PDA

View Full Version : Ask for a White Sox Gift

The Big Squirt
12-16-2004, 02:01 PM
If you could have 1 more Sox gift before the end of the year what would it be? Maybe somebody is listening...

fuzzy_patters
12-16-2004, 02:02 PM
If you could have 1 more Sox gift before the end of the year what would it be? Maybe somebody is listening...
I don't know. I'm just going to throw this out there but nobody will probably agree with me...maybe...just...a World Series win? No, it couldn't be.

What the heck kind of a question is that?

The Big Squirt
12-16-2004, 02:03 PM
I don't know. I'm just going to throw this out there but nobody will probably agree with me...maybe...just...a World Series win? No, it couldn't be.

What the heck kind of a question is that?
Seeing as that there wont be another world series played before the end of the year that wont be happening.

MeanFish
12-16-2004, 02:05 PM
A shot at being the backup 2B. :D:

Nevermind the fact that I'm a southpaw, I'm sure that doesn't matter.

fuzzy_patters
12-16-2004, 02:07 PM
Seeing as that there wont be another world series played before the end of the year that wont be happening.
I guess it depends on what you define as the end of the year. (I feel like Bill Clinton.) I thought you meant before the season ends, and just as it ends I want the Sox defense to record the last out of the World Series.

Apparantely you meant before that, in which case I want the Sox 1 out away from winning the World Series.

fuzzy_patters
12-16-2004, 02:08 PM
Wait! Did you mean before the end of the calendar year? I feel like such an idiot.:redneck

In that case I don't really care as long as they improve their holes by April.

The Big Squirt
12-16-2004, 02:10 PM
Just a side note...this year ends in like 2 weeks...I guess I am the only one aware of that fact

Kick me for starting a stupid thread.:kneeslap:

Sox Mobile
12-16-2004, 02:18 PM
I would have Frank wake up on Christmas morning, his gargantuous cast having mysteriously disappeared.

Followed by someone spotting him skipping joyously and laughing hysterically down the Las Vegas Strip.

If Santa cant being that, I'll take Hudson.

Rocky Soprano
12-16-2004, 02:20 PM
Carlos Beltran for 1M per year for 10 years. :redneck

Foulke You
12-16-2004, 02:30 PM
Here is what I want:

Foulke You wakes up Christmas Morning, strolls to his Chicago Sun-Times on the front steps, picks up and sees a full page picture of Randy Johnson with the headline "SOX LAND UNIT". 4 pages of details inside!"

:)

santo=dorf
12-16-2004, 02:33 PM
https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/bschalle/www/AACW027.jpg

Did I make my point? :cool:

The Big Squirt
12-16-2004, 02:53 PM
perfectly...more likely to get a lump of coal though

MUsoxfan
12-16-2004, 03:00 PM
Here is what I want:

Foulke You wakes up Christmas Morning, strolls to his Chicago Sun-Times on the front steps, picks up and sees a full page picture of Randy Johnson with the headline "SOX LAND UNIT". 4 pages of details inside!"

:)

Sounds like my wish, except for exactly the opposite.

ewokpelts
12-16-2004, 03:03 PM
:moron

i am leaving chicago for the fortress of solitude.....i am truly a moron

:reinsy
i too am leaving.....to my money bin....so long suckers!

:dollarbill:
I plan on leaving, but before i go, I plan to give away all my money...AND put Hawks games on tv....

:roidduck
I plan to ...........play my boombox! in the dominican, of course

:pudge
i plan to be the new owner/gm of the sox....

Baby Fisk
12-16-2004, 03:10 PM
I would have Frank wake up on Christmas morning, his gargantuous cast having mysteriously disappeared.

Followed by someone spotting him skipping joyously and laughing hysterically down the Las Vegas Strip.

:hurt
"I feel better today than I did coming out of Auburn."

Sox fans = :bandance: :bandance: :bandance:

Mohoney
12-16-2004, 03:13 PM
Pickles, tomatoes, celery salt, and sport peppers for the kosher dogs next year.

SOXSINCE'70
12-16-2004, 03:19 PM
Pickles, tomatoes, celery salt, and sport peppers for the kosher dogs next year.I'll also take a side of curly fries, a swirl ice cream cone and 2
Sportschip Oatmeal Raisin cookies.Cost to a Sox fan?? $5.00
covers it all.:rolling: :rolling:

Palehose13
12-16-2004, 03:44 PM
For me, I want my SoxFest package already booked (Still scrapping up the money...).

For the team, a QUALITY starting pitcher without losing anyone.

soltrain21
12-16-2004, 03:45 PM
I want Frank to make it to the World Series and lead us to victory.

Whitesox029
12-16-2004, 03:54 PM
If you could have 1 more Sox gift before the end of the year what would it be? Maybe somebody is listening...A starter. Unless you mean me personally. In that case, tickets to Sox fest.

Foulke You
12-16-2004, 04:46 PM
https://netfiles.uiuc.edu/bschalle/www/AACW027.jpg

Awesome picture Santo=dorf. The Unit looks mighty good in that Sox uni.

Foulke You
12-16-2004, 04:51 PM
Sounds like my wish, except for exactly the opposite.
Would a wish for much cheaper mediocre pitchers or players who excite nobody get your blood going MUsoxfan? Here...I'll make you happy: Instead of the most dominating pitcher in MLB today, I wish for the Sox to get Odalis Perez and Placido Polanco. World Series, HERE WE COME! Yay!