I'd let everyone know...
Buehrle wont be at Soxfest this year.
http://chicago.whitesox.mlb.com/NASApp/mlb/cws/news/cws_news.jsp?ymd=20041218&content_id=924010&vkey=news_cws&fext=.jsp
Will he be at the Cardinals' Winter Warm Up?

Brian26
12-24-2004, 07:01 PM
I'm asking the same question so I know what days NOT to buy tickets.

Soxfest
12-24-2004, 07:02 PM
Yes my son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brian26
12-24-2004, 07:03 PM
I'm actually making fun of Harris and Jimenez. Bafia knows I'm not making fun of her! (right?) So she likes slappy middle IFs? We all have a weakness for something...mine is old scotch and smelly cigars. Her's is batboys and smelly IFs... :tongue:
At least she picks current day middle IF's. It would be creepy if she got tingly for Fred Manrique and Roy Smalley.

HITMEN OF 77
12-24-2004, 07:06 PM
When is Carlos Martinez going to be at Soxfest?

Magglios_Girl
12-24-2004, 07:23 PM
I'm asking the same question so I know what days NOT to buy tickets.:rolling:

HomeFish
12-24-2004, 07:41 PM
Yeah, a listing of who will be there when would be sort of nice. I can only afford to go one day and I need that Ed Farmer autograph.

Brian26
12-24-2004, 07:44 PM
Yeah, a listing of who will be there when would be sort of nice. I can only afford to go one day and I need that Ed Farmer autograph.
Farmer will probably be there all three days. Last year he was there on Friday night to help out with the seminars. I specifically remember freezing my ass off walking to the Hyatt after work from the train station. Meanwhile, Farmio was sitting up on his barstool on the stage not wearing any socks....and saying he'd come in from the airport without socks. The guy is nuts.

HomeFish
12-24-2004, 08:04 PM
Farmer will probably be there all three days. Last year he was there on Friday night to help out with the seminars. I specifically remember freezing my ass off walking to the Hyatt after work from the train station. Meanwhile, Farmio was sitting up on his barstool on the stage not wearing any socks....and saying he'd come in from the airport without socks. The guy is nuts.

Would you know what day he would be most accessible?

Brian26
12-24-2004, 08:53 PM
Would you know what day he would be most accessible?
I'll give him a call and find out.

ewokpelts
12-24-2004, 09:02 PM
Will he be at the Cardinals' Winter Warm Up?i think kenny wants burlymon as far away from larussa as possible...
Gene

mike squires
12-25-2004, 01:20 PM
Not going this year. I bought a guitar and it would be hard to keep a one year old happy during all of that line waiting. I got one of buerlies a few years ago on his rookie bowman card. Unfortunatly it blead when he signed it. he said it was sorry but I was dissapointed nontheless. I got Ed's as soon as he arrived. If I was going this year I would happily give Mr. Larussa 5 bucks to sign the back of of my old comiskey seat with the rest of the 83 players. Not going to happen though.:whiner:

FedEx227
12-25-2004, 01:40 PM
Can you buy tickets the day of? Just wondering it would be a big help for me.

HITMEN OF 77
12-25-2004, 03:56 PM
That might be tough,being that this years Soxfest isn't during Superbowl weekend, it might sell out? Also with a lot of players coming to this years event, tickets may be harder to come by.

StillMissOzzie
12-25-2004, 09:30 PM
Usually you can, but they have been selling out for Saturday the last few years. If you're going Friday and/or Sunday, it shouldn't be a problem.

SMO
:gulp:

ewokpelts
12-26-2004, 11:22 AM
Can you buy tickets the day of? Just wondering it would be a big help for me.yes...you can also find out who ordered a hotel package, and try to convince them to hold youa ticket....or contact a st holder and ask him for the discount tix...
Gene

FedEx227
12-26-2004, 04:42 PM
alright thanks guys, I'm going Sunday though. Love to go Saturday to see Big T but I'm working :(

I'll probably just buy ahead of time to be safe.