PDA

View Full Version : Yanks back from the dead

danman31
10-15-2001, 10:48 PM
Wow, A's have to get out of a big time mental funk in the offseason. They just sucked in the last 3 games.

GASHWOUND
10-15-2001, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by danman31
Wow, A's have to get out of a big time mental funk in the offseason. They just sucked in the last 3 games.

sigh..... Oh man, now I'm depressed. The A's are a bunch of chockers if I ever seen one. All they had to do is win 1 of the next 3 and they lose 3 in a row. How pathetic. Like the Soxogram says:
All aboard the M's bandwagon.

sigh....

doublem23
10-15-2001, 10:56 PM
... and people think the Sox choked last year... This isn't a choke... This is complete and utter asphyxiation.

MarqSox
10-15-2001, 10:58 PM
I gotta be completely honest about this ... there's almost something oddly comforting about the Yankees coming back to win. Like, I've NEVER rooted for the Yanks before tonight, but seeing them advance is like a sign that normality still might return to America. I dunno. I know that's silly, but, I really do feel a little better knowing the Yankees are still around.

Jerry_Manuel
10-15-2001, 11:01 PM
Originally posted by MarqSox
seeing them advance is like a sign that normality still might return to America. I dunno. I know that's silly, but, I really do feel a little better knowing the Yankees are still around.

And that the Sox are at home during the playoffs. That's normal as well.

Bmr31
10-16-2001, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

*****!!! now that was a good one! :)

GASHWOUND
10-16-2001, 12:23 AM
Originally posted by Jerry_Manuel

Yeah, sad but true...