PDA

View Full Version : Twins resign Jones, Rivas, Lecroy, Gurrier, Ryan

MRKARNO
12-20-2004, 08:50 PM
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/playernews.asp?sport=MLB

I'm surprised they kept Jones, but that means Romero is likely to be dumped, thus weakening their bullpen slightly.

hose
12-20-2004, 09:06 PM
LeCroy :redneck ... even though he's a Twin I like him.

The guy looks like he should riding a tractor plowing a tobacco field in North Carolina.:D:

Jabroni
12-20-2004, 11:59 PM
Ah, Matt Guerrier. The guy KW traded to the Pirates for Damaso Marte. MWAHAHAHAHA!!! :tongue:

By the way, the Twins just re-signed Jacque Jones so they can trade him. Supposedly, the Flubs are going to trade for him to play LF.

FightingBillini
12-21-2004, 03:17 AM
Ah, Matt Guerrier. The guy KW traded to the Pirates for Damaso Marte. MWAHAHAHAHA!!! :tongue:

By the way, the Twins just re-signed Jacque Jones so they can trade him. Supposedly, the Flubs are going to trade for him to play LF.
Good on both fronts. It weakens the Twins, and I will still get to boo him.

MRKARNO
12-21-2004, 07:01 PM
So essentially the Twins are the exact same team as last year. They won 92 games last year and that had a lot to do with Santana's ridiculously good year and Radke's career year at age 31. This Twins team is not going to be any better in 2005 so the White Sox have a chance to do something if we can get a big time starting pitcher without giving up talent.

Evman5
12-22-2004, 12:42 AM
So essentially the Twins are the exact same team as last year. They won 92 games last year and that had a lot to do with Santana's ridiculously good year and Radke's career year at age 31. This Twins team is not going to be any better in 2005 so the White Sox have a chance to do something if we can get a big time starting pitcher without giving up talent.

Ah....If it was only that easy. It is one thing to say it and another to go out and do it.