PDA

View Full Version : looks like Yanks M's. AGAIN!

Chisox_cali
10-15-2001, 10:12 PM
God does that LCS not interest me at all, I didnt watch it last year what reason would I have to watch it this time.

Jerry_Manuel
10-15-2001, 10:13 PM
I'll watch to see if the M's can knock off the Yanks.

cheeses_h_rice
10-15-2001, 10:15 PM
Well, I'm going to bed. I am really tired, and I just can't bear to watch yet another f*cking Yankees celebration at home.

It's amazing. A team full of .270 hitters steps up and beats a clearly superior team in the A's. I can't explain it. The A's made a few misplays tonight and it absolutely KILLS them.

G'night, all. Hopefully the A's will rally in the 8th or 9th, but I just don't think it's in the cards...

Chisox_cali
10-15-2001, 10:16 PM
I just dont like either team that's why I 'm not going to watch and also neither team is the White Sox
:)

KVinc
10-15-2001, 10:18 PM
the yanks better put a whooping on those M's for what they did to us last year, i hope next year we face the yanks in the first round so we can beat the best posteason team in all of baseball.

Jason Giambi can kiss my ***

doublem23
10-15-2001, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by cheeses_h_rice
It's amazing. A team full of .270 hitters steps up and beats a clearly superior team in the A's. I can't explain it. The A's made a few misplays tonight and it absolutely KILLS them.

Perhaps there's more to this whole defense thing than some of us (myself included) believe.

doublem23
10-15-2001, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by KVinc
the yanks better put a whooping on those M's for what they did to us last year, i hope next year we face the yanks in the first round so we can beat the best posteason team in all of baseball.

I'm sorry, but I can't stand the Yankees... Perhaps the years when the kept finishing ahead of the Sox back in the 50s and 60s were a tad ahead of my time, but I just can't stand the Yankees.

The only team I'd like to see the Yankees pound would be teh Cubs (and possibly the Indians. Depends on my mood).

Great. Rivera in. Bye bye, Oakland.