PDA

View Full Version : can someone give me pics of dye and hermanson and viscaino in whitesox uniforms

whitesoxfan444
12-22-2004, 07:46 PM
if you can do that, that be very helpful thank you:)

DMarte708
12-22-2004, 08:44 PM
There hasn't been any public introduction ceremony, yet.

After Lee/Vizcaino became members of the White Sox, I knew more moves were forthecoming when there was no mention of a press conference. Williams is likely waiting for Eckstein (or Cora) before introducing our acquisitions to the media.

Vizcaino, Hermanson, Dye, Podsednik, Hernandez, Eckstein will soon be paraded by Williams in front of the media. How glorious the back of the Sun-Times, and Page 12 of the Tribune sports section, will look.:bandance:

whitesoxfan444
12-22-2004, 08:52 PM
no, I meant for person who was able switch their hats on their profile to whitesox hats. I was wondering if someone post that of those guys

Jabroni
12-22-2004, 09:01 PM
no, I meant for person who was able switch their hats on their profile to whitesox hats. I was wondering if someone post that of those guysDo you play MVP Baseball? :wink:

soxfan43
12-22-2004, 09:10 PM
best sports game ever

whitesoxfan444
12-22-2004, 09:25 PM
Jabroni I dont know to cut and paste the profile pics of dye, hermason, and viscaino in whitesox uniforms. I was wondering like you did for el duque if you can do that for dye, hermanson, and viscanio

Rocklive99
12-22-2004, 09:29 PM
Do you play MVP Baseball? :wink:Weird, I just dusted mine off and started playing again today! I'm trying to adjust the lineups to match what's going on this offseason

EDIT: I started a dynasty and simmed the season with the roster we have right now (but kept the rest of the league the same as it was at the end of last year, except for the Hudson trade), and 51-34 at the All Star Break, after that it automatically changed my rotation, lineups, defense allignment, etc and I didn't feel like changin it all back and it looks like they are losing more often in the 2nd half (I'm posting as it is simming). Anyways, I finished the year at 80-82 :( Second (10 GB) behind the Indians who were 90-72

Evman5
12-22-2004, 11:25 PM
There hasn't been any public introduction ceremony, yet.

After Lee/Vizcaino became members of the White Sox, I knew more moves were forthecoming when there was no mention of a press conference. Williams is likely waiting for Eckstein (or Cora) before introducing our acquisitions to the media.

Vizcaino, Hermanson, Dye, Podsednik, Hernandez, Eckstein will soon be paraded by Williams in front of the media. How glorious the back of the Sun-Times, and Page 12 of the Tribune sports section, will look.:bandance:

They haven't said what number Dye will be wearing yet right. I am getting a customized jersey. Thanks for any help.

Jabroni
12-23-2004, 12:42 AM
Jabroni I dont know to cut and paste the profile pics of dye, hermason, and viscaino in whitesox uniforms. I was wondering like you did for el duque if you can do that for dye, hermanson, and viscanioAdobe Photoshop works the best. I just cut a logo off a White Sox player's hat and paste it to the new player's hat. Then I just color their hat black to match the White Sox hats. You could do it in MS Paint as well. But I don't feel like making three more. I seem to remember someone doing Dye, Hermanson, and Vizcaino already. I can't remember who it was though.